UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Sch Grnitech Big Time Bentley @ Stud
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Just talked to a few more hunters that are interested in breeding to Bentley, Guy up in Virginia has 3 females one with Sunrise, one Lone Pine, and one grand daughter to Davis's Stylish Hammer. The man has a large farm and will let the pups run loose, he is also a top dog trainer. Phone number to follow.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-05-2017 03:01 AM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

The pups out of his last litter are starting to turn on. All of them that I know of that have been getting hunted are going hunting good and starting to run a little track and tree some too. Hopefully will have some pics and videos in the near future of these pups

Old Post 03-05-2017 05:47 PM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

He also had a pup get in the Final four of the LA Pro Hunt this year

Old Post 03-06-2017 07:03 PM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Hey Garner, What was that dogs name Wipeout Maggie? Crowville La. ?

Old Post 03-06-2017 11:05 PM
edwardfasteddy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edwardfasteddy Click Here to Email edwardfasteddy Find more posts by edwardfasteddy Add edwardfasteddy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Yes Crowville. Big Time Tucker. He's coming 2 out of Bentley and a AE female

Last edited by T Garner on 03-07-2017 at 04:10 AM

Old Post 03-07-2017 04:08 AM
T Garner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Garner Click here to Send T Garner a Private Message Click Here to Email T Garner Find more posts by T Garner Add T Garner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

I know of a good female out of Bentley and Clone that belongs to Mr. William (WILD BILL) Davis that is a top dog with a big mouth that was just breed to his Son of Lipper that is double Lipper on the bottom. Bentley sure has produced some good ones. Big hunting dogs with Big mouths and lots of color...

Old Post 03-09-2017 10:00 PM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

What is the females name that he has out of clonexbentley cross ? Would you have his number ?thank you that mr Davis owns and bred please?

Old Post 03-09-2017 11:34 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

I talked to anouther guy this week that owns a Bentley pup. He said he is one of if not the best dog he has owned and his 4 yr old daughter just finished him out to show champion! Hopefully will get some pics of him soon.

Come bring your females to Bentley he is throwing some real good pups with a lot of sense and brains to go along with it!

Old Post 03-11-2017 02:33 AM
Adam Weaver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Weaver Click here to Send Adam Weaver a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Weaver Find more posts by Adam Weaver Add Adam Weaver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Just got a female tonight to breed to Bentley, It belongs to Troy Phillips of West Virginia. She Is Super Loud and a Stay Put Tree Dog! Lilly has 3 Shots of RAT on top and Moose and Nitro in the bottom. We will be putting a video on of her soon.

Old Post 03-11-2017 05:30 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Potomac, Wild Bills Number is (412-215-7369) You might want to book your pup asap. That BENTLEY female that is off CLONE was a good cross and she is also a good Loud Female in the woods also. I already got my name on a female.

Old Post 03-11-2017 06:53 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]
[IMG]

Female booked to breed to Bentley asap. Triple rat on top nitro and moose on the bottom. Great looking female and a huge mouth.
Call to book your females (336)266-6153
Also I am going to take Bentley to be collected in the very near future for anyone who wants a straw off or bentley

Old Post 03-18-2017 07:48 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

A guy from Oklahoma just asked me about breeding to Bentley or buying a pup, He wants something that will be loud and I told him don't worry Bentley pups are LOUD. Adam do you have any pups for sale or are you still sold out? And when will that Zeb 3 female be in?

Old Post 04-20-2017 12:53 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Who owns BIG TIME TUCKER, and What is his dam's pedigree? Does anyone have the guys phone number? Thanks...

Old Post 04-23-2017 10:58 PM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Give me a call I can tell you all about him 731-307-8953

Old Post 04-24-2017 05:18 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Go back and read the first post on BENTLEY and Adam Weaver said to watch this dog, The next BIG Winner may come off him. After looking into what he has Sired, there are already several BIG WINNERS off BENTLEY that are not just winning hunts but winning the BIG HUNTS. This is what separates a good stud dog from a GREAT STUD DOG, BENTLEY has already put some amazing young dogs on the ground and is just getting started. There is several top females booked to BENTLEY and will be breed in the next couple months. Give Adam a call. (336-266-6153)

Old Post 04-28-2017 01:16 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]
Bentley was high scoring dog last night at a supper slam hunt in Burlington NC. Got deep and to himself with the coon. Here is a stud dog that is throwing good pups and is also still winning in the hunts. Bring your females to Bentley!

Old Post 05-01-2017 02:49 AM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

[IMG]
Here is a pup off of Bentley name Big Time Tucker. Me Garner sent me this picture and was telling me about him. He just turned 2 in march and has won close to 3800 and got a truck ticket in January with 609. Most of his money has been won in the big hunts. He said that tucker is the most accurate pup he has ever been with. Another Bentley pup in the winners circle. Bentley has been throwing pups that are winning off of several different females and has some young pups that are showing some promising signs too.

Old Post 05-01-2017 03:21 AM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

BTT:
Adam, This female I got has (2) shots of Million $ Elmo (3) shots of Wipeout Moose, she also has 3 litter mate sisters to Georgia Peach in her first 3 generations and (5) shots of Wipeout Zeb in the forth. She should be in heat this month and I can't wait to make this cross in BENTLEY. I will be sending you some pictures asap...

Old Post 05-04-2017 03:56 AM
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

Edwards fast eddy please give me a call are text me your number 571-233-5819 would like to talk to you

Old Post 05-04-2017 04:04 AM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Potomac, I figured that bitches pedigree would get some attention because she is one of the best if not the best breed Wipeout dog in the country. Her Sires mother is a litter mate to Peaches and Willie and the Dams mother is also a litter mate to Peaches and Wipeout Willie, Not the same dog but they are sisters. Then in the third generation there is another sister to Willie and Peaches is were the (3) shots come in. Back in the day I had a female called Wipeout Fluzzie that was a daughter of Old Wipeout ZEB, she was a litter mate to Ashley Hopkins Zebbie female that was breed to Tequila Sun Rise to get the Sun Makin History dog. I breed my female "Wipeout Fluzzie" to what I thought was the best dog in the country and that dog was Davids Carrs " PCH. Million $ ELMO", Man, what a cross that was, after seeing what that produced, I bought two sisters to Peaches and Willie to cross on my Elmo Again Male. This female I have now that is right off the most select breeding I have done Sire and Dam is about 99% half brother half sister to Clone with a third shot in there also right behind there (minus Rat Attack) That is why I will be breeding this bitch to BIG TIME BENTLEY as soon as she comes in. I may sell a few, but will be keeping most of them for myself. (814-634-5823)

Old Post 05-04-2017 01:32 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

Help,, I know of a couple dozen real good dogs out of BENTLEY that are Winners, but there is a Gr. Nite Champion out of BENTLEY on his pad. That is all I know about the dog but would like to know who owns the dog and female it is out of and more about it, if there is someone on here that knows where it is, let see some pictures. Have the guy reply on here. Thought I would try on here first but I may have to get with UKC and find out where the dog is located.. Thanks.

Old Post 05-06-2017 03:40 AM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Big Time Tucker is in the semi finals at the Deep South Classic in Franklington,LA tonight!

Old Post 05-06-2017 12:58 PM
Adam Weaver
UKC Forum Member

Good deal T Garner. Keep us updated on how he does!

Old Post 05-06-2017 10:38 PM
edwardfasteddy
UKC Forum Member

CONGRATULATIONS!! To Duane McVey for WINNING the West Virginia PKC State Championship last night with ALL THAT CHROME, a son of BENTLEY and CLONE. I hear Chrome is one top hound, and Duane is a good guy, what a team! BENTLEY is reproducing top hounds. Seems like if BENTLEY is not winning a hunt a pup out of him is,,, Got to get a picture of him up on here....

Old Post 05-07-2017 12:20 AM
T Garner
UKC Forum Member

Ole Tucker got beat but that cast win should make him a Silver Champion!

Old Post 05-07-2017 07:39 AM