UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Redbones: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Pups
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Pups will be here the week of June 19th. I know that is still 4 weeks away but I fugured that I would give y'all some warning so that y'all could start saving up some money. They will be Super Stakes and Performance Program all "paid up". Mother/Dam is an excellant dog from an excellant cross, so she should produce some excellant pups. They will be linebred Rusty Red and T-Top outcrossed with line bred Fireball blood. I threw in a little Pepper/Kate/CD outcross blood just for good measure. And if you look real close you might even find a little bit of Zack blood slipped in with that Rusty Red. Pups will be $500. Call, text or Pm me if you want one...423-605-3757.
...................................Gr Nt Ch Red Rat
..........................Gr Nt Ch T-Top Rabble Rouser
...............................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeisters Rusty Red
...................................Gr Nt Ch Rock-Red-Raven
................................................Gr Nt Ch Morietta's Red Bell
...............Gr Nt Ch T-Top Soggy Bottom Midnight Haze
....................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeisters Rusty Red
............................Nt Ch Bombers Red Wire
.....................................Gr Nt Ch Morieta's Red Bell
........Gr Nt Ch Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX
.......................................Manson's Duke
.............................Gr Nt Ch C.D.
........................................Manson's Babe
..................Nt Ch Ragged Ridge Reba
.........................................Gr Nt Ch Stepp's Little Pepper
..............................Gr Nt Ch Pepper Ann
...........................................Gr Nt Ch Moonlight Kate
Pups
...........................................Gr Nt Ch Hoffmeisters Rusty Red
................................Nt Ch Wild Willie
....................................................Gr Nt Ch Hayes Ramblin Red Zack
.............................................Red Rock Fancy
.....................................................Hills Sierra Jessica
...................Gr Nt Ch Hasting's Holler Oak Steve-O
.......................................................Gr Nt Hoffmeisters Rusty Red
..............................................Machine Gun Jake
........................................................Red Betty
..................................Gr Nt Ch Willards Mighty Sue
................................................Alford's Sue
...........Nt Ch Steve-O's High Dollar Copper
.................................................................GrNt Meltons Red Fireball
.........................................................GrNtCh Yellow River Red Rocky
................................................Yellow River Red Rocket
..........................................................NtCh Sweet Magnolia Maggie
...................................Nt Ch Millcreek's Yellow River Red Dan
.................................................................GrNt Meltons Red Fireball
...........................................................GrNt Browns Ok Red Twister
.................................................Nt Ch Murphy's Ok Twistin Lil Girl
............................................................NtCh Browns Ok Red Penny
......................Jone's Yellow River Red Chilli
.............................................................GrNt Melton's Red Fireball
...................................................Gr Nt Ch Brown's Ok Red Twister
............................................................GrNt Terry's Miss Mable
....................................Nt Ch Millcreek's Dancin Red Bailey
.............................................................Gr Nt Yellow River Rocky
.....................................................Gr Nt Ch Yellow River Red Music
..............................................................NtChSweetMagnoliaMaggie

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-24-2016 at 05:58 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2016 05:33 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 3 more weeks left now.....

Old Post 05-29-2016 03:06 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Copper is a super nice female or I would not have bought her to breed to Boone. She hunts good by herself or with other dogs. She has a good nose and trees a lot of lay up coons that the other dogs can't smell. She is a very quick get treed kinda dog. She doesn't fool around. She has a very loud male dog mouth. She has a squall/bawl on track with a giant locate and has a hard sharp chop on tree.
She has a great set of papers being out of the famous Steve-O X Chilli cross. There sure are a lot of Top Reproducers and Top coonhounds on her papers.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 05-30-2016 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 05-30-2016 04:56 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, here we go again. Does this look familiar?

Old Post 06-20-2016 07:20 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Two of these pups are for sure going to be loud. They woke me up at 6 AM squalling and screaming.

Old Post 06-21-2016 03:18 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups are 2 weeks old now. I bred Copper to Boone to add a little more tree to an excellant track and tree dog. These pups should really be nice.

Old Post 07-06-2016 06:29 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups are 3 weeks old now and growing like weeds. It is almost time for Ted to climb down out of his tree. All of the males are gone but I still have a couple of females left to sell.

Steve-O is Rusty Red X a Zack female bred. Y'all should know how that works. Chilli is linebred tight Fireball. So pups are Rusty X Fireball bred on the bottom. Y'all should know how Rusty X Fireball crosses work also. Boone is T-Top X Rusty/Bomber linebred on top and C.D. X Pepper Ann on the bottom. Pepper Ann is from the famous Little Pepper X Kate cross.

Rat X Raven, Rabble X Bomber's Red Wire, Bomber X Bell, C.D. X Pepper Ann, Little Pepper X Kate, Rusty X Zack females, Twister X Music, Rocky X Maggie x2, Steve-O X Chilli.........

I have done all of the research and planning for you. Here they are.

Old Post 07-11-2016 05:34 PM
jkhutch
UKC Forum Member

I have hunted with several Steveo and Chili offspring and they seem to have great heart, drive, speed and great tree power. This is why we put this cross together. This combination with Boones abilities should turn out to be some great competition style and coon treeing redbones. I believe Richard said that there are only 3 pups left.

GRNTCH PKC Ch PR Hutch's Big Walnut Boone HTX DNA-V(Haze X Reba)-
2 Time UKC World Top 100
UKC World Top 20 (13th)
UKC Purina Redbone of the year
PKC Redbone CH
UKC Top Producers List
UKC Winter Classic High Scoring Redbone
Co owned with Richard Lambert

GrNtCh PKC Ch One Chance Fancy- (Boone X Toadie)
2018 Autumn Oaks Grand 16
2018 Grand National Redbone
2018 Redbones Days RQE 1st Place

Walkers-
NTCh PKC CH Jeb’s Finley River Peanut- Co owned with Bishop Stallcop
Claremont PKC Legacy hunt Final 4
PKC Breeders Showcase Final 4

Last edited by jkhutch on 07-13-2016 at 01:40 PM

Old Post 07-13-2016 01:26 PM
jkhutch is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jkhutch Click here to Send jkhutch a Private Message Find more posts by jkhutch Add jkhutch to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Pups can be delivered to Autumn Oaks or picked up in Chattanooga, Tn or Greencastle, In. Or I can probably get one a ride to Northern Illinois, South Carolina, South Georgia or even Iowa. There should be someone from just about every state coming to Autumn Oaks.

Old Post 07-13-2016 04:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

3 1/2 weeks old now.... I think that I am going to have to get a bigger bowl. You can see the food a-flying.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 07-15-2016 at 05:47 PM

Old Post 07-15-2016 05:41 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They are starting to venture out and hunt a little.

Old Post 07-15-2016 05:50 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Everybody needs their own lil Redbone pup.

Old Post 07-15-2016 05:52 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It won't be long now....

Old Post 07-20-2016 05:02 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Males are gone but I still have a couple of females left.

Old Post 07-22-2016 02:03 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
It won't be long now....

Natural starters, Eh?

Proud member of the Deer Creek Cartel

Founding Member of the BSKC. Making coon hunting great again.

Home of:

`PR` B$C Clifford (BoonexCopper)
`PR` Johnson Branch Stub (GitXCree)

Old Post 07-22-2016 06:39 PM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Justin, with a good handler/pup starter they should be ready for the Baby Stakes in Sullivan next Spring. Do you know anyone?

Old Post 07-23-2016 03:38 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Justin, with a good handler/pup starter they should be ready for the Baby Stakes in Sullivan next Spring. Do you know anyone?

I know a guy who's pretty good with the puppy starting part. Not sure about handling though, word is he isn't too sharp sometimes

Home of:

Old Post 07-24-2016 03:57 AM
JustinH23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JustinH23 Click here to Send JustinH23 a Private Message Click Here to Email JustinH23 Find more posts by JustinH23 Add JustinH23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The right dog will make any handler look good. I can tell you that from experience. Or you can just ask Jared.

Old Post 07-24-2016 03:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just found out from a Redbone man that is a whole lot smarter than me that this is the type of cross that you can get a pup from to base/start a whole kennel on.

Old Post 07-24-2016 05:42 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
........It won't be long now....

All right Justin, the hard part is done. They are ready to take hunting now.

Old Post 07-26-2016 04:51 PM
JustinH23
UKC Forum Member

Let's load em up and go to town then!

Home of:

Old Post 07-27-2016 02:19 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

They have grown some legs now are starting to hit the woods. It won't be long now and I will have to put them on a chain.

Old Post 07-29-2016 04:49 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I still have a couple of females to sell. They will be plenty old enough to start next Spring.

Old Post 07-29-2016 04:57 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I put Copper up yesterday and they are on their own. I will give them their first shots today. They will be ready to go in a couple of weeks. If you want a nice female pup that you can PKC hunt and take to the Babystakes next Spring, then I have just the one for you.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-04-2016 at 06:01 PM

Old Post 08-04-2016 03:15 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

A young boy changed his mind so I now have a male pup left to sell also. I took Copper out all by herself last night for the first time in 5 mos. On the first drop she treed a possum but on the second she treed a coon. I might just have to enter her in Autumn Oaks.

Both Sire and Dam of these pups are real nice coonhounds and these pups should be also.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 08-05-2016 at 03:32 PM

Old Post 08-05-2016 03:08 PM