UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Beagles > Beagle Classifieds > 7 yr old weircreek
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Firebeagles
New UKC Forum Member

7 yr old weircreek

I have a 7 yr old weircreek female I am rehoming. She has been with me and my hunting buddy's since a pup. Was born at my friends house. Red in color. 13" & under class. Akc registered.

The GOOD:
100% rabbit dog, will not run any trash and will tell on another dog that decides to. Tone broke, will run solo or with other dogs. Not a slam into the brush kinda dog alone but will slip off and jump a rabbit (has not been solo hunted in a long time. So may take some time to get her right again). Kennel quiet, wont even know shes on your property.

The BAD:
Horrible mother. If your looking for a brood then this is not the one for you. Will run the fire out of a rabbit but swings over the line, Sometimes not too bad, sometimes shes all over the place. But manages to keep it going.

Perfect for gun hunters, or youth. Has won a couple trials in her younger days. I can text pics to those interested. Please only contact me if you have the $ and after you've talked to your other half. Dont have time for wasted time.
Located in Florida

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-25-2019 08:29 AM
Firebeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Firebeagles Click here to Send Firebeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Firebeagles Find more posts by Firebeagles Add Firebeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bonecatcher
New UKC Forum Member

Too bad

Looking for a hunting buddy together with my german shep but I am looking for a pup and would want a parents who also hunts because I feel like it would be in his genes! Hoping you can find her a new mom.

Old Post 09-26-2019 05:11 AM
bonecatcher is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bonecatcher Click here to Send bonecatcher a Private Message Click Here to Email bonecatcher Find more posts by bonecatcher Add bonecatcher to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Firebeagles
New UKC Forum Member

300$$

Old Post 09-29-2019 07:22 PM
Firebeagles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Firebeagles Click here to Send Firebeagles a Private Message Click Here to Email Firebeagles Find more posts by Firebeagles Add Firebeagles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote