UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Treeing Walkers: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > finley river buddy
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

R.lee prater, are you planning on breeding crystal or crystal gail?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-01-2012 09:48 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kravik
R.lee prater, are you planning on breeding crystal or crystal gail?
I will be breeeding crystal after the first of the year. I'm hopeing crystal gail will come back in heat. ????she is 11 but in great health.

Old Post 10-02-2012 02:03 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by R.lee prater
I will be breeeding crystal after the first of the year. I'm hopeing crystal gail will come back in heat. ????she is 11 but in great health.

lf you plan on breeding either one to buddy. May i please be on the list for a female? thank you

Old Post 10-02-2012 05:53 PM
Robert Kravik is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Kravik Click here to Send Robert Kravik a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Kravik Find more posts by Robert Kravik Add Robert Kravik to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
lf you plan on breeding either one to buddy. May i please be on the list for a female? thank you
I wish each one of them would have 10 female pups each. we will just hope for large litters and more females.THANKS.

Old Post 10-02-2012 07:25 PM
R.lee prater is offline Click Here to See the Profile for R.lee prater Click here to Send R.lee prater a Private Message Find more posts by R.lee prater Add R.lee prater to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
If there's not enough females, i would be willing to take a male (as long as it has all that old blood its ok with me). Thank you
MR. ROBERT I will sure let you know. THANKS

Old Post 10-03-2012 01:10 AM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
We have bought 2 females from Mr Roland A LAMBERT. With nite hawk in the 2nd gen. in the 3rd fr bill blue mt lonnie fr hobo fr jeff.

Old Post 10-05-2012 01:48 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:

R.lee prater , thank you. Congrad's on your new purchase. I sure would like to see the full ped. on the 2 new females.

Old Post 10-06-2012 12:32 AM
elkrauskopf
UKC Forum Member

Me too !

Old Post 10-06-2012 01:37 AM
elkrauskopf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for elkrauskopf Click here to Send elkrauskopf a Private Message Click Here to Email elkrauskopf Find more posts by elkrauskopf Add elkrauskopf to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
R.lee prater , thank you. Congrad's on your new purchase. I sure would like to see the full ped. on the 2 new females.
I sent the papers in yesterday. Im getting a 4 gen on dolly and a 7 on spinner. maybe in 2wks they will be back.

Old Post 10-06-2012 12:52 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Finley River Buddy

quote:
Buddy is 7 yrs. old . he can not be replaced . he has proven himself in the woods and as a reproducer. Buddy and his offspring will put finley river back into the hunts.!!!!
We have bought 2 females from mr roland lambert that are heavy heavy finley river bred. nite hawk fr bill blue mt lonnie fr hobo and fr jeff.

Old Post 10-06-2012 05:37 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Finley River Buddy

quote:
Buddy is 7 yrs. old . he can not be replaced . he has proven himself in the woods and as a reproducer. Buddy and his offspring will put finley river back into the hunts.!!!!
I got to hunt with Mr John Monroe at the acha world this week. PRICELESS.....

Old Post 10-16-2012 01:34 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

R.lee prater how are things in Ga.? I was wanting to look at your kennel website but i forgot what the address was. Could you post it for me please. Thanks

Old Post 11-02-2012 01:09 AM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
R.lee prater how are things in Ga.? I was wanting to look at your kennel website but i forgot what the address was. Could you post it for me please. Thanks
www.finleyriverheritage.com .Crystal Gail is comeing in heat and will be breeding her to Joker.

Old Post 11-03-2012 02:04 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

R.lee prater, I was going to ask you what studdog you had. That had Bark Bustin Bush in his ped. and you answered it " Joker". I have a great grand-daughter of his. I was thinking on breeding her to Joker. Her heat cycle is kind of spurratic or she may not even come inheat. She just turned 9yrs old and she's the best dog i have ever owned. I used to own her mom (Jesse) also and she was a good one. Seeing how her heat cycle is (this cross may not take place).

Here is my female's Ped.:

.................................................GRNITECH. Owen's Hardwood Bozo
.............................……. GRNITECH. Wessel's Wild Casey
................................................GRNITECH. Logan's Wild Julie
...............…..’PR” Rockdale Lone Pine Billy
...............................................GRNITECH. Collins’ Hillbilly Mac Jr.
.............................……..NITECH. Cavitt’s Hillbilly Misty
.............................................….Collins’ Little Roxie
......”PR” Kravik’s Babe
..........................................Cook’s Speed
.................................GRNITECH. Brookshiers Uncle Lee
.........................................…Brookshiers Backwater Kate
..................”PR” Brookshier Jesse
...........................................NITECH. CH Bark Busting Bush
.................................GRNITECH. Brookshiers Finley River Sally (2 time ACHA World Champion Female and a second in the 2006 ACHA World Hunt)
.......................................... Brookshiers Backwater Kate

Last edited by Robert Kravik on 11-05-2012 at 10:55 AM

Old Post 11-04-2012 11:50 PM
Git hooked
UKC Forum Member

like to have a finley river bred pup some day

Ch Gr Nt Ch Dirty Deeds
Gr Nt Ch Beech Creek Black Jud
NSD World Ch Gr Nt Ch Spring Creek Penetrator
Nt Ch Sullivan's Git Hooked X-ray
Nt Ch Hickory Nut Sammi
Nt ch Foggy Mountain Lightning
Nt Ch Secret
Past hounds
Gr NT CH "PR" Beastie Girl
NT CH "PR" Pepper Brandy
GR CH GR NT CH "PR" Carolina Cash
GR NT CH GR CH "PR" Nocturnal Bo 4th overall at the Kentucky Mountain Championship
NT CH "PR" Tar Screamin Abbey
NT CH "PR" Tennessee Timber Treeing Lucy
NT CH "PR" Mojos Dream Angel
GR NT CH Pr Wipeout Zack Attack
GR NT CH "PR" Joker Attack
NT CH "PR" Smoky Mnt Sissy

Cody Sullivan
606-703-9338 home
606-515-3046 cell

Old Post 11-05-2012 01:58 AM
Git hooked is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Git hooked Click here to Send Git hooked a Private Message Click Here to Email Git hooked Find more posts by Git hooked Add Git hooked to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kravik crystal gail has a crazy heat but most times once a year.
R.lee prater, I was going to ask you what studdog you had. That had Bark Bustin Bush in his ped. and you answered it " Joker". I have a great grand-daughter of his. I was thinking on breeding her to Joker. Her heat cycle is kind of spurratic or she may not even come inheat. She just turned 9yrs old and she's the best dog i have ever owned. I used to own her mom (Jesse) also and she was a good one. Seeing how her heat cycle is (this cross may not take place).

.............................……. GRNITECH. Wessel's Wild Casey
...............…..’PR” Rockdale Lone Pine Billy
...............................................GRNITECH. Collins’ Hillbilly Mac Jr.
.............................……..NITECH. Cavitt’s Hillbilly Misty
.............................................….Collins’ Little Roxie
......”PR” Kravik’s Babe
..........................................Cook’s Speed
.........................................…Brookshiers Backwater Kate
..................”PR” Brookshier Jesse
.................................GRNITECH. Brookshiers Finley River Sally (2 time ACHA World Champion Female and a second in the 2006 ACHA World Hunt)

Old Post 11-05-2012 12:01 PM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:

.............................??. GRNITECH. Wessel's Wild Casey
...............?..?PR? Rockdale Lone Pine Billy
...............................................GRNITECH. Collins? Hillbilly Mac Jr.
.............................??..NITECH. Cavitt?s Hillbilly Misty
.............................................?.Collins? Little Roxie
......?PR? Kravik?s Babe
..........................................Cook?s Speed
.........................................?Brookshiers Backwater Kate
..................?PR? Brookshier Jesse

Mr.Pratar,seeing how i don't know if my female will come inheat again. Will u please put me down for a male pup out of Joker and Crystal Gail? I just don't want to miss out on this cross.

Last edited by Robert Kravik on 11-05-2012 at 09:30 PM

Old Post 11-05-2012 02:23 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Mr.Pratar,seeing how i don't know if my female will come inheat again. Will u please put me down for a male pup out of Joker and Crystal Gail? I just don't want to miss out on this cross.
Robert i will and i will let you all know if she takes in about 5 wks.

Old Post 11-06-2012 02:34 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

R.lee prater, would you be interested in selling Joker? Please PM me your answer. Thank you

Old Post 11-06-2012 10:55 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
R.lee prater, would you be interested in selling Joker? Please PM me your answer. Thank you
Thanks for asking . Joker belongs to my son Nathan.

Old Post 11-09-2012 11:52 AM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thanks for asking . Joker belongs to my son Nathan.

I just had to ask.

Old Post 11-13-2012 09:41 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

Getting great reports on pups out of our stud dogs.

Old Post 12-07-2012 12:42 AM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Robert i will and i will let you all know if she takes in about 5 wks.
crystal gail didnt take. it was a shot in the dark.

Old Post 12-12-2012 12:05 PM
Robert Kravik
UKC Forum Member

quote:
crystal gail didnt take. it was a shot in the dark.

Thank you for letting me know. Are you planning on breeding Crystal to Joker or Buddy? I would be interested in a male pup from either one of those crosses.

Old Post 12-12-2012 09:29 PM
R.lee prater
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Thank you for letting me know. Are you planning on breeding Crystal to Joker or Buddy? I would be interested in a male pup from either one of those crosses.
I will be breeding her to buddy. all females are sold.

Old Post 12-12-2012 11:39 PM