UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Heavy Rambo bred performance puppies
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ohiobluethunder
New UKC Forum Member

Heavy Rambo bred performance puppies 1/2/15 whelped

NITE CH MOODY'S OHIO BLUE THUNDER
NITE CH CH MOODY'S OHIO BLUE FLINT
GRCH MOODY'S MOUNTAINSIDE STORM
GRCH MOODY'S OHIO BLUE SAVAGE SAM HTX {SIRE}
GRNITE CH ROCKFISH CREEK BLUE STONE sire RAMBO II
MOODY'S OHIO BLUE RAMBO ROXY
GRNITE CH GRCH PEARCE'S MILL CREEK BELL

PERFORMANCE PUPPIES $250.00 1/2/2015 whelped

GRNITE CH GRCH SMILEY'S BLUE RAMBO II
GRNITE CH ROCKFISH CREEK BLUE STONE
GRNITE CH KING'S WILD GINGER
CH ROCKFISH CREEK BLUE WEASEL{DAM}
GRCH GRNITE CH SOUTHSHORE DR. BLUE R.J. sire RAMBO II
NITE CH GRCH PINEY CREEK WEASEL
GRNITE CH GRCH PEARCE'S MILL CREEK BLUE BIRD

NOTE: STONE & R.J., ARE BOTH DIRECT SONS OF RAMBO II
SAVAGE SAM HAS 2 1ST PLACE UKC NIGHT HUNT WINS BOTH PARENTS WILL BE DNA-VERIFIED AND THIS LITTER PERFORMANCE PERMANENT NOMINATED. YOU'RE WELCOME TO COME FOR A HUNT WITH ANY OF MY HOUNDS. CALL TERRY MOODY [740]249-5299 I'M LOCATED IN SE OHIO.

Last edited by ohiobluethunder on 02-05-2015 at 06:43 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-03-2015 12:21 AM
ohiobluethunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohiobluethunder Click here to Send ohiobluethunder a Private Message Click Here to Email ohiobluethunder Find more posts by ohiobluethunder Add ohiobluethunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohiobluethunder
New UKC Forum Member

Rambo II is top historic reproducing bluetick

Old Post 02-05-2015 03:00 AM
ohiobluethunder is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ohiobluethunder Click here to Send ohiobluethunder a Private Message Click Here to Email ohiobluethunder Find more posts by ohiobluethunder Add ohiobluethunder to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fostersduke
UKC Forum Member

Guys these pups will go I can tell you that the will run and get deep by the way they are bread I own a super nice one out of blue jay out of stone and I will not take no amount of money for him anything bread like this is super nice

Old Post 02-07-2015 08:05 PM
fostersduke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fostersduke Click here to Send fostersduke a Private Message Click Here to Email fostersduke Visit fostersduke's homepage! Find more posts by fostersduke Add fostersduke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohiobluethunder
New UKC Forum Member

thank you fosters duke I don't know ya but appreciate your good comments about this line of hounds. there are super loud split treeing pressure tree dogs with amazing winding ability one male four females left

Old Post 02-10-2015 01:29 AM
fostersduke
UKC Forum Member

You are very welcome I stand behind this line as far to say I would pack one out of this line any given night of the week

Old Post 02-10-2015 01:52 AM
fostersduke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fostersduke Click here to Send fostersduke a Private Message Click Here to Email fostersduke Visit fostersduke's homepage! Find more posts by fostersduke Add fostersduke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ohiobluethunder
New UKC Forum Member

I have had them run and tree there own coon four and a half months old here after a few box trap coons very young starters I also bred sam to a daughter of blue jay and a daughter of all night undertaker all of my hounds chew but dont stop barking they can riddle a tree all these hounds have wins on them in the hunts and shows sam was in this months issue of coonhound blood lines winner circle he scored 859+ it was 16 degrees out side that night one more win and hes a night but titles dont make the hound weasel is just as sharp of a hound with crazy speed and sneaky on slipping of on her own with great accuracy on both hounds im with ya fosters duke my older hounds will die here to much fun with them

Old Post 02-10-2015 02:05 AM
tacoma2013
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Dog u have any pups left

Old Post 02-12-2015 10:43 PM
tacoma2013 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tacoma2013 Click here to Send tacoma2013 a Private Message Click Here to Email tacoma2013 Find more posts by tacoma2013 Add tacoma2013 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
big a
UKC Forum Member

Did any of these make dogs?

Old Post 04-24-2024 03:31 PM
big a is offline Click Here to See the Profile for big a Click here to Send big a a Private Message Click Here to Email big a Find more posts by big a Add big a to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote