UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Dog Supply Vendors > Garmin Huntivew SD Cards--Birdseye Loaded
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up

quote:
Originally posted by whats up
Put one for north Carolina in your pocket and I will pick it up at the grand American lol

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-31-2016 11:32 AM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Will do.

This map cards give you a lot of information and are simple to install.

Old Post 12-31-2016 04:52 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whats up
UKC Forum Member

Thanks see yall Saturday

Old Post 01-01-2017 02:14 AM
whats up is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whats up Click here to Send whats up a Private Message Click Here to Email whats up Find more posts by whats up Add whats up to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Leaving the Sunny South to head to the Grand American. Hope to see many of your there!

Old Post 01-04-2017 05:42 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hilltop
UKC Forum Member

map card

Bruce,

Do the WV map cards have boundary and land owner info? If not, what avenue to update map card would be available if purchased now to include that on the card? Thank you for your time

Old Post 01-04-2017 06:14 PM
hilltop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hilltop Click here to Send hilltop a Private Message Click Here to Email hilltop Find more posts by hilltop Add hilltop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Yes they have that information.

Old Post 01-04-2017 09:24 PM
ericevans
UKC Forum Member

Shipping

Hey Bruce what's the average shipping time on these?

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch PKC Ch Dry Creek Split Shot
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )
** Gr.Nt.Ch Pr' Evans Dry Creek Gypsy (PKC Money)
** Pr . Evans Dry Creek Wild Rita (1 UKC Win ) PKC Money

Old Post 01-12-2017 05:11 PM
ericevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericevans Click here to Send ericevans a Private Message Find more posts by ericevans Add ericevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

We have most in stock and they ship the day you order them. Depending on location 2-3 days to get there.

Old Post 01-12-2017 06:04 PM
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

Hey Bruce, I received my card I ordered off of you and I have to say I love it. My only concern is that it doesn't show any landowners or property boundaries. It just shows private - unprotected. Am I doing something wrong?

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Last edited by Prime Time 29 on 01-13-2017 at 12:36 AM

Old Post 01-12-2017 09:00 PM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Prime Time 29
UKC Forum Member

Never mind on my last question I have since figured that all counties surrounding me list the landowner just not the county I live. I imagine it's something to do with my county and not the hunt view.

GRNITECHHOF PKC CHAMPION ‘PR' PRIME TIME OUTLAW JESSE JAMES HTX3
2019 6th Place UKC World Championship
2019 Purina Race National Leader

Fast is fine, but accuracy is everything!!!
–- Wyatt Earp

People accuse me of being color blind. The truth is I will hunt red ones, blue ones, black and white ones, yellow ones, black and tan ones, or even brindle ones; Just as long as they are English!

Old Post 01-13-2017 12:39 AM
Prime Time 29 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Prime Time 29 Click here to Send Prime Time 29 a Private Message Click Here to Email Prime Time 29 Find more posts by Prime Time 29 Add Prime Time 29 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ericevans
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
We have most in stock and they ship the day you order them. Depending on location 2-3 days to get there.

Thanks ordered some yesterday !

**Gr.Nt.Ch Gr.Ch Evans Dry Creek Dark Critter ( 1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2014 BlueTick Days ,Placed 2 Nights 2014 EnglishDays) 2015-2016-2017 Performance Sire Qualified For 2015 World Zones
** Gr.Ch Nt.Ch.(3Wins to Gr.Nt.)Evans Dry Creek Rocks Red Rita (1st. Place Nt.Ch High Scoring English 2010 Autumn Oaks , Placed 2 nights 2010 English Days)
** Gr.Nt.Ch . Gr. Ch PKC Ch .Dry Creek Stumpy Qualified for 2016- 2017 World Zones (PKC Money )

Old Post 01-13-2017 06:06 PM
ericevans is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericevans Click here to Send ericevans a Private Message Find more posts by ericevans Add ericevans to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ericevans
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by ericevans
Thanks ordered some yesterday !

I received my cards , work great like them ! I would recommend them to anyone .

Old Post 01-17-2017 08:24 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr. Evans

Old Post 01-18-2017 09:21 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

The newest and hottest selling item for your Garmin Tracking experience. Install one SD card and have the entire state loaded on your handheld. Simple to use and no downloading maps that takes hours.

Old Post 01-24-2017 08:22 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Save hours downloading and woking with maps. Just drop it in the SD card spot and it's done.

Old Post 01-26-2017 08:03 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Save hours downloading and woking with maps. Just drop it in the SD card spot and it's done.

Hey Bruce, I just ordered one of these sd cards from you. Thanks for gething it to me so fast! When I put it in all it says it protected or un protected when I scroll around. Should I do something different?

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 01-30-2017 10:16 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

What handheld are you using it in. Generally zooming in or out changes things on the 320 and the picture of the layers on the top left of the alpha screen does also along with zoom range.

Old Post 02-02-2017 07:27 PM
Hoosier Man1
UKC Forum Member

quote:
What handheld are you using it in. Generally zooming in or out changes things on the 320 and the picture of the layers on the top left of the alpha screen does also along with zoom range.

320 Bruce. I'm thinking maybe my county doesn't have landowner info listed which is a huge bummer.

Grand Nite Ch HOF PKC Silver Ch Heatseaker Unleash the Kraken(Grand at 15 months old) BBOA Overall 1st place X2, Tournament of Champions Finalist, National Bluetic Days overall winner, Autumn Oaks Grand 16x2 PKC SS Semi Finalist PKC State Hunt Final 4 UKC World Top 20
GRNT CH BLUES AMAZING GRACE
Trevor Hack
567-231-7413

Old Post 02-02-2017 08:30 PM
Hoosier Man1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hoosier Man1 Click here to Send Hoosier Man1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hoosier Man1 Add Hoosier Man1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Hoosier they have the information on them. Just not sure what buttons your pushing to try and see it.

Are you seeing birdseye? That should mean your handheld as been updated.

With that said to to map then menu and the there should be a new selection at the top of the list. Should say something about these maps. Select it and then youse your zoom in and out to get to a level the detail starts to show up.

Old Post 02-05-2017 01:12 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Cards in Stock and ready to ship!

Old Post 02-15-2017 07:22 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Have Plenty in Stock!

Old Post 02-20-2017 11:33 AM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Stop by and see us at SETWS's this weekend.

Old Post 02-21-2017 09:34 PM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Good seeing all of you at SETWD's this past weekend. We are back home and have plenty of these in stock.

Old Post 02-28-2017 11:26 AM
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Plenty in Stock!

Old Post 03-05-2017 10:54 AM
k.trumble
UKC Forum Member

Hunt view

Mr.conkey was wondering if you know if they have other states coming out I live in upstate New York and didn't see any for there yet thank you

Old Post 03-14-2017 05:28 PM
k.trumble is offline Click Here to See the Profile for k.trumble Click here to Send k.trumble a Private Message Click Here to Email k.trumble Find more posts by k.trumble Add k.trumble to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote