UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > D@MN! Its always something....
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

D@MN! Its always something....

All dogs have straggeled their butts back home. Seems everyone is fine.
I want to take this time and again say Im sorry for the vular post. It came at a very upsetting time, and its not like me at all!!!
Thanks to everyone that understood and passed along prayers, and some words of advice.
We all fuss and cuss from time to time, but hounds followers are a pretty tight knit group. I've stepped up myself and sent donations to hunters that I dont even know nor will ever meet, and I know alot of others do more than me. Its just sorta what we do. Fight like borthers, but like brother nobody else better jump on you, or if something bad happens. We're right there and got their back.
Thanks again!

Last edited by pedigofarm on 02-12-2010 at 09:47 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-11-2010 09:27 PM
pedigofarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pedigofarm Click here to Send pedigofarm a Private Message Click Here to Email pedigofarm Find more posts by pedigofarm Add pedigofarm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
whetstone
UKC Forum Member

sorry about ur loss hope u find ur dogs

Old Post 02-11-2010 09:31 PM
whetstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for whetstone Click here to Send whetstone a Private Message Click Here to Email whetstone Find more posts by whetstone Add whetstone to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TamarackKennels
UKC Forum Member

We feel for you, Pedigo Farm.. I am sorry for your loss. If you need anything, give us a call 814-665-9399..
Dont give up on what you love,
My prayers to you and your family...
p/s what was your english bred like?

814-964-9399

RIP
GRNTCH CH 'PR' Cassandras Midnight Jenny

PLOTTS:

Grch 'PR' River Ridge Coo Coo Ca-Choo
Ch'PR' Tamarack's Redwood Secret
Ch'PR' Tamarack's A Shot In The Dark
'PR' Tamarack's DarkSide Ofthe Moon
Ch 'PR' River Ridge Ruby Tuesday

Old Post 02-11-2010 10:56 PM
TamarackKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TamarackKennels Click here to Send TamarackKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email TamarackKennels Visit TamarackKennels's homepage! Find more posts by TamarackKennels Add TamarackKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
puddin
UKC Forum Member

sorry,know how vou feel

in 2005 we had lightning to strike one night and killed 5 hounds and 1 chihuahua. lost 2 very nice hounds and 1 coming along nicely. they say time heals all wounds, but i have not had a dog that could stay here and eat my groceries in 4 and a half years. hope your luck is better than mine

Old Post 02-11-2010 11:15 PM
puddin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for puddin Click here to Send puddin a Private Message Click Here to Email puddin Find more posts by puddin Add puddin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
StraightDrive
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear of your loss. I see your in Ararat VA, Where abouts? I work with a couple of guys from that area. I could check and see if they see any of your loose hounds.

Owner / Handler:
Larry Puckett

HOME OF:
GR. CH."PR"DEADLY PETEY UKC 1st. place( SIRE=Gr.Nt.Ch.Ch.PR Mc's Deadly Hitman / Dam=Ch.Nt.Ch.PR Beard's Stylish Magic) (Gone but Not Forgotten)

GR.NT.CH PR Spades Nite Heat Sky (Gone But Not Forgotten)

Old Post 02-11-2010 11:22 PM
StraightDrive is offline Click Here to See the Profile for StraightDrive Click here to Send StraightDrive a Private Message Find more posts by StraightDrive Add StraightDrive to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blue Style

dang, sorry to hear that...I had a good friend have a dual grand walker female, and two ntch blue females killed by lightening in their pens...concrete floor, metal panel sides...

Old Post 02-11-2010 11:55 PM
Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

SO VERY SORRY!

HATE to hear about this awful loss... we are sending thoughts and prayers your way and hope it can ease the pain just a tiny bit.... Really sad....

Sincerely, Heather and Bob

Old Post 02-12-2010 12:04 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bluedogman
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this.

Old Post 02-12-2010 12:19 AM
Bluedogman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bluedogman Click here to Send Bluedogman a Private Message Find more posts by Bluedogman Add Bluedogman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reds4Me
UKC Forum Member

Very sorry to hear of your loss. I know the pain of losing a pet, and it seems to stay with you for a while. Our prayers are with you during this difficult time.

Home of :

GRCH "PR" Chestnut Ridge Annabelle

CH "PR" Chestnut Ridge Josephine

And the Bean pups:
CH CCH "PR" Chestnut Ridge Rocafella
"PR" Chestnut Ridge Murphy's Law

Old Post 02-12-2010 01:18 AM
Reds4Me is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reds4Me Click here to Send Reds4Me a Private Message Find more posts by Reds4Me Add Reds4Me to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

My blk dog came in just after dark. I had a couple friends come over and we cut up the tree. Tried to save what I could, but most everything was bent and wadded up to the point Im just going to haul it off. We took several different sections and made one good lot. So with that lot and the heat lots I have Im still in good shape with kennels.
I want to take a second and say Im sorry about the vulgar post. I didnt realize that it was that bad. Its not really my nature to get that upset, or let emotions get the best of me. Again Im sorry.
To the person that asked about the young english dogs pedigree here it is.
**********GRNITECH Wilcox Thunder Saint Nick
*****GRNITECH Ragans Rebel Thunder
**********GRNITECH Longs Hardtime Kim
Sire-GRNITECH Adams Midnite Swamp Racket
**********CH GRNITECH Michigian Swamp Rooster
*****GRCH GRNITECH Memorymaker Smoothtalk Alabama
**********GRNITECH GRCH Earls Northridge Red Fergie
Chester(had nothing but his future in front of him)
**********CH GRNITECH Michigian Swamp Rooster
*****GRNITECH GRCH Cridlins Red Swamo Ratt
**********NITECH GRCH Cridlins Red Jill
Dame-GRNITECH GRCH Green Valley Swamp Ginger
**********GRNITECH Balls Virginia Swamp Rooster
*****GRNITECH GRCH Robinsons Little Red Rosie
**********CH NITECH Parks Rocksie
Thanks again fo rthe kind words.

Old Post 02-12-2010 02:43 AM
pedigofarm is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pedigofarm Click here to Send pedigofarm a Private Message Click Here to Email pedigofarm Find more posts by pedigofarm Add pedigofarm to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TamarackKennels
UKC Forum Member

No worries we all have to vent..
that is what coonhunters do for each.. sit here listen or read.
that is what is so great about this sport.. we all try to help out each other.

814-964-9399

RIP

PLOTTS:

Old Post 02-12-2010 03:25 AM
TamarackKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TamarackKennels Click here to Send TamarackKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email TamarackKennels Visit TamarackKennels's homepage! Find more posts by TamarackKennels Add TamarackKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
EEEKennels
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear of your loss

hope you hang in there it is people like you that we ( dog hunters) need in these times we all face ahead of us.
our prayers for the safe return of your remaining lost dogs.
best wishes for your rebuild.

Old Post 02-12-2010 04:31 AM
EEEKennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for EEEKennels Click here to Send EEEKennels a Private Message Click Here to Email EEEKennels Find more posts by EEEKennels Add EEEKennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Male beagle just came home, and hes nun the worse for wear. That leaves my female beagle(Jill) and my other English(Max) still out.
Wasnt overly worried about the beagles. Their lot was in the best shape of all. Crushed down pretty good, but not that bad. Their door was busted open by a limb and thats how they got out. I am extremly worried about Max. His lot was destroyed! BUT his house was intact, it did have a limb laying across it, and was smashed in some but not enough that if Max was inside thst it would have hurt him. If he was out of his house tho, it could be pretty bad! I keep telling myself that the tree had to fall in the middle of the night. So Max should have been bedded down.
Well Im gonna get back out on the back porch. I have a heater set up, and Im just sitting out there waiting and listening for any type of bark or whine or anything.

Old Post 02-12-2010 04:40 AM
TamarackKennels
UKC Forum Member

Prayers to you my friend...
I hope they come back...
Please keep us updated...

814-964-9399

RIP

PLOTTS:

Old Post 02-12-2010 03:20 PM
pedigofarm
UKC Forum Member

Only one dog still out.
My beagle gyp came in a little after midnight, and she seems to be fine. Not real sure where those two rascals went, normally when I turn them out they just run around the yard and stuff. They havent been ran in forever so I guess they were wired up, or just that spooked by the crash. Who Knows???????
Max(redtick) is still on the lamb. I had to come into work today. Everytime my phone rings Im hoping its my wife calling to tell me hes back, or atleast someone has called and shes on her way to go pick him up. I havent had Max that long and I havent just turned him out at the house or hunted from the house. Im hoping that sixthsence that dogs have kicks in and he rolls in shortly. Im trying to keep the thought process positive, really hope he wasnt injuried and has crawled off.

Old Post 02-12-2010 04:28 PM
tjt
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear all this. hope you get some closure on max soon.

"The Crew" member

Todd J Turner

Old Post 02-12-2010 04:50 PM
tjt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for tjt Click here to Send tjt a Private Message Click Here to Email tjt Find more posts by tjt Add tjt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
trappin_girl
UKC Forum Member

sorry to hear all this. its always good to vent trust me on that one. especially when something like this happens.

home phone:304-462-7054
Cell phone:304-613-9740
dixie_coonhunter_911@yahoo.com

PR Tristan's JR (Tristans Dog)

PR Grampa's Miss Ruby (Ruby's Dog)

Old Post 02-12-2010 05:20 PM
trappin_girl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for trappin_girl Click here to Send trappin_girl a Private Message Click Here to Email trappin_girl Find more posts by trappin_girl Add trappin_girl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BIGCASTLEDAWGS
UKC Forum Member

Praying for Max!

Hope he comes home soon and was just REALLY scared! Still sending prayers for you all... Apology totally expected on the language... I think everyone on here understands how upset you are... it is a tough loss.....

Hope for good news about Max, Heather and Bob

Old Post 02-13-2010 12:33 AM
BIGCASTLEDAWGS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BIGCASTLEDAWGS Click here to Send BIGCASTLEDAWGS a Private Message Find more posts by BIGCASTLEDAWGS Add BIGCASTLEDAWGS to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote