UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Nitech Grch Smokey River Blue Buck Jr Htx3
Pages (7): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Rqe

Buggs (bj x mags) best grch male at kirksville RQE
Qualified for the world show

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-01-2020 04:33 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Sam

Thank you for showing him. I was tied up with the kiddos. He looks good there.

Old Post 03-01-2020 03:13 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Been hunting

Sunday
Josh Reilly wanted to go so we went. Bobby was at church so we made a drop. Cut Buggs he got it done. Than Bobby caught up. Cut Jim, he had a little trouble, treed on some roots and vines on a tall bank. Recut him treed in a hole. Cut both of em, treed a tile. Cut Jim treed a coon and called it done.
Monday
Broke Rivers out and took a young Utchman dog of Dad's. Treed 2 coons and a slick.
Tuesday
Me and Keegan went. I broke BJ out. Keegan had loco. They looked good. Cut loose and found out they cut a bunch of trees down And left em. Chris crossed all over the place. 2 coons a slick and a den.
Last night
Mayview club hunt 1 hour
I took Buggs and drawer Sam with May and a NITECH walker male. First track was rough. I jumped the gun and treed Buggs to quick. Than Buggs treed and I called him. May got there just before we did. She took strike minus because we had the coon. Recut May treed the next one with Buggs right behind her. I got first, Sam should have called quicker, lol. The walker pulled in just before we got there. He took minus strike points, because we had the coon. 2 mins left recut. Time up than dogs treed with another coon. Buggs won 275+ May 175+ , Walker had 125+. The other cast had a dead cast.
So all and all been a good week. Taking tonight off to spend some time with the family. May try to make a show tomorrow, Saturday Sweet Springs club hunt. We'll see what happens there.

Last edited by nextcoonhunters on 03-05-2020 at 06:27 PM

Old Post 03-05-2020 04:44 PM
nextcoonhunters is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nextcoonhunters Click here to Send nextcoonhunters a Private Message Find more posts by nextcoonhunters Add nextcoonhunters to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Show

Me and Sam made the Cole camp show. I think they had14 dogs. May got another best of show with comp. And Buggs picked up another GRCH win. I didn't make it out hunting last night. I made it home Jacob got sick all over everything and Lacey was cleaning it up as he was getting sick again. I know the look she shot me. I've heard divorce is expensive or more likely death is permanent. So it was what can I do to help, not see you later. Sweet Springs club hunt tonight, we'll see what happens.

Old Post 03-07-2020 02:42 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Sweet Springs club hunt

Well Buggs won his cast last night. +225 no minus. He didn't win the hunt. Loco littermate to Mrs T, won her cast and the hunt. May was in Locos cast and came in even with the broad. Had first and first on a slick, than first and first on a coon. Keegan and Loco at the top for now but come next month we'll see. Lol. Everyone had fun and a decent hunt, so it's all good.

Old Post 03-08-2020 02:48 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

May and Tig

Both passed their Htx hunt last night. Sam and May treed a den and a coon. Tig went two for two. Looking good. That should have finished Tig to an Htx title. 11 dogs in the hunt so I didn't hunt Buggs or Mark. We have another htx hunt at Sweet Springs club Tuesday, so we'll see what happens than.

Old Post 03-13-2020 03:26 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Tig won

Me and Sam were busy with work this weekend. But Cj ran Tig down to Roanoke. He texted and said he won his cast. I don't have any details other than that. But I think she needs one or two more to make NITECH.

Old Post 03-15-2020 05:44 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Been Busy

Last night Sweet Springs had an HTX hunt. Eli (BJ X TWISTER) passed, Mark ( BJ X RIVERS) passed and Buggs (BJX MAGS) passed. May (BJ X MAGS) didn't pass. That makes Eli an HTX, Buggs HTX 3, and makes Mark 1/3 of an HTX. Mark looked okay for his first run at it. If the state doesn't shut it down, we're heading to an RQE at Marshall Saturday. But at this stage in the world, nothing is set. I'm updating the first page to add the new litters to come. With the new HTX dogs, that makes 10% of BJ's pups holding an HTX title. I belive 6 of his pups have wins towards NITECH, and I think 8 some kind of show title, out of his 50 pups.

Buggs on a field tile

Mark treed with the meat

Pony Creek Eli htx

May, the morning after a hard night of hunting

Old Post 03-19-2020 02:24 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

BJ

Here's a picture of the old mutt taken yesterday

Old Post 03-19-2020 04:41 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Hope Saturday goes better

This hunt stinks. In the words of Eeyore pathetic. I haven't hunted this ditch all year, plenty of coons, but pipes and huge trees fallen cross the deep Creek so far have made the dogs look pretty stupid. I'll be crossing this spot off my puppy ditches for sure. Was planning a one and done kind of night but might be morning at this rate. Sonof a gun, and they think they're coondogs. Might be stripping em of that title. Well treed again so away we go.

Old Post 03-20-2020 03:03 AM
BluBritches
UKC Forum Member

Not trying to brag

Probably a mistake days before the rqe
I dont talk about my alone hunts much you know just "cause"
But I will say mayhem really looked good tonight
Dropped in a new hot spot and she slayed em plenty of coons that wasn't sure why a hound made it in there backyard. Thought it might have just been to easy so took her to a rough spot that gets hunted plenty. She struck in quick Carried the track well over a mile getting hotter as she went. Crossed a big creek that's belly full from the rain pushed him thru some rough stuff and forced him up in a fence row and chopped em off the whole time we worked our way around to her. Wasn't easy but she made it look good

Old Post 03-20-2020 05:41 AM
BluBritches is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BluBritches Click here to Send BluBritches a Private Message Find more posts by BluBritches Add BluBritches to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Saturdays Marshall RQE

Well Sam did okay at the show.
May won best of class but lost out for best of breed. To nice looking female of Megan's.
Buggs won GRCH male to give him another win towards GRCH 2
Rivers got qualified again but didn't have any comp.
On to the hunt
Buggs's big ears got him in trouble. Stupid mutt backed on 2 slicks just about to kill him when he treed himself a coon. Looked good on it but to little to late.
Sam said May looked good but just got beat by the older wiser Jessup dog of the Davis's.
Keegan said Rivers looked okay along with the Woodrow dog of Danny's, but the luck rolled over to a nice walker named Superman.
Logan in Ohio sent me some nice videos of Dolly (BJ x Twister) getting it done all on her own.
Sally is due Saturday, and she looks like she'll be happy to get em out of her. Looks like she's got about 50 of em in there. Poor fat gal.
Maybe if the covid 19 don't get us all, there be other nights, hunts, and fun. Stay safe.

Old Post 03-23-2020 04:57 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

6 little puppies

BJ x Sally Mae
Sally had a hard time. Being a first time mommy, and having a boat load in her. She had em a few days early but 6 of them look to be doing good. Her ped is on the first page. This is BJ's 8th litter.

Old Post 03-26-2020 12:53 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Sally

All of Sally's pups are spoken for at this time. If any become available I'll post em up.

Old Post 03-31-2020 08:44 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

BJ dogs

Here's a picture of Dolly BJ x Twister in Ohio getting it done

Lisa is doing an awesome job taking care of Baby. Lots of videos and pics I think she's liking having her around for a while, and Baby looks to be having fun as well.

Talked to the guy with Snickers this week, he said he's looking great. Buggs and Mark both got some wood time this week looking good. I know Ron had Queenie out a time or two. Sam had Mags out some. BJ x Sally pups are looking good. And that's about all that's been going on around here.

Old Post 04-05-2020 05:00 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

This week

May

May, mark and Annie

Last night dad and Sam came over, we hunted Mark, May and Annie.
Treed a slick a couple circles, some dens, thinking might have to hunt until daylight to see one. But cut May alone and she got it done. All and all they looked okay. Dad said Mark sure enough has a good mouth. Got some more videos of Dolly in Ohio getting it done. He's sure happy with her. Tig is still in jail but cj is looking forward to getting her back in the woods. Hunted with Bobby a few nights ago Jim and Mark looked good that night. Lyonel rode along that night. We turned mark out on one that crossed the road, he looked good on it but put it in the ground. Me and Sam took Buggs, Lefty, and JT out one night. Buggs treed the only one we seen. Lefty looked okay as well. Made a drop with Buggs and Rivers and treed a sow up a den but it wason the outside. Thinking back on the hunts this week no wonder I'm tired. Will stay safe.

Old Post 04-12-2020 12:14 AM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Rumors

I heard a rumour yesterday that made me laugh. I guess according to some people BJ has been scratched twice for fighting. News to me and I'm sure to Ukc as well considering I'm the only one to handle him in a hunt. Let me set the record straight. BJ has never been in any kind of fight. He did get bit one night and left that tree next tree he made when the dog covered BJ was 40 yards off the tree and I couldn't drag him any closer. We had to take him to the vet that Monday and get him fixed up. Teeth marks without a doubt. But when to comes to rough he ain't. If you're looking for a good fighter you'll have to look somewhere else. He ain't even a good kill dog.

Old Post 04-15-2020 02:36 PM
Phil Vogel
UKC Forum Member

Rumor

All you need to do is contact UKC and get a report on the reg number to find out if you want to know about that.

Marshall, Mo 65340
660-815-2043

Old Post 04-18-2020 07:44 PM
Phil Vogel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Phil Vogel Click here to Send Phil Vogel a Private Message Click Here to Email Phil Vogel Find more posts by Phil Vogel Add Phil Vogel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Ukc

NITECH GRCH PR Smokey River Blue Buck Jr htx4
Ukc # w228,076
Breed Blu
Sex M
Dob 3/10/11
Joshua Ratliff
Higginsville MO
That should be all the information anyone needs to find out anything from ukc. I believe he has a few wins towards GRCH 2 but I ain't kept track. In fact I can't remember without looking how many wins towards GRNITECH he has and don't care. He suits me and his pups seem to be looking good and suiting lots of people. I have plenty of dogs out of him around here, that we can hunt with anytime. So strap on your boots and let's go. I could list out a bunch of people who have hunted with BJ pups but the best thing to do is come see for yourself. Never concerned myself with flase rumors, Just thought I'd clear the air for BJ's sake since he ain't fast at typing yet. We've been working on it though. Always try to keep a intelligent hound. Lol
But had you been out with Buggs and the kids last night you wouldn't have been impressed. Bad hunt. But me and Paul went this week. By the end of the night Mark and mad dog Happy Jack looked good. Me and Keegan had a good hunt this week as well. He hunted Eli and I hunted Buggs. They treed in a tile and we seen it, then in a hole we couldn't see in it. Planning on heading out tonight. Good luck to everyone and stay safe.

Old Post 04-18-2020 10:38 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Made it out last night

Took Buggs and JT a Duke semen pup. Looked good I'll post some pics when I have time. 2 for 2.

Old Post 04-19-2020 06:54 PM
Rolin Blues
UKC Forum Member

Queenie

Did a nice job split treeing from Marley & Gritt & both had a coon about 20 yds. apart tonight. She was pounding away & had no intention of going over to see what they had up their tree. Take care, Ron.

Old Post 04-27-2020 05:24 AM
Rolin Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rolin Blues Click here to Send Rolin Blues a Private Message Find more posts by Rolin Blues Add Rolin Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Been busy

Good to hear Queenie is doing good 👍.
Buggs is getting use to rv living and has been treein me coons on a regular basis. We've been stuck in St Joe working but been turning him loose almost every night. The boy won a show with him last week and I don't even know what number that is for him. I'll update with some pics when I get time, until then be safe.

Old Post 05-09-2020 07:58 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Got the day off

Hey I finally got a day off to update this thing.
Let's see me and Sam took May this week to St Joe. We had some good hunts. Poor Buggs got left at home. Logan and Dolly have won a Ukc hunt and pkc hunt, he says she's looking good. Mags had her pups yesterday and some of Sally's pups are being picked up today. Lots going on, Buggs picked up another win on the bench after checking I think that makes him GRCH 2.

Mags and her pups

Buggs picking up a show win

May getting ready to go hunt

May under a coon

Dolly and Logan

Dolly getting it done

Old Post 05-22-2020 07:59 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Gypsy

Elizabeth with Ratliff's Ramblin Blue Gypsy out of BJ x Sally Mae. She was Ellie's pick.

Old Post 05-24-2020 06:13 PM
nextcoonhunters
UKC Forum Member

Sam and May

May won her cast Friday night, then Sam took Buggs and May and won on the bench Saturday. That gives May 4 wins towards NITECH and makes her a CH on the bench.

Old Post 05-24-2020 06:16 PM