UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Tournament of champions !
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Dogwhisper
UKC Forum Member

Tournament of champions !

With hunts being cancelled and the increase in fees to fund the payout being lost, has any thought been given to that effect ?..... just thinking out loud .

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-25-2020 02:10 PM
Dogwhisper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dogwhisper Click here to Send Dogwhisper a Private Message Find more posts by Dogwhisper Add Dogwhisper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
las123
UKC Forum Member

hunts

i bet a dollar that with all the clubs cancelling,and not able to make it up there hunts.ukc will postpone it for the first year,that way they will have a little nest egg to fall back on for the year of 2022.just my thoughts on what they do!

Old Post 03-26-2020 02:48 PM
las123 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for las123 Click here to Send las123 a Private Message Click Here to Email las123 Find more posts by las123 Add las123 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Josh Michaelis
UKC Forum Member

The two major Kennel clubs are bringing in nearly nothing in entry fees right now. That has to be a major financial hit. If we want to keep our sport alive and well we have to make sure and do our part to keep them in business. We will know more in weeks to come what that is for sure.

As for the tournament of champions I don't see how this even can be held this year. I know I planned on getting two dogs qualified for it, and was only Able to attend two hunts and get two cast wins with one dog before this mess hit. There are hundreds of hunters in the same position with no hunts to attend.

Old Post 03-26-2020 03:31 PM
Josh Michaelis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Josh Michaelis Click here to Send Josh Michaelis a Private Message Click Here to Email Josh Michaelis Find more posts by Josh Michaelis Add Josh Michaelis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Can say that again, I've only been to 1 this year.

Old Post 03-26-2020 05:04 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Burchel Davis
UKC Forum Member

Tournament of champions

You have all year to get the five cast wins, this hunt is scheduled for 2021

Old Post 03-26-2020 11:17 PM
Burchel Davis is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Burchel Davis Click here to Send Burchel Davis a Private Message Click Here to Email Burchel Davis Find more posts by Burchel Davis Add Burchel Davis to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote