UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > English: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > Crow Has a New Home!!
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Well I have been telling alot of yall that I had big news coming. Didn't want to say anything until I had my hands on the last jewel!

Starting with CROW, and with EVERY other hound pictured below, none of them were for sale. None of their owners had any interest in selling when I first approached them. In every case it took all my powers of persuasion and alot of hard earned Benjamins to get the deals done!!

Pictured below are some very good friends and some fairly decent hounds that comprise our TEAM, as of now.......... l-r:

Larry with PKC Ch, NT Ch, Ch Rivertown Stoke, a 2 year old son of CROW

Todd with Small Town Bingo STAR, a 2 year old direct Daughter of the Legendary Wilcox' Thunder Bingo!!

Myself with PKC Ch, Gr Nt Ch, Ch Red Ruby Hardtime CROW, CROW was the 2016 UKC World Ch English

Hannah with Gr Nt Ch Come on WIDIT, a daughter of Top Gun

Buck with PKC Silver Ch Skuna River DB (Droop), who is direct off of Spare time Spanky and P CH Skuna River Spice, (we have had Droop since he was a baby)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2017 12:48 PM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sunkist
UKC Forum Member

Brad

Congrats on the dogs you have collected, I wish you the best of luck with them.

2018 Final 4 Invitational Hunt
2018 High Scoring dog Saturday night
2019 Purina Nationals Winner overall
Co-owned with Briggs / Schellhorn

GRNTCH PKC CH Main Street White Poison (2019 English days winner)

GRNTCH Oakwoods Thunder (2014 over all English days winner) co-owned with Asa Briggs....

The Lady’s:

GRNTCH PKC CH pay the Piper

GRNTCH Oakwoods Speckles

GRNTCH PKC CH Oakwoods Molly

UKC NTCH PKC SCH Oakwood's Sunkist (RIP)
UKC NTCH PKC CH Oakwood's Jackie (RIP)
UKC NTCH PKC SCH Oakwood's Holley (RIP)
UKC GRNTCH Magical Blueboy (RIP) (2006 ENG Days High scoring Male Friday)

UKC NTCH Gold Nugget KY General
UKC GRNTCH Golden Oaks Boo (2011 Eng. days High scoring female Saturday)
UKC NTCH Oakwood's Roxy
UKC NTCH Main Street LJ (2013 English days Invitational Winner)

***My mentor and Great Friend Jim Chaffins, founder of Oakwood's English Kennel*** Where I got my start******
***Mentor and Great friend Bobby Jennett Founder of the Sonny Dogs****
And to the foundation of these 2 men, stand 2 Great Lady's Miss Madeline Chaffins, & Patty Jennett

Shane Cannon

Old Post 09-06-2017 05:22 PM
sunkist is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sunkist Click here to Send sunkist a Private Message Click Here to Email sunkist Find more posts by sunkist Add sunkist to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jeff B
UKC Forum Member

Good looking group of hounds right there. Hunted with droop Friday night at English days widit use to live 30 mins from me. I was on the phone with a buddy last sat asking how our local dogs did and fella tells me Chuck didn't hunt he don't have a dog lol. Next spring when the crappie get right here a Sardis come catch some 2 pounders. Good luck to y'all and keep them walkers out the winners circle

Greasy Creek Sir Duke
"Coon valley singing tapp x main st deena

Old Post 09-06-2017 09:54 PM
Jeff B is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeff B Click here to Send Jeff B a Private Message Click Here to Email Jeff B Find more posts by Jeff B Add Jeff B to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dnester
UKC Forum Member

BRAD . SURE WAS NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN. IT BROUGHT BACK OLD MENORIES OF ME , YOU AND R.F.DICKEY. THAT WAS SPECIAL TIMES TO ME. LETS HOPE IT DOESN'T TAKE THAT LONG FOR OUR PATHS TO CROSS AGAIN. I STILL THINK PEPPERMINT SUE WAS AS GOOD AS THEY COME.

GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER (7TH 89 ACHA World hunt 90 little world english champ)
TRAILER II MS STATE BENCH SHOW CHAMPION-DECEASED
GRCH GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 3

GRNITECH NESTERS RED BOY TRAILER 4
GRNITECH RED BOY TRAILER GIRL
NITECH TRAILER'S RED DAWN 6TH PLACE 2013 UKC WINNER CLASSIC
PR RED BOY TRAILER JOE
DOUG NESTER 662-455-5496

Old Post 09-07-2017 01:24 AM
dnester is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dnester Click here to Send dnester a Private Message Click Here to Email dnester Find more posts by dnester Add dnester to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Thanks guys! Sure was great to see you again Mr. Doug! Hope our paths cross again soon!!

Man my phone has been blowing up since yest!!!

To answer the main question, I am just superstitious enough that I am not taking deposits or starting a list already on CROW x STAR pups! We have to get her in heat and get her bred and then we will start thinking about those things.

I will tell you, if you think you might be interested, start saving your money as they will not be cheap pups! lol

Also for all of yall that PM'd me on this and other forums - a much better way to get me is via text (I am often in an area with not enough signal for voice) at 229-401-8464

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 09-07-2017 11:18 AM
B McDaniel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for B McDaniel Click here to Send B McDaniel a Private Message Click Here to Email B McDaniel Visit B McDaniel's homepage! Find more posts by B McDaniel Add B McDaniel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

More info to come, but just bred CROW to Nite Ch, 2015 High Scoring Eng at Grand American Zugg

All of you guys who have been blowing my phone up wanting CROW pups here ya go! They will be sold before they are born!

Call Kenneth Prittchett at 706-818-5665 to get your name on the list!!!

Old Post 09-16-2017 06:43 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

This litter was sold out (8 are spoken for) the day we made the cross!!!

I'm telling yall these CROW pups are in demand!!!

He is not at public stud as I am not going to let breeding interfere with hunting him, but if you have an above average Eng female, you should give CROW a look!

Thanks!

Old Post 09-20-2017 01:33 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

bumping ol CROW back to the top...........

My bags are packed and sitting by the door for Salem Ill 10/23 - 10/28 - PKC World Hunt!!!! Wish it was tomorrow!!

Old Post 10-05-2017 02:08 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Hope to see some of yall at Salem!!!

Old Post 10-21-2017 12:23 PM
Joseph L.
UKC Forum Member

Introduce them all to a little c-man

Joe LeVan

Old Post 10-21-2017 10:33 PM
Joseph L. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joseph L. Click here to Send Joseph L. a Private Message Click Here to Email Joseph L. Find more posts by Joseph L. Add Joseph L. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Had a great time last weekend at the $KC Pro Hunt in Good Springs Al!!

CROW made it to the Sweet 16 out of 64 tough hounds!!

I have created a Red Ruby Hardtime CROW Group on FB - now you guys can post diectly on it as opposed to the regular FB page I started with that would not let you. I encourage anyone wanting to show off a CROW pup, buy a CROW pup, sell a CROW pup, or just talk CROW to post there.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/130620317639435/

Thanks!!!

Old Post 11-09-2017 11:40 AM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

CROW x Funky Cold Medina!!!

I am very excited to tell yall about a cross I just made!!! CROW x Funky Cold Medina!!

Firstly, I would like to thank Nick Williams and Dylan Hovey for giving me the opportunity to own such a fine hound as Dina.

Secondly, I want to go ahead and apologize to you all ahead of time as I am going to be very particular with this litter. Countless people have contacted me since acquiring Dina wanting to go ahead and "get on the list". I have not kept a list as I am just superstitious enough that I did not want to jinx her coming in and getting her bred! lol

I am so excited about this litter #1 because it is coondog to coondog, but a very close #2 is it is an Uncle to a Niece cross, which in my experience is one of the best line-breeding cross's there is!

I very well may keep every pup in the litter!! Barring that if any of yall want one, contact me and I will put you on the list now.

I am much more concerned with "placing" these pups where they have the optimum chance to make it rather than just cashing in on a first come first serve deal. I really hope I dont offend anyone doing it this way, and I really dont want to come off sounding like an a---- hole, but I just feel this is a very, very special litter!!

As to what I am asking for any I may sell, I have landed on $500...................... and really thought hard about a higher $!!!

The best way to get me is via text at 229-401-8464, or you can PM me, or you can e-mail me at brad.mc1566@gmail.com

Pups are due about Jan 10. Pups ped is attached.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post 11-10-2017 01:47 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Looking back over this thread I see I did not update you guys on how CROW did at the PKC World Hunt.

He was 1 of only 2 English dogs that made it to the Quarterfinals out of appr 1200 entrys!!!

If not for 2 really heartbreaking breaks, he would have advanced on to the Semi Finals!!

A dog has to have a lot of heart and drive to endure a week long hunt like that when you throw in some late rounds too.

ol CROW will be back next year!

Old Post 11-12-2017 12:59 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

bumping CROW back up.........

Old Post 11-26-2017 04:47 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Took Medina for an ultrasound yest - she has a belly full of little CROW's!!!!!!

Old Post 12-08-2017 01:37 PM
countrymoon
UKC Forum Member

Pup Request

Hey there Brad,, hope you and your family are doing well, Was great meeting you the other day.. I know you proberly have a list a mile long but would like to throw my request for a spot as well,,, take care friend an
d Merry Christmas from Tennessee,,,,Mike!

MIKE HOBBS (931-332-2378)

Home of

NTCH (TENNESSEE SWAMP GOMER) (RIP)
NTCH (SMOKIN GERDIE (RIP) 1ST PLACE WINNER FRIDAY NIGHT ,,2000 ST JUDES HUNT)

WOODSTOCK (GERDIE AGAIN) (RIP)
CH, NTCH,,- (KATIE BARED THE DOOR) (BAD BOY LEEROY)

Old Post 12-08-2017 03:14 PM
countrymoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrymoon Click here to Send countrymoon a Private Message Click Here to Email countrymoon Find more posts by countrymoon Add countrymoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

I will put you down Mike, thanks for the interest and hope you are doing well.

Old Post 12-08-2017 04:50 PM
countrymoon
UKC Forum Member

Pup

appreciate it Brad,,, should be a A-1 cross,, keep me in touch will send Deposit soon as you request,,, Merry Christmas to you and yours,,,

MIKE HOBBS (931-332-2378)

Home of

NTCH (TENNESSEE SWAMP GOMER) (RIP)
NTCH (SMOKIN GERDIE (RIP) 1ST PLACE WINNER FRIDAY NIGHT ,,2000 ST JUDES HUNT)

WOODSTOCK (GERDIE AGAIN) (RIP)
CH, NTCH,,- (KATIE BARED THE DOOR) (BAD BOY LEEROY)

Old Post 12-08-2017 06:48 PM
countrymoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for countrymoon Click here to Send countrymoon a Private Message Click Here to Email countrymoon Find more posts by countrymoon Add countrymoon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bayin'Blues
UKC Forum Member

Crow!

Looking forward to getting our pup off the the Crow X Lady cross!!

Can't wait to see what comes from these crosses being made!

Team Blazin' Timber

Old Post 12-09-2017 03:50 PM
Bayin'Blues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bayin'Blues Click here to Send Bayin'Blues a Private Message Click Here to Email Bayin'Blues Find more posts by Bayin'Blues Add Bayin'Blues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cliff flanders
UKC Forum Member

Me to Curtis Lady has reproduced no matter what she was breed to and Crow will only make it better

Old Post 12-20-2017 10:12 PM
cliff flanders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cliff flanders Click here to Send cliff flanders a Private Message Click Here to Email cliff flanders Find more posts by cliff flanders Add cliff flanders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ed esposti
UKC Forum Member

Hi Brad, Just wanted to let you know that I have a 17 Month old Male out of Crow and Jasmine. James Christie raised the litter, anyhow i have had him in 2 CHKC Cast and he has won one of them earning $108. Trying our best to get him qualified for the CHKC English Breed Hunt

FCH GRNITECH CH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Bell (PKC CH)
NITECH 'PR' Timberjack Hardtime Duke (PKC CH)
'PR' Timberjack Hardtime No Mercy

Old Post 12-21-2017 07:56 PM
ed esposti is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ed esposti Click here to Send ed esposti a Private Message Click Here to Email ed esposti Find more posts by ed esposti Add ed esposti to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Man thats great - been awhile since you lived down here!

Old Post 12-21-2017 09:23 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Shoot me some pics and vid when you have time to 229-401-8464 or you can post here:

Thanks!

Old Post 12-22-2017 01:24 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

Headed to 3 big hunts in Jan with CROW! Yall stay tuned for updates.

Also a couple of litters due in Jan that we are very excited about!!

Hope to see yall down the road!!

Old Post 12-27-2017 01:41 PM
B McDaniel
UKC Forum Member

CROW x Heart

Bred a nice female to CROW couple of days ago.

PKC Ch Nt Ch Hope I Got It Heart.

She is owned by Clay Walden (706-831-2392) and Jeff Merritt (404-694-6646) from Mitchell Ga.

If any of yall are interested in a pup, you better not wait too long to call them as these CROW pups go fast!!!

Old Post 12-30-2017 11:26 AM