UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Redbone Big game pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

Redbone Big game pups

I have a litter of Registered Redbone hound pups on the ground...They are 4 weeks old and will be 6 weeks old Nov 9th..They will be wormed and have their first shots..The parents are Hoffmeister T-Top Razor bred...I have used them on Lion and bear..The dad has been on more lion than the mom..They both are hard driving tree minded dogs ...The dad is 3 and the mom is 2..The mom is a heck of a rig dog on bear...They should be 50 to 60 lb dogs...I have plenty of references on the parents...She had 10 and im selling 7..Im asking 400 apiece..I know papers dont tree game, but I have them...Im located in southern Missouri, but might be coming to Az sometime in Nov..I have photos of pedigree and of dogs upon request...928 925 6336

Last edited by mucho loco on 10-29-2016 at 01:41 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-29-2016 01:37 AM
mucho loco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucho loco Click here to Send mucho loco a Private Message Click Here to Email mucho loco Find more posts by mucho loco Add mucho loco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

I have 1 female and 3 males left

Old Post 10-30-2016 09:23 PM
mucho loco is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mucho loco Click here to Send mucho loco a Private Message Click Here to Email mucho loco Find more posts by mucho loco Add mucho loco to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
erhino10
UKC Forum Member

redbone pups

id lke to see the pics and pedigree you've got

Old Post 10-30-2016 11:57 PM
erhino10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for erhino10 Click here to Send erhino10 a Private Message Click Here to Email erhino10 Find more posts by erhino10 Add erhino10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

give me your number and i can send it to you...I dont know to put them on here..I have video of my female treeing a bear in Sept...2 weeks before she had the pups...

Last edited by mucho loco on 10-31-2016 at 05:07 PM

Old Post 10-31-2016 04:11 AM
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

I have 1 male left....

Old Post 12-03-2016 09:37 PM
mucho loco
New UKC Forum Member

(Img)20161203_145120-1.jpg (img)

Old Post 12-21-2016 04:04 PM