UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > info please the pedigree of Wagoners Mr.Quick
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Joe W. Smith
UKC Forum Member

I can't remember. My good friend Hershal Brown past away a few years back. I remember Spot was about fifty pound dog with red head and blanket back. He made coon treeing look easy. Mr. Brown hunted the Spot dog one summer for Mr.Jerry Bean.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-20-2015 02:45 AM
Joe W. Smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Joe W. Smith Click here to Send Joe W. Smith a Private Message Find more posts by Joe W. Smith Add Joe W. Smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

I'll see if Rex Sims will post that pic of Mr. Quick and Mr. Wagoner . Quick was a good looking hound .

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 03-20-2015 09:46 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
cripple creek
UKC Forum Member

hahaha Mike I know you and ssgied

are both glad he did. Both of you have the two closest Hillbilly mac dogs anybody has.
You should get in touch with ssgied. He has a double Hillbilly mac bred dog standing at stud at his home. Real tight made small super nice coondog.
Goes back through Townsells ridge roamer top and bottom real close.

Mac is back behind Bone collector through Backwater Pearl and there are numerous other studs with ole Mac stuck back there somewhere.

Grand Champion Stevenson's "Johnny Jet,"

Palms 18:39........You armed me with strength for battle; you made my adversaries bow at my feet!
Two questions sum up life....
Why am I here ? And Where am I headed.

Old Post 03-21-2015 04:04 AM
cripple creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for cripple creek Click here to Send cripple creek a Private Message Click Here to Email cripple creek Find more posts by cripple creek Add cripple creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ssgied
UKC Forum Member

Mike is the Mac man. Just so happens I have a decent country dog with a little of that blood. I feel blessed to have him, and that a few people before me wouldn't settle. It took a lot of years of breeding good dogs to better dogs to get what I have. When some of the old timers died out a lot of the family feeding, game getting dogs died out with them. I am just trying to do my part to keep some of that alive.
Matt

Old Post 03-21-2015 07:27 PM
ssgied is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ssgied Click here to Send ssgied a Private Message Click Here to Email ssgied Find more posts by ssgied Add ssgied to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

Matt how far back is Mac? Post his pedigree please....

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 03-21-2015 10:22 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
shawnfitzgerald
UKC Forum Member

Re: i was told

quote:
Originally posted by John Gossett
When I was a kid, I was told Quick was off Hardtime Speck, a ticked up walker single registered as english?? Anyone have any insight on this comment??
scrap vanmeter owned speck he was a grandnite ch as a walker then again English was a coondog but he was a ticked up walker I think he went back to Arnold's sport and Arnold's singing mace millers rock.they were a ticked up bunch and some mousey gray. Bighorn sounder was out of them as well not finley river Dan. Buttons Allan owned the mother thought they were to ticked up when they were born took them to the creek drowned them came back she had two more that was sounder and gene wards blaze dog.

Old Post 03-21-2015 11:47 PM
shawnfitzgerald is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shawnfitzgerald Click here to Send shawnfitzgerald a Private Message Find more posts by shawnfitzgerald Add shawnfitzgerald to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chuck west
UKC Forum Member

I had Rex Sims to post this pic of Quick and Mr. Wagoner .
[/QUOTE]

Gold Life member of G.P.A.A. #257936
Member of The Lost Dutchman's Mining Association #02890729

Old Post 03-22-2015 05:31 PM
chuck west is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck west Click here to Send chuck west a Private Message Find more posts by chuck west Add chuck west to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mike shannon
UKC Forum Member

NITECH CH HTX PR SHANNON'S HILLBILLY CHIEF 6 CAST WINS
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY LUCIE
PR SHANNON’S HILLBILLY MAXIE

If you can read this thank a TEACHER
If you can read this in English, thank a VETERAN

www.freewebs.com/shannonshowmekennels

United States Army Retired

Old Post 03-24-2015 06:02 PM
mike shannon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike shannon Click here to Send mike shannon a Private Message Click Here to Email mike shannon Find more posts by mike shannon Add mike shannon to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
steve patterson
UKC Forum Member

Mr Quick!

I actually hunted with Mr Quick! Super nice hound and he was a COONDOG That treed alot of COONS! Mr Wagoner lived near Paris Tn and not to far from me. I have some old pictures of Mr Quick and I. I have since located to the coon capitol of the U.S. The State of Indiana! JMO
I quit coon hunting a few yrs ago,and lately i have been getting the itch to start hunting again!! If anybody has a pup or Hound that needs to be hunted send me a message,Thank you.....somebody will have to show me how to upload the pictures

Old Post 04-05-2015 02:41 AM
steve patterson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for steve patterson Click here to Send steve patterson a Private Message Click Here to Email steve patterson Find more posts by steve patterson Add steve patterson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Starke
UKC Forum Member

Dual Ch Durbin's Rambler

Hi,

Rambler, a former # 2 UKC Current Reproducer, has Mr. Quick 4 times in his pedigree.

Rambler was a track driver that produced track drivers. Not uncommon for them to catch coons on the ground.

I made the first cross in Rambler's sire's pedigree. I bred Trap to Lipper.

Good Hunting,
Robert

Gr. Ch. Nt. Ch. Wild Bill's Lill 21.05% reproduction record
Starke's Finley River Little Lill
Dual Gr. Ch. Wild Bill's Queen UKC RQE 112 winner 725+ 2006 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Rattler 2
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sadie
Gr.Ch.Nt.Ch.TrackMan's Stone Cold HTX 2009 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2009 UKC World Hunt Zone 5 Hunt 14th place 2011 UKC World Hunt qualifier
Dual Ch. PKC Ch.Track Man's Mad Dash 2007 PKC SS qualifier 2008 UKC World Hunt qualifier 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year 2011 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club Final Hunt winner 2012 MCHF Youth State Championship 2nd place 2012 Ringtail Lodge Coon Club High Scoring Dog of the Year
Gr. Ch. Finley River Cadillac Jane 2006 PKC Walker Days BOSF 2006 UKC RQE 74 Ch winner 2006 Trackman Invitational Queen of Show 2007 MCHF State Hunt Ch. female winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Cozi
Gr Nt Ch Starke's Finley River Super Man HTX 2017 Mid Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF Dick Gray Memorial Hunt High Scoring Dog and King of the Hunt 2018 Mid-Mo Coonhunters Hunt Series Champion 2018 MCHF State Final Hunt the only double cast winner Final Four 3rd place winner 2019 BBCHA Sectional Madison, MO Gr Nt Ch/ Nt Ch Cast winner and High Scoring dog 2019 BBOA Richard Casey Tribute Hunt High Scoring Dog 750+ Thursday night and 825+ Friday night 2019 MCHF State Final Hunt Final Four 2nd place winner 2020 UKC World Hunt Qualifier at Marshall, MO March 21st

Dual Gr Ch Wild Bill's April 2016 UKC RQE 97 Ch winner

Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Jane 2006 UKC RQE 74 Gr Ch winner
Gr. Ch. Starke's Finley River Sugar 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Ch of Ch winner
Starke's Finley River Jake
Hoghill's Finley River Rip
Hoghill's Finley River Candie

Starke's Finley River Stubbie
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tuff
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Steel
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Fame

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Jane
Gr Ch Starke's Finley River Ramblin Iron Man
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Bat Man

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Tanna
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lightning
Starke"s Finley River Ramblin John Henry
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Dan
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sister
Starke's Finley River Diamond
Starke's Finley River General Robert E Lee

Starke's Finley River Stormy
Clark's Finley River Spot PKC cast / money winner
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sage

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Paige

Starke's Finley River Ramblin Lou HTX passed times 1 Littermate of
PKC Gold Ch Gr Nt Ch Snitch, mother of Batman

Gr Ch. Starke's Finley River Ramblin Emma HTX
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Sugar Boy
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Randi
Starke's Finley River Ramblin Little Emma

Gr.Ch. Starke's Table Rock Jewell 2007 RQE 5 BOSF winner 2007 MCHF State Hunt BOSF winner 2009 RQE 28 Best of Show female winner 2009 MCHF State Hunt Ch of Ch Female winner 2010 MCHF State Hunt Gr Ch winner and Queen of Show 2010 Alan Reinkemeyer Memorial Queen of Show 2011 Gr Ch Louisiana State Championship 2012 NE Missouri Black & Tan Sectional Gr. Ch. female 2012 MCHF Spring Classic Gr Ch female 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch winner 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr Ch winner 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2012 UKC Current Top 10 2012 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year

Gr Ch Little Walnut Queen Bathsheba 2011 SWTWA BFOS and Queen of Show 2011 MCHA State Hunt BFOS 2011 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show BFOS 2012 MCHF State Hunt Ch Female and Queen of Show 2012 Oklahoma Federation State Hunt and Show Ch. Female 2012 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 TWB&F Walker Days Gr. Ch. female and Queen of Show 2013 Kentucky State Championship Gr. Ch. female and Opposite Sex winner 2013 Purina Nationals qualifier 2013 ACHA World Hunt and Show BFOS 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 Lee Crawford Invitaional qualifier
Gr Ch Little Walnut Zipporah

Gr Ch A & B Preacher 2012 Saluda Days King of Show 2013 MCHF State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2013 MO Governor's Cup State Hunt Ch. winner and King of Show 2014 RQE #11 Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Purina Nationals qualifier 2014 SWTWA Gr. Ch. winner 2014 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier 2014 Kansas State Championship Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 UKC's Top 10 List 2014 Purina's Bench Show Top Ten List 2014 MCHF Summer Classic Gr. Ch. winner both days 2014 MCHF Summer Classic King of Show 2014 MCHF State Hunt and Show GR. Ch. Winner Friday 2014 MCHF Missouri State Show Dog of the Year 2015 Purina Nationals qualifier 2015 Kansas State Championship Friday Gr Ch winner 2016 Purina Nationals qualifier

Gr Ch Table Rock Reverend Mundo Hawk 2010 MCHF State Hunt Best Male of Show 2011 MCHF Spring Classic Gr. Ch. male and King of Show 2011 UKC RQE 88 Gr Ch male 2012 UKC RQE 87 Gr Ch male 2012 NE Missouri Treeing Walker Sectional Gr. Ch. male and King Of Show 2012 MCHF Dick Gray Summer Classic Gr. Ch. male 2012 Lee Crawford Invitational qualifier

"Fast is Good. Accuracy is Everything." Wyatt Earp

Old Post 01-26-2016 11:42 AM
Robert Starke is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Starke Click here to Send Robert Starke a Private Message Find more posts by Robert Starke Add Robert Starke to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trinket clark
UKC Forum Member

GRNTCH Hardwood Winer x Finley River Spot

Uncle niece cross. using Frozen semen. Puts Wagoner's Mr. Quick in the pups pedigree 8 times not to far back.

--------------------Grntch Houses Lipper (Grandson to Houses Tom Tom littermate to Rolling Hills Dan)
----------------Grntch Traps Finley River Slick
--------------------Grntch Finley River Trap
----------Durbin's OL’ Factory
----------------------------------Houses Lipper
----------------------------Grnitech Coon Creek Warrior
----------------------------------Coon Creek Jill (Wagoner’s Mr. Quick x Maynards Red Eagle Penny)
-------------------Grntch Bear Creek Rip
---------------------------------- Wagner’s Mr. Quick
----------------------------Coon Creek Queen
----------------------------------Finley River Dan female
----------------Grntch. Hance’s Lightning ice Lady (littermate to Bradden Okla Angle)Grdaughter of Pac-man
-----Dual Ch. Durbin's Rambler
-------------------Grntch Houses Lipper (Grandson to Houses Tom Tom littermate to Rolling Hills Dan)
----------------Grntch Lipper’s Stylish Rank
-------------------Wldch,Grntch Stylish Dolly (Grntch Owen’s Hardwood Bozo x Grntch Schmersals Stylish Queen)
----------Durbin's Stylish Kansas Lady
------------------------------------Houses Lipper
----------------------------Grnitech Coon Creek Warrior
------------------------------------Coon Creek Jill (Wagoner’s Mr. Quick x Maynards Red Eagle Penny))
-------------------Grntch Bear Creek Rip
------------------------------------ Wagner’s Mr. Quick
----------------------------Coon Creek Queen
------------------------------------Finley River Dan Female
----------------Bradden Okla Angle (littermate to Hance’s Lightning ice Lady)Grdaughter of Pac-man

Grntch Hardwood Winer and Starkes Ramblin Jane (Littermates) Sired By Durbin's Rambler

Pups Sire is winer on the top and Spots Dam is Ramblin Jane on the bottom. Line bred Finley River, Lipper, and Wagoner's Mr. Quick..Heck of a combination..They are coon treeing Machines.

A big thanks to Mr.Starke and all the other guys that put these crosses together. I'am trying to do my part keeping this great line of dogs alive and well.. Pups are 3-1/2 months old.

Winer and Janes bottom side is just as impressive Line bred Finley River Dan and Rolling Hills Dan..

~Where a man's word still means something & a handshake is all We need!!!

~Grntch Chestnut Grove Ben Semen(Full Brother to Uplinger's Joe & Son of Logan's Wild Clover x Sandy Creek Daisy) Not For Sale - Frank Hummel/Jason Clark

~Grntch Hardwood Whiner/Rolling Hills Hunter Semen(Son of Durbin's Rambler x Rolling Hills Jane) Not For Sale

~Dual ch.Brookshiers Finley River Driver(2007 Walker days 1st place & high scoring walker male sat) (Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~3 Wins to Grand, Nitch Clark's Mr.Wilson HTX(Driver x Cane River Cry Babe) Qualified 2014, 2016 UKC World Hunt
~Brookshier's Finley River Salty (Grntch. Brookshier's Finley River Sting x Cane River Trudy,Trudy is a Littermate to Wilson and Sassy)
~Brookshier's Finley River Sniper (Driver x Kraviks Babe) Uncle niece cross
~Brookshier's Finley River Momba (Driver X Kraviks Babe) Uncle Niece Cross
~Nitch Cane River Sassy (Driver x Cane River Cry Babe)Qualified 2012 UKC World Hunt
~Clark's Finley River Spot(Finley River Zig x Ramblin Jane) Winer and Ramblin Jane are Brother&Sister
~Clark's Rolling Hills Skinner (Grntch Hardwood Winer x Clark's Finley River Spot)
~Nitch Brookshier's Crosscountry Gert. (Uncle Lee x Crosscountry music) Daughter of Lone Pine Dewey
~Nitch Brookshier's Finley River Viper(Uncle Lee x Finley River Sally)
~Brookshier's Fullblown Rage (Uncle Lee x Finley River Molly ) Daughter of F.R. Lonnie x Fulkerson's F.R. Suzy
~Clark's Little River (Grntch Shoemakers Gator x Grntch Shoemakers Lou
~Brookshier's Otter Creek Dan (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Little Lady (Uncle Lee x Otter Creek Hanna, Daughter of Otter Creek Rusty)
~Brookshier's Penns. Scooby (Denny Burn's Willie x Backwater Kate ,Uncle Lee's mother)

Last edited by Trinket clark on 02-09-2016 at 04:32 AM

Old Post 01-26-2016 04:10 PM
Trinket clark is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trinket clark Click here to Send Trinket clark a Private Message Click Here to Email Trinket clark Find more posts by Trinket clark Add Trinket clark to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote