UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > Grch Grnitech Credit River Tucker
Pages (33): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by truly
thanks for the pic ! why did i ever get rid of that beautiful truck???????

You had to get the diesel!!!LOL

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-31-2007 04:24 AM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

i had both !!!!!

Old Post 07-31-2007 04:25 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

quote:
i had both !!!!!

Well what were you thinking then????

Old Post 07-31-2007 04:33 AM
Snake1oz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Snake1oz Click here to Send Snake1oz a Private Message Click Here to Email Snake1oz Find more posts by Snake1oz Add Snake1oz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

ben, them look like them shoes we got down in louisiana that time.lol. boy we got a deal on them.lol. treed some coon tonight.Travis

Past:GR NT CH GR CH Stylish Rebel
GR NT Ch The Lady Jade
GR NT Ch Styish Super Sally

Old Post 07-31-2007 05:55 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-01-2007 12:38 AM
travis becker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for travis becker Click here to Send travis becker a Private Message Click Here to Email travis becker Find more posts by travis becker Add travis becker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bartley Hainz
UKC Forum Member

I would like to Thank Ben and Randy for letting me bred to and for my boy Lake to hunt Tuck in Youth Nationals in Madison NC. Lake placed Tuck 6th, Tuck may not be as sharp as he was at one time, but he sure can get it done and has a loud loud voice at 11 years old that most dog have never had in there life’s. The breeding was also very successful again old Tuck has more drive and desire then most dogs half his age. I am all excited about keeping my pup out of the up coming litter. There is a picture of Tuck on the Youth National link.

Old Post 08-01-2007 04:35 PM
Bartley Hainz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bartley Hainz Click here to Send Bartley Hainz a Private Message Click Here to Email Bartley Hainz Find more posts by Bartley Hainz Add Bartley Hainz to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Ben,

The Cain pup is doing well and Duane's going to put him in a mini-slam this weekend to try to finish him out. Also, he'll be in our Elizabeth, IL RQE, and if not qualified, the Brooklyn, WI RQE.

On another note, his littermate, Edge, is coming along well, according to Duane. He's tracking out ahead of Cain on some tracks and starting to tree good. Same mouth. Different looks!

How's the female that Randy has out of that litter doing?

Old Post 08-01-2007 05:19 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

grant, you know randy is not hunting as hard as he used to with his grandson around, so i dont know if that is the problemn but she is not progressing as fast and easily as he would like. she is a super track dog lots of drive , easy to hear, but not really that tree minded. my guess is that randy would sell her back if you or duane would like to fool with her. tell duane best of luck to finish cain. i keep expecting to get a call with good news any day. on another note that big pretty pup i called bear that you saw a year ago is doing quite well. he is super loud, a little hotter nose on coon than i like, and is a reasonably good tree dog. he is being hunted this summer on bear in northern wisco. i have a good offer on the table as it sounds like he is a super bear dog,more cold nosed and much better tree dog on bear. any interst in co owning and coon hunting him in late fall and winter? let me know.

Old Post 08-02-2007 05:25 AM
truly is offline Click Here to See the Profile for truly Click here to Send truly a Private Message Find more posts by truly Add truly to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

Ben,

Well, I have a Drifter pup that will be 2 years old in mid October and I'm going to focus on him this Fall. One to hunt is enough for me right now. If something changes, I'll let you know.

I'll let Duane know about Randy's female littermate to Cain and see if he has any interest. Edge didn't want to tree very much at first either, but it sounds like he's coming out of that. Time will tell, though, how all of them finish out.

See you at the Zones!

Old Post 08-02-2007 02:51 PM
Grant Noeske is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Grant Noeske Click here to Send Grant Noeske a Private Message Visit Grant Noeske's homepage! Find more posts by Grant Noeske Add Grant Noeske to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

conratulations duane eiseman

on getting cain finished to nite ch. i will try get a photo posted soon.

Old Post 08-05-2007 01:28 AM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

Re: conratulations duane eiseman

quote:
on getting cain finished to nite ch. i will try get a photo posted soon.
thats way cool.way to go duane.tucker sure is producing.Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-05-2007 01:34 AM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-07-2007 10:53 PM
Chad Klug
UKC Forum Member

congrats Ben and tucker on still producing some great hounds!!!!! I sure do miss all the great times we had travling with those hounds i would say it was the most fun i have ever had in my life and would like to say thanks for letting me apart of the whole program next time you see old tucker give him a good petting from me and tell him i miss him you all may laugh but old tucker will understand he is a smart dog, Your Friend Chad Klug

Old Post 08-09-2007 09:39 PM
Chad Klug is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chad Klug Click here to Send Chad Klug a Private Message Click Here to Email Chad Klug Find more posts by Chad Klug Add Chad Klug to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
truly
Banned

congrats bob and cliff

results from hewitt mn nite hunt: bob hennessey put a first in his tucker bred dog HAWK with 350+ on two coon, and cliff put a 2nd on COBB another tucker bred dog. good job guys!

Old Post 08-12-2007 06:37 PM
Grant Noeske
UKC Forum Member

And Duane Eiseman qualified Kokane for the UKC World Hunt at Elizabeth, IL. last night. 1st nite champion win.

Old Post 08-12-2007 06:44 PM
truly
Banned

congrats duane!

thanks for posting grant, see you at the semis.

Old Post 08-12-2007 06:51 PM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

lookin good.way to go guys.Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-12-2007 11:36 PM
UKC Forum Member

Talked with Pete L. hunting over in Wisc. on bear. He said Mike, Kidd and Slim were doing really good. (All three out of Tucker and different females) Treed 3 bear last week. I owned Slim and hunted with the other two many times both on coon and bear. All three are cold nosed and really loud.

Old Post 08-14-2007 05:21 AM
1939 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 1939 Click here to Send 1939 a Private Message Find more posts by 1939 Add 1939 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-15-2007 03:03 AM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

btt

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-17-2007 01:04 AM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

btt

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-20-2007 10:33 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 08-21-2007 02:26 AM
travis becker
UKC Forum Member

hows life in north carolina jake? hope to be at setwd in feb with ben.Travis

GR NT Ch The Lady Jade

Old Post 08-21-2007 06:06 AM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by travis becker
hows life in north carolina jake? hope to be at setwd in feb with ben.Travis

Going good. 101 degrees here this morning. Hope to see you at SETWD. How is your pup out of Rebel doing?

Old Post 08-21-2007 05:28 PM
Snake1oz
UKC Forum Member

Ben just wanted to let you know that Gunner looks to be healing up pretty good and a lot faster then I thought. Should have him back in the woods in another week or two. How's cowboy doing?

Old Post 08-22-2007 04:17 PM