UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > BushWacker pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

BushWacker pups

I have a litter of 8 pups out of bushwacker and my female,,which are half brother/sister,,they have the same momma,,pups are very healthy and very nice looking,,my question is,
I have a pup that has 1 blue eye,,other eye is normal color,,where does the Blue eye come from?,,would it be from line breeding,or genetics,or something else.
It is very cool looking,,and he is smart as a whip,,just curious where the blue eye possibly comes from,,thanks,Kevin

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-02-2015 03:10 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Brandon Coselman
UKC Forum Member

Its in the blood. Keep that one!

Home of: 2017 Grand Masters Invitational Champion, 2016 & 2017 Michigan PKC State Champion PCH GRNITECH 'PR' Mr Clean's Snooki
&
2022 Senior SS Reserve Champion PCH GRNITECH Snooki's Jwoww

Old Post 09-02-2015 03:13 AM
Brandon Coselman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brandon Coselman Click here to Send Brandon Coselman a Private Message Click Here to Email Brandon Coselman Find more posts by Brandon Coselman Add Brandon Coselman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by HardcoreKennels
Its in the blood. Keep that one!
Thanks,,yeah,,that one ain't going anywhere

Old Post 09-02-2015 03:25 AM
Jrkb2012 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jrkb2012 Click here to Send Jrkb2012 a Private Message Click Here to Email Jrkb2012 Find more posts by Jrkb2012 Add Jrkb2012 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

It really is the breeding

HardcoreKennels is correct. Your pups are heavy Stylish Queen bred back in the pedigree. Hard Knockin' Hayes and Stylish Clover (Whitey) both threw a lot of blue eyes. It's the Queen packed into that pedigree.

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma II
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Tuff
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Whiskie
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Spree
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
PKC Ch, NtCh Pine Ridge Chico
PKC Ch Pine Ridge Loner 2015 Spring Freshman Super Stakes Champion
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 09-02-2015 01:11 PM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justin tumbleso
UKC Forum Member

I contacted Tyler last week and hope to breed a little coon tree'er I've got in the backyard.

She's out of Akers Little Joe and Ohio Little Lace. Lace is out of Pine Ridge Tuff and Hawks M S Ellie.

Hope I get a blue eyed pup out of this cross.

"I do it to feed my competitive desire"

Old Post 09-02-2015 06:25 PM
justin tumbleso is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justin tumbleso Click here to Send justin tumbleso a Private Message Click Here to Email justin tumbleso Find more posts by justin tumbleso Add justin tumbleso to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by justin tumbleso
I contacted Tyler last week and hope to breed a little coon tree'er I've got in the backyard.

She's out of Akers Little Joe and Ohio Little Lace. Lace is out of Pine Ridge Tuff and Hawks M S Ellie.

Hope I get a blue eyed pup out of this cross.

You won't be disappointed breeding to him,,I got to see him do his stuff,,he is all coondog and all business when you unsnap the leash.
Yeah,I was shocked when I seen the blue eye,,he is gorgeous,,but then again,,all 8 of them are,,lol

Old Post 09-02-2015 06:47 PM
John Gossett
UKC Forum Member

Bushwhacker will cross well on just about anything!!! Good luck with all the pups!!!

PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma Top 25 PKC Futrity/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Emma II
PKC Platinum, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Chic 2002 Senior Super Stakes Champion/Top 100 PKC All Time Reproducing female
PKC Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Tuff
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Whiskie
PKC Silver Ch, GrNtCh Pine Ridge Spree
NtCh Pine Ridge Queen
PKC Ch, NtCh Pine Ridge Chico
PKC Ch Pine Ridge Loner 2015 Spring Freshman Super Stakes Champion
NtCh Pine Ridge Zella

Old Post 09-02-2015 06:48 PM
John Gossett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John Gossett Click here to Send John Gossett a Private Message Click Here to Email John Gossett Find more posts by John Gossett Add John Gossett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POTOMAC
UKC Forum Member

We have a male out of secret agent man and a flag female that was from an awsome cross anyway we have bred buzz to two top females and every pup he has sired out of oth litters all have blue eyes and oth them are blue every pup!!!! And houndy the way they are suppose to be !!!!!good luck

Old Post 09-02-2015 07:46 PM
POTOMAC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POTOMAC Click here to Send POTOMAC a Private Message Find more posts by POTOMAC Add POTOMAC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duane Kehres
UKC Forum Member

I have two Bushwhacker pups.. One is 12 months old and has been treeing his own coon since he was 6 months old and I have another one running loose around the house that is 12 weeks old they both are really smart and a joy to have around! I have seen Bushwhacker go numerous times and he is really something special and what makes him more special is that he is reproducing his likeliness!!

Old Post 09-02-2015 09:19 PM
Duane Kehres is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duane Kehres Click here to Send Duane Kehres a Private Message Click Here to Email Duane Kehres Find more posts by Duane Kehres Add Duane Kehres to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jrkb2012
UKC Forum Member

THANK YOU'S for the information you's have passed my way,,it is highly appreciated,,I am so looking forward to training the 2 pups we are keeping,,especially the one with the blue eye,,I hope he turns out to be a dandy

Old Post 09-03-2015 08:24 AM