UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Me and my dogs
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Me and my Hounds

quote:
Originally posted by jack haughton
Me ,Genny,Jorja and Ruby (not in picture ).

Nice to Meet You Jack. What big ears them hounds have....i Love it. Lookin Good.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:31 PM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

Re: Steve!

quote:
Originally posted by RLenhart
SHHSH! Nobody was using the "B" word. Msinc's going to hear you! LOL

Lenhart got a new puppy!!!!! and he don't want me to hear about it!!!! Boy's that could only mean one thing.....he has lost his mind and done gone blue!!!!
I am now going to put on my silver healing glove and ask everyone to join me in a prayer...for our good, but lost friend Roger Lenhart

Please lord forgive this man...for his mind is filled with lunacy...he knows not of what he has done lord...help him to see the err of his wicked, wicked ways and show him back unto the righteous path...show him lord that this blue evil dog is not what he really seeks and get him back upon the straight and narrow. For this we pray in Jesus name for his eternal soul, amen.

Now, me...I sold my soul to the devil a long time ago....here is me and my son Jack and our Walker, Rocketman and that's Tom Milsaps with the redbone Captain. Me and Tom ran red dogs for years...I got over it, he never did.

Here is one of my blueticks, the female and one of my other hunting buddies, Mike. The walker is Rocketman.

Lenhart, let us know if that prayer at least makes you feel a little better...it should start to work in a few days but then again, the lord works in mysterious ways!!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:35 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Steve!

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
Lenhart got a new puppy!!!!! and he don't want me to hear about it!!!! Boy's that could only mean one thing.....he has lost his mind and done gone blue!!!!
I am now going to put on my silver healing glove and ask everyone to join me in a prayer...for our good, but lost friend Roger Lenhart

Please lord forgive this man...for his mind is filled with lunacy...he knows not of what he has done lord...help him to see the err of his wicked, wicked ways and show him back unto the righteous path...show him lord that this blue evil dog is not what he really seeks and get him back upon the straight and narrow. For this we pray in Jesus name for his eternal soul, amen.

Now, me...I sold my soul to the devil a long time ago....here is me and my son Jack and our Walker, Rocketman and that's Tom Milsaps with the redbone Captain. Me and Tom ran red dogs for years...I got over it, he never did.

Here is one of my blueticks, the female and one of my other hunting buddies, Mike. The walker is Rocketman.

Lenhart, let us know if that prayer at least makes you feel a little better...it should start to work in a few days but then again, the lord works in mysterious ways!!!

See Lenhart thought you wouldn't even post here....LOL Glad You did. Nice to meet you brotha

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:41 PM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

Re: Re: Re: Steve!

quote:
Originally posted by Duckassassin
See Lenhart thought you wouldn't even post here....LOL Glad You did. Nice to meet you brotha

Well I'm still in shock about Rodger...but, I figured I had better act fast if he went off the deep end like that. We might need to get him somebody like Jesse Jackson or the Rev. Al Sharpton...shoot, I aint even a minister, but, I know an emergency when I sees one!!!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:45 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Full disclosure

Just for the record fellas, it was my dad again that had to go and get a blue dog but in all honesty I'm actually pretty exited about this one. This pup is out of Greg McClellan's Jet9 & his Star female. I do believe it's going to be a goodun!

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:58 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
randall smith
UKC Forum Member

Randall Smith and my daughter Madison, nice to meet you

Cats Cove Kennels
Ntch,Grch. Timber Cruizin' Carlie
'PR'NTCH,Ch. Swampmusic Bear HTX ( Wtda Ntch,Ch)
Mad Cats Thunder Bella ( MTN Cur){Wtda Sqch,Tree Ch,Ch. World show ch.}

Old Post 08-31-2015 07:18 PM
randall smith is offline Click Here to See the Profile for randall smith Click here to Send randall smith a Private Message Click Here to Email randall smith Find more posts by randall smith Add randall smith to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Randall Smith and my daughter Madison, nice to meet you

quote:
Originally posted by randall smith

Greetings From Cali Randall & Madison, She looks ready to put that hound on the bench

Old Post 08-31-2015 07:31 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Re: Full disclosure

quote:
Just for the record fellas, it was my dad again that had to go and get a blue dog but in all honesty I'm actually pretty exited about this one. This pup is out of Greg McClellan's Jet9 & his Star female. I do believe it's going to be a goodun!

Thats better I was worried

Old Post 08-31-2015 09:30 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:

He prob be a great one and more fun to hunt than your walkers LOL JK

Old Post 08-31-2015 09:48 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I dunno how to do the whole photobucket thing but my pictures are on the Facebook page. My wife runs the facebook. I don't even know the first thing bout it.

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 08-31-2015 09:57 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

quote:

I actually feel bad about this....we hacked on poor ole Rodger secretly wanting a bluetick for so long and were so relentless about it that he didn't cave and get a blue dog....no, his dad went and got one for him!!!!!

But, I am going to make a prediction...he's going to leave that walker home and will be seen at the hunts with blue just as soon as the dog gets started!!!!
All kidding aside, I hope it turns out to be the best dog you ever had!!!!! Wouldn't it be somethin' if it turned out to be the first bluetick to win the world hunt!!!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 09:59 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Full disclosure

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
Wouldn't it be somethin' if it turned out to be the first bluetick to win the world hunt!!!!

You never know.....Im actually glad he got a bluetick now we can both message each other about our depressing nights......LOL JK

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:05 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

It just hit me. U know how I know u live in cali?
U have pink walls in the background.

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:10 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AppalachianBlue

DaM It took you that long???? LOL JK yeah, i have a pink room. thanks to the previous renters. We decided to make the nursery room for whoever has babies first the wife or the dog LOL HAHA JK

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:25 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:

You Need to post a pic of you and your hounds, I'd like to meet you.

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:34 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I can get my wife to teach me or try

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:39 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

I'm the bearded fella in the face book pictures lol

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:40 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I'm the bearded fella in the face book pictures lol

I dont have book face LOL

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:54 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

O lol me either. This forum is about my facebook equivalent. I just got my first smart phone this spring. And it's my only form of internet or anything similar to a computer

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 08-31-2015 10:58 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
O lol me either. This forum is about my facebook equivalent. I just got my first smart phone this spring. And it's my only form of internet or anything similar to a computer

I sent you an invite to Join the Fantasy Football...you can do that off your smart phone.

Old Post 08-31-2015 11:07 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 09-01-2015 12:21 AM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 09-01-2015 03:28 AM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Ttt

Old Post 09-01-2015 03:20 PM
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

http://rs989.pbsrc.com/albums/af15/...80?t=1441039403
Me and catfish
http://rs989.pbsrc.com/albums/af15/...80?t=1441039518
My wife and willow

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
- 2016 Performance Sire
- 2017 Performance Sire

Old Post 09-01-2015 05:46 PM
msinc
Banned

Nice looking blueticks...Kenny, if you copy and paste the last link beside your picture...the one that says "IMG" in your post, the pictures will automatically come up in the post.

Old Post 09-01-2015 05:49 PM