UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Me and my dogs
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Me and my dogs

I'm Steve. Im 25 and I'm from California and I run blueticks

This is me

These are my hounds

Last edited by Duckassassin on 08-31-2015 at 06:33 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-31-2015 02:48 AM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

Duck

Those era some good looking hounds you have, but I couldn't help notice your wash machine must be broke, it never got the crap washed off your hat!!! Lmao sorry I just couldn't resist, GO PIRATES

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 08-31-2015 02:54 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Lol, yeah yeah, hey thanks for Gary's number btw I don't if I thanked you already

Come on guys post a pic of you and your hounds. It's about the only way I'll get to meet you guys lol

Last edited by Duckassassin on 08-31-2015 at 03:30 AM

Old Post 08-31-2015 03:22 AM
Duckassassin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Duckassassin Click here to Send Duckassassin a Private Message Find more posts by Duckassassin Add Duckassassin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BETHLEHEM BLUES
UKC Forum Member

No problem

Enjoyed shooting the bull with ha, give me a call anytime you want.

(RIP) Nt Ch HTX Uchtman first class Jack
(RIP) Gr Nite Ch Yeager’s Wild N Wonderful Ginger

Heikki Yeager (304) 905-3585

Old Post 08-31-2015 03:58 AM
BETHLEHEM BLUES is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BETHLEHEM BLUES Click here to Send BETHLEHEM BLUES a Private Message Click Here to Email BETHLEHEM BLUES Find more posts by BETHLEHEM BLUES Add BETHLEHEM BLUES to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: No problem

quote:
Originally posted by BETHLEHEM BLUES
Enjoyed shooting the bull with ha, give me a call anytime you want.

10-4

Old Post 08-31-2015 04:09 AM
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

GrNtCh Hardwood Bean, Most people call me Mr Tim.

GrNtCh Big Money.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Last edited by nitehunter2004 on 08-31-2015 at 07:42 AM

Old Post 08-31-2015 07:36 AM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Here's a pic of Hammer at the PA state hunt back in June.

This is my squirrel dog "Ben"

I don't appear to have any pics of Reba in my photo bucket. I guess she hasn't really done enough to make the archives yet LOL
Then we do have one more pup coming this week but I can't be posting pics of that one. You know Msinc would have a field day with it. LOL

Old Post 08-31-2015 01:33 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Nice to meet you Mr. Tim and Rlenhart can't wait to see that new pup

Old Post 08-31-2015 02:32 PM
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Im quite interested in what breed this pup is lenhart!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 04:57 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dchartt
Im quite interested in what breed this pup is lenhart!!

LOL I'll bet you are! I'm telling you it won't change anything. I'll keep jerkin those blue dog chains just as hard as I ever did LOL.

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:04 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Just keep it away from my pup please!!! Lmao dont want any of the ticks rubbing off!

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:08 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by dchartt
Just keep it away from my pup please!!! Lmao dont want any of the ticks rubbing off!

Yeah i would keep it away from his pup too. I wouldn't want any trashy walker trait rubbin off onto my bluetick LOL JK

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:10 PM
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

Steve!

SHHSH! Nobody was using the "B" word. Msinc's going to hear you! LOL

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:15 PM
Rocketman55
UKC Forum Member

Hello Steve

Hello Steve, My name is Dave Mayles and this is a picture of me and one of my all time favorite hounds. His name is Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rocket. Rocket is a registered English hound. He earned the title of World Champion English male in 2002 and again in 2003 in another registry held in Chillicothe, Ohio.

You sure have some fine looking hounds there. I had a dear friend who used to come to Northern California once a year to hunt mountain lions. He would stay about 3-4 weeks. He always wanted me to come with him but I had small children at the time and could not justify leaving my wife and kids for that long of a spell, LOL. That would have been around 1986 to about 1990. Just a bit before your time ,LOL. But it sure is nice to meet you, even if it is by cyber time, LOL.

Keep up the good work there out west, and keep our sport cranking. Good Luck to you!!

Glouster, Ohio 45732
Home To:
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Hang'em High Holly
Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rockets Top Gun.
Gr.Nt.Ch.Hooper Ridge Rocket
Gr.Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Dolly
Nt.Ch Hooper Ridge Queen
Nt.Ch Raw Dawg Rowdy
PR Tree Banging Buddy
HOOPER RIDGE ENGLISH-POUND FOR POUND THEY ARE ONE TOUGH HOUND!!!!

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:21 PM
Rocketman55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rocketman55 Click here to Send Rocketman55 a Private Message Click Here to Email Rocketman55 Find more posts by Rocketman55 Add Rocketman55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

Did someone say bluetick!

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:24 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
AppalachianBlue
UKC Forum Member

O yea and get them dirty socks off ur head cali lol

Call or txt 443- 262-5663
www.facebook.com/appalachianblues
AppalachianBluesKennel@gmail.com

UKC WTDA Registered

Appalachian Blues Kennel
CH PR Walkin After Midnight
GRFCH GRCH NITECH PR Appalachian Blue Catfish HTX ( ACHA SC CHT TC )
- 2015 Qualified for World Show
- 2016 Performance Sire
- Final four Pink Hunt, 2nd place reg
- 2017 Performance Sire
NCH CH Pr Appalachian Blue Luna
GRFCH WCH Pr Appalachian Blue Raven

Mountain feist WTDA BNCH Meadow Mountain Joker

Chocolate Lab...Banjo. Waterfowl buddy.

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:26 PM
AppalachianBlue is offline Click Here to See the Profile for AppalachianBlue Click here to Send AppalachianBlue a Private Message Click Here to Email AppalachianBlue Find more posts by AppalachianBlue Add AppalachianBlue to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

Re: Hello Steve

quote:
Originally posted by Rocketman55

Hello Steve, My name is Dave Mayles and this is a picture of me and one of my all time favorite hounds. His name is Gr.Nt.Ch. Hooper Ridge Rocket. Rocket is a registered English hound. He earned the title of World Champion English male in 2002 and again in 2003 in another registry held in Chillicothe, Ohio.

You sure have some fine looking hounds there. I had a dear friend who used to come to Northern California once a year to hunt mountain lions. He would stay about 3-4 weeks. He always wanted me to come with him but I had small children at the time and could not justify leaving my wife and kids for that long of a spell, LOL. That would have been around 1986 to about 1990. Just a bit before your time ,LOL. But it sure is nice to meet you, even if it is by cyber time, LOL.

Keep up the good work there out west, and keep our sport cranking. Good Luck to you!!

Nice to meet you Dave,

Yeah i am keepin the dream alive out here. LOL That is a mighty fine lookin English dog.

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:29 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by AppalachianBlue
O yea and get them dirty socks off ur head cali lol

LOL The Best Socks in the MLB LOL

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:39 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RLenhart

I don't appear to have any pics of Reba in my photo bucket. I guess she hasn't really done enough to make the archives yet LOL
Then we do have one more pup coming this week but I can't be posting pics of that one. You know Msinc would have a field day with it. LOL

Isnt that Reba in the background under the brush

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:51 PM
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

LOL Good eyes you got there Steve, yes that is her.

Old Post 08-31-2015 05:53 PM
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RLenhart
LOL Good eyes you got there Steve, yes that is her.

LOL I just remembered from when you told me she was there LOL She is almost camo'd out with the snow

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:00 PM
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Duckassassin
LOL I just remembered from when you told me she was there LOL She is almost camo'd out with the snow

That's how them walkers are in the woods buddy. They're like "Coon Killin Ninja assasins" the coon doesn't know they're there until it's to late LOL.

Last edited by RLenhart on 08-31-2015 at 07:06 PM

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:11 PM
jack haughton
UKC Forum Member

Me and my Hounds

Me ,Genny,Jorja and Ruby (not in picture ).

HOME OF THE BLU MARU BLUETICKS.GR CH Haughtons Genesse Maru.FCH CH Haughtons Jorja .Blu.CH.Ruby Maru.and Blu Poppyhttp://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h114/genessemaru/101010_ThanksgivingPuppies2010_1163.jpg

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:15 PM
jack haughton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jack haughton Click here to Send jack haughton a Private Message Find more posts by jack haughton Add jack haughton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Baldwin
UKC Forum Member

aint it funny people don't look like how you picture them ?

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John3:16

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:26 PM
Jason Baldwin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Baldwin Click here to Send Jason Baldwin a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Baldwin Add Jason Baldwin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Duckassassin
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Baldwin
aint it funny people don't look like how you picture them ?

I know! Thats why i wanted to start this thread to put a face to a name/Screen Name LOL

Old Post 08-31-2015 06:29 PM