UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > side by side
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

F cancer! Sorry to hear that man i had no clue, ive been wanting to hunt that reservoir for awhile now i plan on hittin it this hide season, its actually state game lands now, never hunted the river in van ormer

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-04-2015 04:14 AM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by dchartt
F cancer! Sorry to hear that man i had no clue, ive been wanting to hunt that reservoir for awhile now i plan on hittin it this hide season, its actually state game lands now, never hunted the river in van ormer

No, I didn't mean I have cancer...stage 4 hillbilly is when you cant get any better, but you know you cant get any worse either...hahaha.
I probably couldn't even find that place where we hunted in Van Ormer now. I remember that you cross a steel trestle type bridge about 100 feet long and just pulled off on the side of the road and cut loose. It was a gravel road back then 1980-81...probably paved with a concrete bridge now. It was in good shape for an old metal bridge though.
You know another spot that always had a coon to run if you could stand the mountain was the stream or "crick" as you local boys called them just to the left of the spring on Wopsy mountain.
Is there still state gamelands on the way up to Blandburg??? That was a good place too. I need to get back up there, but scared I might bump into some of my old girlfriends!!!

Old Post 09-04-2015 12:45 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
No, I didn't mean I have cancer...stage 4 hillbilly is when you cant get any better, but you know you cant get any worse either...hahaha.

LMAO I saw Brian's reply to that 1st thing this morning and thought "NO Msinc was just speaking figuretively" "I hope!"
I'm glad to hear that was the case buddy! LOL

Old Post 09-04-2015 01:28 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

Ya that one went right over my head hahaha

Old Post 09-04-2015 02:28 PM
dchartt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dchartt Click here to Send dchartt a Private Message Click Here to Email dchartt Find more posts by dchartt Add dchartt to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RLenhart
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ya that one went right over my head hahaha

That's OK Brian wait until you see your pup when I get him home. I'm going to shop for a whole litter of blue pups out there tomorrow. Your pup's going to have "stage four Ticking" by the time he reaches PA LOL.

Old Post 09-04-2015 02:44 PM
RLenhart is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RLenhart Click here to Send RLenhart a Private Message Find more posts by RLenhart Add RLenhart to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by RLenhart
That's OK Brian wait until you see your pup when I get him home. I'm going to shop for a whole litter of blue pups out there tomorrow. Your pup's going to have "stage four Ticking" by the time he reaches PA LOL.

LMAO they dont make abbreviations for how hard im laughing right now!

Old Post 09-04-2015 02:45 PM
Roger Wilson
UKC Forum Member

Bad boy Buggies

Any of you guys hunt out of an electric UTV like BadBoy Buggies makes? Would be nice to ride around quietly at night and still be able to hear your dogs. I've heard that they used to be pretty unreliable but since EZ Go took them over they have really improved. Made in the USA in Augusta Georgia.

Last edited by Roger Wilson on 09-04-2015 at 03:14 PM

Old Post 09-04-2015 03:11 PM
Roger Wilson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roger Wilson Click here to Send Roger Wilson a Private Message Click Here to Email Roger Wilson Visit Roger Wilson's homepage! Find more posts by Roger Wilson Add Roger Wilson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msinc
Banned

quote:
LMAO they dont make abbreviations for how hard im laughing right now!

I don't care who you are that's funny right there...stage four ticking.....if the three of us ever do get in the woods together it will be like the blue collar comedy tour of coon hunting!!!!!

Old Post 09-04-2015 05:43 PM
msinc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msinc Click here to Send msinc a Private Message Click Here to Email msinc Find more posts by msinc Add msinc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dchartt
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by msinc
I don't care who you are that's funny right there...stage four ticking.....if the three of us ever do get in the woods together it will be like the blue collar comedy tour of coon hunting!!!!!

👍

Old Post 09-04-2015 08:09 PM