UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Best hunting light
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Hillbilly hunte
New UKC Forum Member

Best hunting light

What is the best hunting light on the market?

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-23-2018 01:14 AM
Hillbilly hunte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbilly hunte Click here to Send Hillbilly hunte a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbilly hunte Find more posts by Hillbilly hunte Add Hillbilly hunte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kanen r23
UKC Forum Member

K-light

Hands down kelly light best customer service around I have owned one of each and out of all them my k light is the best love it !!!!

Last edited by Kanen r23 on 02-23-2018 at 02:34 PM

Old Post 02-23-2018 11:32 AM
Kanen r23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kanen r23 Click here to Send Kanen r23 a Private Message Find more posts by Kanen r23 Add Kanen r23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hillbilly hunte
New UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-23-2018 11:47 AM
Hillbilly hunte is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hillbilly hunte Click here to Send Hillbilly hunte a Private Message Click Here to Email Hillbilly hunte Find more posts by Hillbilly hunte Add Hillbilly hunte to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hi-po hounds
UKC Forum Member

light

I have a xtreme pro bright as any. I like it good walk & color. check it out.

Old Post 02-23-2018 05:20 PM
hi-po hounds is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hi-po hounds Click here to Send hi-po hounds a Private Message Click Here to Email hi-po hounds Find more posts by hi-po hounds Add hi-po hounds to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Lights

There is NOT a Best Light out there.......however, there are Many Good Lights being built & Sold.
It comes down to Preference of what you like in a light.
Do you like a:
Caplight
Beltlight
A separate Color
Multiple Colors
Double Burn Time
Etc.
Etc.

I have seen, used and Owned most lights out there.

If you like a Beltlight then get you a Superior Bushwhacker Pro or a Brighteyes Reaper Plus.......Both are Double Burn Time and Very Nice Lights that will not let you down.
If you prefer a Caplight, get you a Brighteyes Reaper.....it's a Top Notch Light that's hard to beat.
If the weight of a Caplight bothers you.....then get you a Big Dog Genesis, it's Very lightweight and Very Bright with a Great Walklight, Main Beam & 2 Colors ( red, green )..........Its a Great light.
There are other good lights out there, but these are the ones I prefer.
You won't get any better Customer Service anywhere than these 3 Light Builders can give.
If you need to talk lights, give me a call or text...765-244-7028
Tim

Quality, Dependable Coon Lights--Built by a Coonhunter for Coonhunters
==================================
** Superior Lights

** Sunspot Hunting Lights

** Zepp's--Quality Products

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

** They Twist it until they start believing it themselves**

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Competition Coonhunters and Politicians
** Win anyway you have to & tell everyone what they want to hear **

Old Post 02-24-2018 01:43 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Laser torch Pro and moonshiner are both pretty good lights

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 02-24-2018 08:21 PM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Emery
UKC Forum Member

Dakota lights!! No better customer service then the Franklin boys you wot be disappointed

Old Post 02-24-2018 08:50 PM
Richard Emery is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Emery Click here to Send Richard Emery a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Emery Find more posts by Richard Emery Add Richard Emery to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kanen r23
UKC Forum Member

Dakota

I had a Dakota messed up three times sent back to them in nov as of end of feb still don’t have it.

Old Post 02-24-2018 08:54 PM
Kanen r23 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kanen r23 Click here to Send Kanen r23 a Private Message Find more posts by Kanen r23 Add Kanen r23 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAH
Banned

Re: Lights

quote:
Originally posted by Triple K Kennel
There is NOT a Best Light out there.......however, there are Many Good Lights being built & Sold.
It comes down to Preference of what you like in a light.
Do you like a:
Caplight
Beltlight
A separate Color
Multiple Colors
Double Burn Time
Etc.
Etc.

I have seen, used and Owned most lights out there.

If you like a Beltlight then get you a Superior Bushwhacker Pro or a Brighteyes Reaper Plus.......Both are Double Burn Time and Very Nice Lights that will not let you down.
If you prefer a Caplight, get you a Brighteyes Reaper.....it's a Top Notch Light that's hard to beat.
If the weight of a Caplight bothers you.....then get you a Big Dog Genesis, it's Very lightweight and Very Bright with a Great Walklight, Main Beam & 2 Colors ( red, green )..........Its a Great light.
There are other good lights out there, but these are the ones I prefer.
You won't get any better Customer Service anywhere than these 3 Light Builders can give.
If you need to talk lights, give me a call or text...765-244-7028
Tim

Tim so lets say you wanted a belt light that would for lack of a better way of saying it.Be bright enough to turn the night into day plus come with a red light also what one would you recommend?

Old Post 02-24-2018 09:55 PM
JAH is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAH Click here to Send JAH a Private Message Click Here to Email JAH Find more posts by JAH Add JAH to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Lights

quote:
Originally posted by JAH
Tim so lets say you wanted a belt light that would for lack of a better way of saying it.Be bright enough to turn the night into day plus come with a red light also what one would you recommend?

If weight of a Beltlight doesnt bother you.....the Bushwhacker Pro 21 is my choice.
If you want something very lightweight then the Brighteyes Reaper Plus Beltlight is what I would get.
Both are Super Bright, but the Reaper Plus is just lighter.
Walklights on Both are Phenomenal.....
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-24-2018 10:53 PM
Triple K Kennel is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Triple K Kennel Click here to Send Triple K Kennel a Private Message Find more posts by Triple K Kennel Add Triple K Kennel to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
treedog2345
UKC Forum Member

Sunspot hands down balanced super bright THE BEST WARRANTY ON THE MARKET and stays charged great oh did I say BEST WARRANTY ON THE MARKET

Old Post 02-25-2018 01:40 AM
treedog2345 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for treedog2345 Click here to Send treedog2345 a Private Message Find more posts by treedog2345 Add treedog2345 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kanen r23
UKC Forum Member

Yep

quote:
Originally posted by treedog2345
Sunspot hands down balanced super bright THE BEST WARRANTY ON THE MARKET and stays charged great oh did I say BEST WARRANTY ON THE MARKET

Totally agree I do love my sunspot and wow LIFETIME warranty !!!

Old Post 02-25-2018 03:05 AM
critter
UKC Forum Member

best

Agree on Sunspot,great light,great service

Old Post 02-25-2018 04:37 AM
critter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for critter Click here to Send critter a Private Message Click Here to Email critter Find more posts by critter Add critter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
John B.Dalton
UKC Forum Member

Sunspot,Big dawg,extreme pro all will get the job done...Two have lifetime warranties..Alot of good choices!

Old Post 02-25-2018 08:01 PM
John B.Dalton is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John B.Dalton Click here to Send John B.Dalton a Private Message Visit John B.Dalton's homepage! Find more posts by John B.Dalton Add John B.Dalton to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Spurr
UKC Forum Member

Superior lights hands down. Bright durable and Sam treats you like family.

Stylish Shaker 2018 fall baby stakes 2nd place

Stylish Lacy

Old Post 02-26-2018 01:24 AM
Jason Spurr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Spurr Click here to Send Jason Spurr a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Spurr Find more posts by Jason Spurr Add Jason Spurr to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mem
UKC Forum Member

Sunspot

Best warrnty great light I csnt see how anyone can beat it

Old Post 02-26-2018 07:39 PM
mem is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mem Click here to Send mem a Private Message Find more posts by mem Add mem to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Triple K Kennel
UKC Forum Member

Superior Lights......

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Spurr
Superior lights hands down. Bright durable and Sam treats you like family.

I agree 100% with this.
There is Not a light being made that is Brighter than Superior's Best Light.....
Dependability Built into Every Light with Custmer Service 2nd to No One....🖒🖒
Tim

** Superior Lights

** Boss Lights

**Brighteyes Lights

Purina Dog Food
** Proven Results **

Old Post 02-26-2018 08:48 PM