UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Redbones > National Days
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

National Days

Who all is headed to Brazil at the beginning of April? There's only a couple weeks left to get them ready.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-10-2020 06:47 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I was so mad I shot mine last night, drove home and shot his two half brothers in the event they were to turn out like him, and even my neighbor's dog in the event he was a witness.

Old Post 03-10-2020 06:58 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Adam Wingler
I was so mad I shot mine last night, drove home and shot his two half brothers in the event they were to turn out like him, and even my neighbor's dog in the event he was a witness.
So your bringing jynx to redbone days this year?

Old Post 03-10-2020 07:00 PM
BLAKE WHEELER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BLAKE WHEELER Click here to Send BLAKE WHEELER a Private Message Click Here to Email BLAKE WHEELER Find more posts by BLAKE WHEELER Add BLAKE WHEELER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BLAKE WHEELER
So your bringing jynx to redbone days this year?

I probably should...but let a young man up the road take her for awhile, he just got into hunting and been treeing a pile of coons with her, I think she likes him better than me. ha

Old Post 03-10-2020 07:05 PM
Adam Wingler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Adam Wingler Click here to Send Adam Wingler a Private Message Click Here to Email Adam Wingler Find more posts by Adam Wingler Add Adam Wingler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

What do you mean by "mine"?
I guess that it is a good thing that coon season is over here so I can't carry a firearm hunting. By the time I have walked all of the way back to the truck and driven home, I have cooled off.

Old Post 03-10-2020 07:48 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
What do you mean by "mine"?

errrr...I'm not sure how else to define "mine". I could say mine and Boley's if that helps clear up the water fer ya.

I was just kidding, it wasn't too bad of a night, but can usually be better.

Old Post 03-10-2020 08:01 PM
Terry H
UKC Forum Member

I'll be there but storm is far from tuned up. The snow is to crusty up here to do much hunting. Hunt one night and takes 3 days for feet and legs to heal back up

NITECH GRCH WCH TREE SLAMMING BIG RED. RIP

Old Post 03-10-2020 11:29 PM
Terry H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Terry H Click here to Send Terry H a Private Message Find more posts by Terry H Add Terry H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, are they still going to have Redbone Days? I thought that all "gatherings" had been called off due to the Corona Virus?

Old Post 03-10-2020 11:59 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, are they still going to have Redbone Days? I thought that all "gatherings" had been called off due to the Corona Virus?
If it has been then Jared is going to have to put a lot of pleasure hunters in the woods Thursday-Saturday lol

Old Post 03-11-2020 04:34 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I can take 3 or 4 guys. My wife has a box of face masks and I am going to the store to get a couple of bottles of hand sanitizer so that I will be ready to go. I guess that I just won't be able to shake hands.

Old Post 03-11-2020 05:49 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I guess that I just won't be able to shake hands.

i'll still want my hug

Old Post 03-11-2020 07:26 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

You will have to be tested first.

Old Post 03-11-2020 09:16 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Adam, I saw on the TV that everyone was going to have to start practicing "social distancing". I might get put in jail for hugging you.

Old Post 03-12-2020 02:10 PM
Adam Wingler
UKC Forum Member

I'll take my weekly bath a day early.

Old Post 03-12-2020 04:05 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Only 2 weeks left now. I am going to stock my camper up on toilet paper, Lysol and gloves this weekend. I am starting to get excited. I hope that everyone is planning on coming.

Old Post 03-13-2020 04:43 PM
wvredbonemann
UKC Forum Member

national days

are the hunts being cancelled just wondering everything else is governer justice just shut all wv schools down til further notice because of the virus

High score and 1st place rqe winner 2019 southern redbone days
Won truck ticket
Won wv plot sectional
Won cast at pkc world
Top 100 3 years in row ukc world
Won cast labor day classic
Dual grand 11 months old
Ukc world qualified 2015..2016..2017..2018...2019
Won cast Kentucky state
Won cast Preston's memorial hunt
Won cast and high scoring dog American redbone days

Tree rocking little ann...out of sandyCreek
jake
Ttop hussler 2 first place wins...out of ttop Ace n cherry
Mosquito creek willy....top 100 ukc world ..2016
Grandnight mosquito creek willy
Grandnite McMillan stone wall rebel
Mosquito creek outlaw sue
Nighty nite moonlit e renegade

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:11 PM
wvredbonemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvredbonemann Click here to Send wvredbonemann a Private Message Find more posts by wvredbonemann Add wvredbonemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

There must be thousands of kids in WV with Carona Virus If they have shut down all of their schools. Just think of how much money they are saving by not having classes. And don't they close them for a week for Spring Break at this time of year anyway?

Old Post 03-13-2020 05:46 PM
wvredbonemann
UKC Forum Member

Virus

Usually a week or so in April ...this virus thing is ridiculous

High score and 1st place rqe winner 2019 southern redbone days
Won truck ticket
Won wv plot sectional
Won cast at pkc world
Top 100 3 years in row ukc world
Won cast labor day classic
Dual grand 11 months old
Ukc world qualified 2015..2016..2017..2018...2019
Won cast Kentucky state
Won cast Preston's memorial hunt
Won cast and high scoring dog American redbone days

Tree rocking little ann...out of sandyCreek
jake
Ttop hussler 2 first place wins...out of ttop Ace n cherry
Mosquito creek willy....top 100 ukc world ..2016
Grandnight mosquito creek willy
Grandnite McMillan stone wall rebel
Mosquito creek outlaw sue
Nighty nite moonlit e renegade

Old Post 03-13-2020 06:10 PM
wvredbonemann is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvredbonemann Click here to Send wvredbonemann a Private Message Find more posts by wvredbonemann Add wvredbonemann to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BLAKE WHEELER
UKC Forum Member

I thought my dog had the virus last night after treeing that slick but some therapy from the alpha seemed to knock it right out of him.

Old Post 03-13-2020 06:33 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I went to TSC yesterday and got 2 Carona Virus vaccinations. I gave one to my dog and gave the other one to myself so we are ready to go.

Old Post 03-13-2020 07:31 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

I just filled my gas tank up for $1.79/gal. Everyone can afford to go to Redbone Days this year, no matter where you live.

Old Post 03-13-2020 07:41 PM