UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Lost voice
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Lost voice

Boarded my dogs for 4 days. When I picked them up. notice they did not bark. After getting them home, they would not even try to bark. Can't get to the vet until Monday morning. Has any one sprayed chloraseptic spray in their throat? Giving some prednisone. Any suggestions

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 06-15-2019 05:32 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jen, appreciated the call. It is always good. After the Vet visit I will give you a call.

Old Post 06-16-2019 12:39 AM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brlan90
UKC Forum Member

They say honey helps wit a horse hound

Old Post 06-16-2019 01:57 AM
brlan90 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brlan90 Click here to Send brlan90 a Private Message Click Here to Email brlan90 Find more posts by brlan90 Add brlan90 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
rdmedders
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lost voice

quote:
Originally posted by Roy Grant
Boarded my dogs for 4 days. When I picked them up. notice they did not bark. After getting them home, they would not even try to bark. Can't get to the vet until Monday morning. Has any one sprayed chloraseptic spray in their throat? Giving some prednisone. Any suggestions

I’ve had hounds for over20 years.if never had one that barked too much for them to loose there voice.
They didn’t stay out my house if they had a barking problem. Guess we all got different levels of patience lol

Old Post 06-17-2019 12:12 PM
rdmedders is offline Click Here to See the Profile for rdmedders Click here to Send rdmedders a Private Message Click Here to Email rdmedders Find more posts by rdmedders Add rdmedders to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Toad Hill
UKC Forum Member

Roy , use the injectable not the pills. no comparison

Old Post 06-17-2019 05:11 PM
Toad Hill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Toad Hill Click here to Send Toad Hill a Private Message Find more posts by Toad Hill Add Toad Hill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote