UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Ukc Owes Us
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
nitehunter2004
UKC Forum Member

Dave the people you call stupid, turds or doom an gloom including my self has earned our seat at the table, you know the table at all coon clubs where the older gentleman sit talking, arguing and laughing? That’s us now and we have more passion for this sport an UKC then you sir will never understand, we don’t like change but we do have a few ideas but sometimes we don’t know how to put it in the rite words but make no mistake about it we love this sport and care deeply about UKC, so chill out and wait a day just to see where someone’s post is going before you start your belittling, I say this as a friend.

GrNtCh Big Money
GrNtCh North Mt Mort
T&R’s Homemade Trouble

GrNtChGrCh Homemade Josie.
Homemade Tank.
GrNtCh Hardwood Bean (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Abbotts Bawling Rebel (SEMEN)
GrNtChGrCh Tj's Stylish Lipper (SEMEN)
GrNtCh Nite Life Pay Dirt (SEMEN)
GrNtCh PKC Ch Poison Smoke (SEMEN)

HomeMade Kennels
Newton N.C

2010 SETWA BREEDER OF THE YEAR!!
(828) 302-5480

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-04-2019 08:04 PM
nitehunter2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for nitehunter2004 Click here to Send nitehunter2004 a Private Message Find more posts by nitehunter2004 Add nitehunter2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Tim Osborne

Tim, I hear you loud and clear, we all love this sport. Written words often times do not convey our true intentions. My apologies for the name calling, I really did not mean those things in a literal sense, poor choice of words spoken out of anger. I am DONE with this subject matter, PEACE to all. I reserve the right to debate on future posts. Lol. Dave

Last edited by Dave Richards on 04-04-2019 at 08:33 PM

Old Post 04-04-2019 08:23 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

UKC owes you nothing. Just like your mother & father. They owe you nothing.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 04-05-2019 03:09 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, and here I always thought that your parents owed you a roof over your head, food on your table, clothes on your back, proper medical care, adequate supervision and a proper education. Neglect any of those things and see what happens to you.

Old Post 04-05-2019 02:03 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Oh my goodness, do you really think blueticker suggested that essential care should not be provided to a child? Lol. Dave

Old Post 04-05-2019 10:36 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Deleted double post

Last edited by Dave Richards on 04-05-2019 at 10:43 PM

Old Post 04-05-2019 10:36 PM
blueticker
UKC Forum Member

Mom and dad do owe you a good start. When you decide that your too smart to go by their rules they owe you nothing.

The Hounds I Enjoyed Hunting:
Dual Gr Natural Smokey River Rebel, A buddy of mine
Gr. Nt Natural Blue Echo ( Gr Nt Quail Ck Jimmy X Nt Ch Natural Blue Bell)
Gr Nt Smokey River Chief's Joe (JBS Chief X Gr Nt Jeans Ruby)
Gr. Nt. Ch. Natural Smokey River Lucy (Chief's Joe X Muggins)
And Many More

Old Post 04-06-2019 07:19 AM
blueticker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blueticker Click here to Send blueticker a Private Message Find more posts by blueticker Add blueticker to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

But as long as you go by their rules and are dependant on them, UKC owes you essential care. We will always be living under their roof, going by their rules and dependant on them for essential care. So they do owe us that. If they don't provide it we will have to move out and go elsewhere. We can still love them for giving us a start but if they don't provide for our needs then we will just have to find someone who does.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-06-2019 at 02:22 PM

Old Post 04-06-2019 02:18 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Isn't America great, WE have the freedom of choice, just as your post suggested , we can always go somewhere else. Just remember that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence, but you have that freedom of choice. Dave

Old Post 04-06-2019 08:23 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Lol. Essential care is much different than WANTS, essential care from a parent does not include a new car at age 16, not saying they might not get one, some do. We may want a lot of things in life that are not going to be given to us, but we can earn those things by working for them. I love those redbone pups you raise, they are some nice pups, now I don't want to pay your price will you just give me one............I really want it. Lol. Dave P.S. I want a new light too.

Old Post 04-06-2019 09:12 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Our country spends billions of dollars on welfare programs each year, in fact over 20 percent of our GNP is spent on welfare programs. Folks that should tell everyone just how many people think they are owed something. Just think how much lower our taxes could be if these programs were eliminated. We now have 3 and 4 generations of welfare families, what does this say for the system? Dave

Old Post 04-06-2019 09:37 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 04-06-2019 11:34 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

I think what Dave is trying to say is all they owe you is the services you pay for. They are not your dad or mom or friend. They are a for profit company that is run by people that do this everyday. They can take our advise as they should because they need to hear what the costumer wants. What they do not need is being accused of favoritism because they didn't take your idea and run with it. Maybe its a great idea but just doesn't fit into the program as it is. Maybe they know something you do not. Maybe they have heard from 100 people that hate your idea? Who knows but if you make a suggestion and it doesn't go through then make it a different way. Don't keep asking the same question over and over expecting a different answer. Put a different twist on it or something. Either way be polite about it.

http://www.sunspotlights.com/
When brightness matters!!

Home Of:
PKC Ch, Grch Grnch 2008 Tx state champion They call me Crazy Betty

PKC SCh CH Grnch They call me Howler too

Old Post 04-08-2019 04:58 AM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Michael Rosemond

You are exactly right, and I will say that when changes are made we need to give those changes time to see how they play out. Dave

Old Post 04-08-2019 06:14 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness Michael, you sure can post things a lot better than Mr Richards. But I am hurt. I always considered UKC as my friend. The girls that work there sure are friendly and act like they are my friends. They always take time to listen to any problems and try to help when they can. And almost always the problems I have, I caused. Now you tell me that they are just after my money.

Old Post 04-08-2019 02:34 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness Michael, you sure can post things a lot better than Mr Richards. But I am hurt. I always considered UKC as my friend. The girls that work there sure are friendly and act like they are my friends. They always take time to listen to any problems and try to help when they can. And almost always the problems I have, I caused. Now you tell me that they are just after my money.

Can you call them when your broke down on the side of the rode? If not they aren't your friend.

Home Of:

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:09 PM
joey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for joey Click here to Send joey a Private Message Find more posts by joey Add joey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

If I was broken down in Kalamazoo I could.

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:22 PM
joey
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
If I was broken down in Kalamazoo I could.

I bet you could and Allen would come and get you, but that would make Allen your friend. Not Ukc.

Home Of:

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:44 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

He would probably send one of the girls and that would make UKC my friend.

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:49 PM
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

Yellow Slip

you should still get some sort of confirmation slip if you win your cast. What if a hunt report doesn't get sent in or lost in the mail. Or if ALLEN files it wrong

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:58 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkinriver
UKC Forum Member

And when your wife found out about it you would need a new friend.

Old Post 04-08-2019 03:58 PM
yadkinriver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkinriver Click here to Send yadkinriver a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkinriver Visit yadkinriver's homepage! Find more posts by yadkinriver Add yadkinriver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

My wife would just be glad that I didn't call her. She is getting tired of getting called and woken up in the middle of the night to come and get me when I get stuck or when I walk all of the way through a woods and come out on the other side.

Old Post 04-08-2019 04:31 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

Lol. I can see that you kind of expect these favors! A complete stranger will often help someone in need, but they don't owe them anything. Willingness to help someone should never be misunderstood for they owe me something. Dave

Old Post 04-08-2019 07:39 PM
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Lambert

What about my pup? Lol. Dave

Old Post 04-08-2019 07:39 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Mr. Lambert

quote:
Originally posted by Dave Richards
... these favors!.... Dave

Favors??? I always thought that you owed it to your friends to help them out when they asked? If they don't, then they aren't really your friend.

Pup? I haven't gotten the check yet.

Old Post 04-08-2019 10:04 PM