UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > So is September going to be magic !!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
yadkintar
Banned

So is September going to be magic !!

Are we going to have some new pep in our step ?

Tarbaby

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-23-2019 01:46 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

It looks/sounds like some might have a little more pep in their fingers.

Old Post 05-23-2019 02:34 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Brouther the bottoms are all flooded no place to hunt but I been catching catfish every day just got in got to go clean um.

Tar

Old Post 05-23-2019 07:16 PM
yadkintar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for yadkintar Click here to Send yadkintar a Private Message Click Here to Email yadkintar Find more posts by yadkintar Add yadkintar to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Tarbaby, just talked to a boy from Indiana. He said that farmers there still hadn't been able to get in their fields to plant their crops. He said that they weren't flooded but they sure we're muddy. There might not be as much corn this Sept.

Old Post 05-23-2019 09:43 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

Maybe by fall everybody will be on sickum about coonhunting.

Tarbaby

Old Post 05-23-2019 09:51 PM
bowling
UKC Forum Member

Already treed a gang of kittens here in ky earliest I have saw them here.

Old Post 05-24-2019 09:30 AM
bowling is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bowling Click here to Send bowling a Private Message Click Here to Email bowling Visit bowling's homepage! Find more posts by bowling Add bowling to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jason Bourne
UKC Forum Member

Corn fields

I was the only one in my neighborhood to plant corn yesterday, but I have sand. Right along my woods to, planting all corn this year, no beans.
Decided someone needs to feed the coon this year, looks like everyone else is not planting corn. Nothing better than a cornfield coon race.

Old Post 05-26-2019 11:23 PM
Jason Bourne is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jason Bourne Click here to Send Jason Bourne a Private Message Click Here to Email Jason Bourne Find more posts by Jason Bourne Add Jason Bourne to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
yadkintar
Banned

I just bought 30 ears of sweet corn at Walmart for 10 cents an ear but the coons ain’t getting it !! It’s in the freezer lol.

Tar

Old Post 05-27-2019 12:57 AM