UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Jim’s Last post comment
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

Jim’s Last post comment

Never scared to share what he thought even if it was blunt. Something the world needs more of today. Here it is one last time from Jim.

(Jim)
If this rule has kept you out of the nite hunts, then you don't want in very much. I bet you don't know one single person that has ever been scratched under the silent dog rule. Which would put you in the same company with the other 98% of us. All this discussion about a rule that never shows up in a hunt.

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Last edited by Night Shift on 05-22-2019 at 03:50 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-22-2019 02:33 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
T Felderman
UKC Forum Member

I'm going to really miss him posting. One of the few names I didn't skip when reading the board.

Old Post 05-22-2019 03:01 PM
T Felderman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for T Felderman Click here to Send T Felderman a Private Message Find more posts by T Felderman Add T Felderman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Night Shift
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by T Felderman
I'm going to really miss him posting. One of the few names I didn't skip when reading the board.

That’s because you were always going to read a good comment no matter how blunt it was. Lol

Gr Nt Ch Maniac's Dark Side of the Moon

Old Post 05-22-2019 03:20 PM
Night Shift is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Night Shift Click here to Send Night Shift a Private Message Click Here to Email Night Shift Find more posts by Night Shift Add Night Shift to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

His last comments on this forum were an example of 100% Jim 100% of the time. No nonsense and to the point.

Old Post 05-22-2019 03:44 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Surveyor
UKC Forum Member

Same here, very sad to hear he is gone, the sport and this board has lost a great contributer.

2 time world finalist, 10th overall and high scoring Bluetick of the 2010 UKC World Coonhound Championship
NASHOBA VALLEY PIAZON, (RIP)
his littermate brother
UKC NT CH SHEPPARDS NORTHERN
BLUE LONER (RIP)
UKC GR NT CH RATTLERS BLUE SKY (RIP)
UKC Gr NT CH, PKC Ch Sheppard's Northern Blue Abbie, (PiazonxSky) UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Sheppards Northern Blue Punkin (PiazonXAlice) High scoring Bluetick of the 2015 (50th anniversary) Grand American, 2017 National Grand Nite Champion of breed, 2017 BBOA zone 4 Nite hunt dog of the year. Queen of hunt on 2019 Grand National Bluetick Reunion, 5th place and High Scoring Bluetick of 2019 UKC world Nite hunt Championship, 2019 Triple Crown Winner.
UKC GR NT CH 'pr' Mckintosh's Blue Flame Chopper
Gr Nt Ch Sheppards Northern Blue Goomba (Piazon X Dizzie) 14th place 2017 UKC world coon hound championship 100 purina point cast wins in 2018
and several other blueticks of lesser accomplishments

Old Post 05-22-2019 03:45 PM
Surveyor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Surveyor Click here to Send Surveyor a Private Message Click Here to Email Surveyor Find more posts by Surveyor Add Surveyor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

When I would get on the board and seen a JiM post that is the post I'd click on. He will be missed for sure. RIP Jim

Old Post 05-22-2019 07:29 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Jay Chadwick
UKC Forum Member

RIP JiM

Here's my two favorite JiM comments of all time:

"Trial is old school dog jockey crap."

"I think if some sort of "Planet Of The Apes" type reversal took place, we would see just as many coondogs culling wortless coonhunters as we see coonhunters culling worthless coondogs"

Old Post 05-23-2019 05:08 PM
Jay Chadwick is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jay Chadwick Click here to Send Jay Chadwick a Private Message Click Here to Email Jay Chadwick Find more posts by Jay Chadwick Add Jay Chadwick to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote