UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Houses Hardwood Hunter
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
kyenglishhunter
New UKC Forum Member

Houses Hardwood Hunter

Just wondering if anyone could tell me who owns him and if I could get a contact phone number? Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-06-2011 11:07 PM
kyenglishhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for kyenglishhunter Click here to Send kyenglishhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email kyenglishhunter Find more posts by kyenglishhunter Add kyenglishhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JiM
UKC Forum Member

I was out to Duvalls place this afternoon and he was telling me about Hunter. I forget the guys name he gave him to but the dog got run over and lost a back leg. I think he breeds a few for the local boys but not much more than that.

AKC/UKC GrNtCh Sizemore's Timber Jam Jessi 12/21/04 to 1/21/2011 R.I.P.

Old Post 09-07-2011 12:43 AM
JiM is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JiM Click here to Send JiM a Private Message Click Here to Email JiM Find more posts by JiM Add JiM to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
waidmaster1
UKC Forum Member

HIS NAME IS DENNY BAXTER I LL LOOK FOR HIS NUMBER.IF I FIND IT I WILL PM YOU.

Old Post 09-07-2011 01:15 AM
waidmaster1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for waidmaster1 Click here to Send waidmaster1 a Private Message Click Here to Email waidmaster1 Find more posts by waidmaster1 Add waidmaster1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lavell
UKC Forum Member

Denny's #

Denny Baxter's number is 270-879-4131.

Old Post 09-08-2011 04:18 AM
lavell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lavell Click here to Send lavell a Private Message Find more posts by lavell Add lavell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote