UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > Too toes joe
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bearkiller30
UKC Forum Member

Too toes joe

Your mailbox is full. Message me about those dogs for sale. I'll buy them

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 10-11-2016 03:14 PM
bearkiller30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearkiller30 Click here to Send bearkiller30 a Private Message Click Here to Email bearkiller30 Find more posts by bearkiller30 Add bearkiller30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearkiller30
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Btt

Old Post 10-16-2016 12:37 AM
bearkiller30 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bearkiller30 Click here to Send bearkiller30 a Private Message Click Here to Email bearkiller30 Find more posts by bearkiller30 Add bearkiller30 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TBBLUE
UKC Forum Member

I was wondering what they were out of n y he was gettin rid of them but couldn't message him or reply to post.

Old Post 10-18-2016 12:48 AM
TBBLUE is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TBBLUE Click here to Send TBBLUE a Private Message Find more posts by TBBLUE Add TBBLUE to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bearkiller30
UKC Forum Member

Tbblue

I think it was somebody messing around because we all know it was to good to be true. That was way less money then the ray pups I just bought

Old Post 10-22-2016 02:21 PM
too toes joe
New UKC Forum Member

Well hope your John Ray breed dogs do better then the ones I tried don't want any more no matter what the price not my type of dogs

Old Post 11-14-2016 02:31 AM
too toes joe is offline Click Here to See the Profile for too toes joe Click here to Send too toes joe a Private Message Find more posts by too toes joe Add too toes joe to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote