UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Big Game Hound Classifieds > 4 month old plott female
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

4 month old plott female

I have one female pup I decided to part with . she will bay everything here on the ranch . she is a nice looking little girl . her father is a young dog that is a one man army bear dog start to finish. Mother is a good solid dog cold nosed and independent . father came from Doug hicks. poacher/hicks . mother is from Joe Burkett . dollins hicks/rose of Alabamy . pup has no papers .
Reason for selling is I have 2 and another litter on the way . I will try and get some pictures posted. I can text pics.
$600

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-18-2016 09:38 PM
justahunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justahunter Click here to Send justahunter a Private Message Click Here to Email justahunter Find more posts by justahunter Add justahunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

Trade for nice rifle also .

Old Post 09-25-2016 07:40 PM
justahunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for justahunter Click here to Send justahunter a Private Message Click Here to Email justahunter Find more posts by justahunter Add justahunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

$500 firm . those of you that I didn't get on the list of this litter here's your chance now . only $100 more than when they were born . I need to move her to make room .

Old Post 09-26-2016 11:44 PM
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

I will guarantee that this pup will trail and tree on it own at or before 8 months old. This is not my cull .

Old Post 10-04-2016 02:14 PM
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

No longer available! I decided to just keep her .

Old Post 10-06-2016 05:11 PM
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

For sale again had some $ issues and gotta thin down and come up with money . she is baying trailing and treeing on coon now . $500 . also have a 4 yr old kamphouse male $2500 . posted in classifieds also good bear/lion/coon dog . fast! Text for pics .

Old Post 10-18-2016 07:36 PM
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

Sale pending

Old Post 10-24-2016 09:16 PM
justahunter
UKC Forum Member

Pup is sold!

Old Post 10-31-2016 09:56 PM