UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > The Litter Of Impact!
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

i have been talking with mr camp for awhile now. I am looking forward to getting a pup out of Lucille. paul has sent me some video clips of some pups out of Lucille and they sound great look good and seem to be really early starters. i have hunted lipper and houses bred hounds for about 20 years now. years ago when i was a youth i had a chance to purchase some lipper semen. i sure wish i would have done it now. a lot of dogs out there today are not like what i started out with. most dogs today have way to much tree in them and cant drive a track to suit me. i am glad there are guys out there like paul ,tom hopkin and a few others trying to preserve the lipper and old houses blood up close.

Last edited by brandon little on 11-30-2014 at 06:36 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-30-2014 06:34 PM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

I am pretty happy. was able to purchase a female pup out of pauls camps last litter out of stud x lucille. should have her at my place by end of the month. possibly as soon as this Wednesday. glad to get some of the old houses blood back in my hands. hopefully all works out right got some pretty big plans for this female.

Old Post 12-07-2014 04:47 AM
brandon little is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brandon little Click here to Send brandon little a Private Message Click Here to Email brandon little Find more posts by brandon little Add brandon little to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Of the 3 males ,Law,Impact and Rooster will any of these be entered at the Grand American,Thanks JBG

Old Post 12-09-2014 08:01 AM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hopkins/Lipper
UKC Forum Member

LIPPER'S IMPACT

LIPPER'S IMPACT will be hunted at the Grand American. He and DR. Law will be in the stud barn. Thanks.

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

ADIOS LIGHTNING
HOPKINS CASH
AND NOW...
2015 PERFORMANCE SIRES
2015 SUPERSTAKES SIRES
2015 CHKC SUPER STUDS
LIPPER'S DR. LAW
AND
LIPPER'S IMPACT

Old Post 12-09-2014 06:59 PM
Hopkins/Lipper is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hopkins/Lipper Click here to Send Hopkins/Lipper a Private Message Click Here to Email Hopkins/Lipper Find more posts by Hopkins/Lipper Add Hopkins/Lipper to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James B Grice
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Mr.Hopkins.

Old Post 12-10-2014 04:08 PM
James B Grice is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James B Grice Click here to Send James B Grice a Private Message Click Here to Email James B Grice Find more posts by James B Grice Add James B Grice to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

GRCH Houses Lippers Hope will be bred to the last remaining straw of Kentucky River Rowdy semen ~ Lord willing ~ in 2015.

JMO, but maybe the Litter of Impact was named because of the impact well
thought out crosses off these hounds will have for the Treeing Walker breeds future.

You won't find any better fellas then Tom and Paul. Except of couse my husband Doug

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Last edited by Cleo on 12-20-2014 at 10:27 AM

Old Post 12-20-2014 10:24 AM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

"Building on a solid foundation starts on the bottom side"

Old Post 01-15-2015 08:34 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wjoey
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cleo
GRCH Houses Lippers Hope will be bred to the last remaining straw of Kentucky River Rowdy semen ~ Lord willing ~ in 2015.

JMO, but maybe the Litter of Impact was named because of the impact well
thought out crosses off these hounds will have for the Treeing Walker breeds future.

You won't find any better fellas then Tom and Paul. Except of couse my husband Doug

Sounds like a great idea to me, I hope it happens and you get a belly full of healthy pups

UKC PREFORMANCE SIRE Nt ch pkc ch BAM BAM The only one out of WORLD CH BIG D X GRNT SKIPPERS UMFORGIVEN SAIGE she has 21 pups 4nt ch 5 grnt ch thats 42.85%
He is a coon dog!
Nt ch ch Insane Minnie MouseInsane cain x Malden Branch Mouse

HOME OF 2 TIME AQHA HORSE OF THE YEAR
World champion working cow horse snaffle bit
SMART LITTLE LEGEND
ETCHA CHAMPION
HCHA CHAMPION
Top 16 NCHA WORLD Champion
Home of GHSRA All Around Cowboy Champion Chris wilbanks

Jerico Rebel our Movie star horse hes been in three films now 35 years old
Just passed away February 4th 2016

MY OLD DOGS GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
The one I will allways miss now deceased 01/09/2013
GR CH GRAND NT CH Handosme Trudy
SIRE PKC WLD CH GR NT WHATS UP DOC
DAM GR NT HUTCHINS SUGAR

GRCH GR NT CH COBBLER CREEK WENDY
GR NT STYLISH TUFF - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER
GR NT STYLISH TACK - WENDY X STYLISH LIPPER

NT CH SOUTHERN STYLE - JP'S HIGH STYLE X HOUSES LADY

Old Post 01-16-2015 12:41 AM
wjoey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wjoey Click here to Send wjoey a Private Message Find more posts by wjoey Add wjoey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gunslinger266
Banned

I always loved those old ads of rowdy and that little girl leaning on him. I thought he was the best looking walker dog I ever saw back then.

Old Post 01-19-2015 02:44 PM
gunslinger266 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gunslinger266 Click here to Send gunslinger266 a Private Message Click Here to Email gunslinger266 Find more posts by gunslinger266 Add gunslinger266 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Hopkins:

I was wondering if you have bred and or collected Impact yet,Clay Hamm told me he was a coondog(Clay has hunted him).
Clay also told me Dr.Law is throwing coondogs,and he really likes what Dr. Law is reproducing.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Old Post 01-23-2015 06:20 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NiteHeat
UKC Forum Member

I want to know the differences between Dr. Law and Impact...

Old Post 01-23-2015 06:46 PM
NiteHeat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NiteHeat Click here to Send NiteHeat a Private Message Click Here to Email NiteHeat Find more posts by NiteHeat Add NiteHeat to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

NTCH ND STATE CH LIPPERS LIP LOCK LIZZY

Lizzy will be bred this spring to Gold CH SKUNA RIVER FRED SEMEN.. This will be a strong line bred LIPPER cross...LIZZY is 9/16 LIPPER and i think FRED is 7/16 LIPPER. Combined this would make the pups half blood LIPPER..
... We are super excited about making this cross..Hopefully in the right hands this cross will go down in history...

Old Post 01-23-2015 07:10 PM
jay brademeyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jay brademeyer Click here to Send jay brademeyer a Private Message Click Here to Email jay brademeyer Find more posts by jay brademeyer Add jay brademeyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mike Van Dusen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by NiteHeat
I want to know the differences between Dr. Law and Impact...

They are littermate brothers.
To clarify for people that aren't familiar,when the Lipper semen owned by Tom Hopkins was first used a few years ago,they called the first cross :"the litter of impact".Mr. Hopkins now has a male out of that cross named Impact.
Could be confusing to someone not familiar....
As far as how the 2 are different in the woods, I was told Impact is a bawl mouth treedog,and a coondog, Dr. Law is a chop mouth treedog.I have never heard what kind of coon treer he is.....but that he is throwing coondogs.

"Coma Power"
"It's in the blood"
HOME- 219-326-7907
CELL-219-575-0067

Last edited by Mike Van Dusen on 01-23-2015 at 07:40 PM

Old Post 01-23-2015 07:31 PM
Mike Van Dusen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mike Van Dusen Click here to Send Mike Van Dusen a Private Message Click Here to Email Mike Van Dusen Find more posts by Mike Van Dusen Add Mike Van Dusen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Jay I am interested in a lizzy x fred pup. That cross should be great

Old Post 01-23-2015 07:53 PM
wildbill
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Hopkins/Lipper
LIPPER'S IMPACT littermate to Dr. Law, Lizzy, and Rooster

Tom Hopkins
903-407-0530

very fine looking dog,love the number 1 hand sign on his hip.

wildbills101@yahoo
http://wildbills101.homestead.com/wildbills101.html

Old Post 01-27-2015 02:54 AM
wildbill is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wildbill Click here to Send wildbill a Private Message Click Here to Email wildbill Visit wildbill's homepage! Find more posts by wildbill Add wildbill to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Up

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 02-26-2015 02:50 AM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Lizzy will be bred to skuna river Fred semen this spring. Then after the Fred cross she will be bred to hardwood patch semen...look at this

....... Grnt Harwood Bozo
... Grnt Hardwood patch
......... Grnt Stylish Queen
Pups
......... Grnt Houses' Lipper
... Ntch Lippers lip lock Lizzy
..........War creek anna

Old Post 02-26-2015 03:16 AM
brandon little
UKC Forum Member

Should be a nice cross on fred and patch

Old Post 02-26-2015 03:18 AM
stxcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Rooster

Any word on rooster? I have a grand pup to him right now and was wondering if he is still being bred, if he has been hunted, how he hunts ect.

Old Post 02-27-2015 01:20 PM
stxcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stxcoonhunter Click here to Send stxcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email stxcoonhunter Find more posts by stxcoonhunter Add stxcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug Bowers
UKC Forum Member

Last time I talked to William he was still here in S.C.
He has been hunted. Last litter I know of out of was a Bone female was really doing great.

PKC SCH UKC DUAL GRAND TOUCAN SAM SEMEN

Also home to;ACHA LWSCH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ Sire is Kentucky River Rowdy (frozen Semen) BMOB 2013 Winter Classic
House's Lipper Hope x Kentucky River Rowdy
Broken Road's LITTLE TEXAS
LIPPERS STYLISH ROOSTER AT STUD
LIPPERS LITTLE TEXAS AT STUD.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you

Old Post 02-27-2015 08:04 PM
Doug Bowers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug Bowers Click here to Send Doug Bowers a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug Bowers Find more posts by Doug Bowers Add Doug Bowers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jay brademeyer
UKC Forum Member

Track Down Lipper, Trackman x LIZZY is11mo. old. He's already the biggest dog in my kennel. He is bigand loud loud !!. I've had him out About 4times and be had just went along with other dogs, but not really done anything yet..Well the last time I had him out here struck in there with a huge dog horn bawl and drove a track in a 25mph wind and dry. Her run his track right past a dog Treed went on in deeper and loaded up. He run the track about 500yds and never struggled. He had his coon. His instinct took him there. He did a jam up job..I was tickled to death with him.

Old Post 04-20-2015 04:40 PM
Brierly2011
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by jay brademeyer
Lizzy will be bred to skuna river Fred semen this spring. Then after the Fred cross she will be bred to hardwood patch semen...look at this

....... Grnt Harwood Bozo
... Grnt Hardwood patch
......... Grnt Stylish Queen
Pups
......... Grnt Houses' Lipper
... Ntch Lippers lip lock Lizzy
..........War creek anna

Love the looks of this cross!!!

GRNTCH PKC SILVER CH SKUNA RIVER BART
GRNTCH GRCH PKC CH ADMANNS DE ANN

1-641-220-3563

Support Our Swine Producers!!

Old Post 04-20-2015 06:29 PM
Brierly2011 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Brierly2011 Click here to Send Brierly2011 a Private Message Find more posts by Brierly2011 Add Brierly2011 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cleo
UKC Forum Member

We have our female off the Litter of Impact, GRCH Houses' Lipper's Hope, bred to the last remaining straw of Kentucky River Rowdy semen right now. She is due in about 10 days. This cross will pull up some old ones as well.

~A man is only as good as his word~

Proud home to;

'PR' Kentucky River Fly Again (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen)
ACHA CHT x3 Broken Roads Little Texas (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
CH Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Rowdy Lil Miss (Kentucky River Rowdy x Houses Lipper's Hope)
Broken Road's Meabie I will (Lipper's Rooster x Missy)
Broken Roads IMA Boomer2 (UKC NATL GRCH GRNTCH Honest Abe x Broken Roads Southern Stylish Boom
~~~~~Watch out!~~~~~
They just might make an IMPACT!

and the girls...Punkin and Tater!

Gone by never forgotten ~ Fly high my beautiful angels
~ GRCH GNTCH PKC SC Toucan Sam
~CH Toucan's Ugly Betty
~ CCH CH Southforks September Rain
~ Martin's Daisy JJ (what a beautiful litter you left behind)
~ Luke, the lab who brought us so many doves and ducks over the years
~ UKC GRCH,ACHA CH 2014 LWCH 2014 2 x's ACHA YOUTH WCH AKC CH AKC CH 'PR' Kentucky River Mundar ~ (Kentucky River Rowdy frozen semen) DNA Profiled ~ Fly high, old friend.

"The WILL of God will never take you where the GRACE of God can not protect you!"

Last edited by Cleo on 04-20-2015 at 08:58 PM

Old Post 04-20-2015 08:27 PM
Cleo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cleo Click here to Send Cleo a Private Message Find more posts by Cleo Add Cleo to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SPK2IT
New UKC Forum Member

Any dogs been or being breed to impact?

Old Post 04-21-2015 02:38 AM
SPK2IT is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SPK2IT Click here to Send SPK2IT a Private Message Click Here to Email SPK2IT Find more posts by SPK2IT Add SPK2IT to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
p31295
UKC Forum Member

Talking Lippers Impact and Lippers Sreamin Lucille

Paul Camp
HOUSE BRED HOUNDS
Daingerfield Texas
903-434-9211

Old Post 08-23-2015 06:04 PM
p31295 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for p31295 Click here to Send p31295 a Private Message Click Here to Email p31295 Find more posts by p31295 Add p31295 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote