UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > The Civil War
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Old Slavery or new slavery the same Group is behind it the DNC are the party of slavery , Jim Crow , KKK , ANTI-FARTS and the New KKKLAN with a Tan Bunch. The DNC is just mad that the descendants of the Army of the Potomac and the descendants of the Army of Northern Virginia are now standing shoulder shoulder in staunch opposition to all their peculiar institutions. And sadly they have convinced quite a few slaves on their dnc slave plantations to defend their slave masters. If that is not an alternate universe of egg laying unicorns I don't know what is. The only thing the Libtards have done is ensured that we the Conservatives should have no respect for the rule of law , especially written by them. its really simple they are no longer our countrymen. So Keep your knife sharp and powder dry. Get your heart right with Jesus , while hardening it with the conviction of Joshua and Caleb.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-17-2020 02:16 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

I wonder if the history books will write that the first shots of the 2nd civil war were fired this week. Could happen

Old Post 08-30-2020 09:29 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

ANTIFA AND BLM AND OTHER GROUPS DO NOT WANT ANOTHER CIVIL WAR

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 08-30-2020 10:10 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
ANTIFA AND BLM AND OTHER GROUPS DO NOT WANT ANOTHER CIVIL WAR

I'm pretty sure they do buddy.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 09-08-2020 03:31 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
Essentially taxation without representation. Lincoln wasn't even on the ballot in 10 southern states and was now their president. The tariffs and taxes imposed on the agricultural south many poor who didn't own a single slave. Much like today with 2 different worlds colliding where now large cities want to make rules for the rest of us to follow. The industrialized north was imposing on the agricultural south. Slavery being abolished was the end result but little if anything on the south choosing to separate from the union. The war was to fought to by one side to prevent this separation, they couldn't afford to loose this many states and the south to gain their independence. As black plott mentioned follow the $!

Oh my goodness, if history does really repeat itself, where are we headed with Dictator Biden and his handlers as our rulers? Were the Southerners, violent insurectionists or Patriots?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 02-18-2021 at 04:22 PM

Old Post 02-18-2021 04:19 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, if history does really repeat itself, where are we headed with Dictator Biden and his handlers as our rulers? Were the Southerners, violent insurectionists or Patriots?

A little of both just depended on what they were fighting for. Many were just fed up by the lack of representation and had never owned a slave in their life, others money and power. Wars have many sides other than the 2 most visible and the civil war was just as multifaceted as any other. Two different worlds collided and the North had more to loose than the South. History is written by the winner, unfortunately they quickly forget it does tend to repeat itself. If it were properly remembered and learned from this probably wouldn't be the case. Now we have outright censorship happening today from past and current events and rewriting of historical events to fit today's narrative. We are on a slippery slope that has not ended well for many various peoples in history. Civil wars being one of the most benign.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-19-2021 05:41 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Well if I remember right

Reason I can not wrap my head around why Black population are a majority Rat party affiliated .The southern Rat party was all for Slavery.

THE CIVIL WAR WAS NEVER REALLY ABOUT SLAVERY although that was an issue ....
It was more about States Rights
The south wanted to rule through their own laws
The South wanting to secede from Union
And so it was to preserve the UNION
Slavery came up later AFTER the start of the war in Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation (EO??).
Lincoln could not get enough people interested to fight in the army . so this gave them more of a united cause.

The main focus of the war had been to preserve the Union. With the Emancipation Proclamation freedom for slaves now became a legitimate war aim.
Lincoln justified the Emancipation Proclamation as a war measure intended to cripple the Confederacy.( only states that continued fighting were effected ,but they all continued)

The northern business were trying to pass laws that were detrimental and did not have the Souths interests
They were STEALING through legislation from the South

The North had more people than the South and therefore control of the Electoral College.
Lincoln dominated the Northern states but didn’t carry a single Southern state.

LINCOLN was the first REBULICAN President
The republican party was newly formed
Abraham Lincoln was the candidate for the Republican Party -- a new party that opposed slavery. Almost all Republicans were from the northern United States.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-19-2021 at 05:14 PM

Old Post 02-19-2021 04:00 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote