UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > Tenn Tige O.M.C.B.A
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sqman
UKC Forum Member

The brindle on the tree is a grandaughter of tenn tige. She will be ten this year. I started this thread awhile back and just now figured out how to post pics.
Tennesse Tige
BU Booker Ty
Carrs Samantha
Penny
Streaks Ringo
Barking Up Lou
Smiths Sally Bob

Mohawks Whistln Dixie (OMC)
Pine Mtn Crazy Ann

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-06-2014 04:36 PM
sqman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sqman Click here to Send sqman a Private Message Find more posts by sqman Add sqman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mazarn Creek
New UKC Forum Member

I know this thread is a year old but I thought I would resurrect it. Being new to the UKC forum I haven't figured out all the bells and whistles so I appologize for not adding a picture.
I have a 16 month old grandson/great grandson of Tenn Tige. Dogs Dam was out of a father daughter cross made 10 years ago of Tige x Carr's TN Little Sammi who was out of a cross of Tige x Carr's Samantha. He's a good looking brindle male with alot of hunt and brains.

Old Post 02-12-2015 01:55 AM
Mazarn Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mazarn Creek Click here to Send Mazarn Creek a Private Message Find more posts by Mazarn Creek Add Mazarn Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Titansfan2104
New UKC Forum Member

I knew David well, he was my teacher in HS as well as a friend. I just recently decide to try my hand with curs and wishing I had known then what I know now, I would've used his knowledge to my advantage. I would love to come across some a pup closely related to tige

Old Post 02-26-2015 02:21 AM
Titansfan2104 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Titansfan2104 Click here to Send Titansfan2104 a Private Message Click Here to Email Titansfan2104 Find more posts by Titansfan2104 Add Titansfan2104 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dbbishop
UKC Forum Member

I have a yellow male this is his pedigree he is about 11 yrs old

Old Post 02-26-2015 04:07 PM
dbbishop is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dbbishop Click here to Send dbbishop a Private Message Click Here to Email dbbishop Find more posts by dbbishop Add dbbishop to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
lilj_2323
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Carr was my HS teacher as well and a close friend of mine. He was a good man and taught me a lot and was the first person to ever take me squirrel hunting . I wish I was
Able to get a pup from him back when he offered me one but my folks wouldn’t allow me to have a dog back then. If anyone has a dog out of his bloodline and would sell please let me know. I would be greatly appreciated. 6153062446

Jordan Davis (615) 306-2446

Old Post 02-18-2019 01:12 PM
lilj_2323 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lilj_2323 Click here to Send lilj_2323 a Private Message Find more posts by lilj_2323 Add lilj_2323 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mharris
UKC Forum Member

Tn Tige

I think Carl Smith may still have some Tige blood.

Old Post 02-27-2019 03:45 AM
mharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mharris Click here to Send mharris a Private Message Click Here to Email mharris Find more posts by mharris Add mharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote