UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Gun control bill
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

Gun control bill

Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee has proposed a gun control bill that would create a national firearm registry, set a minimum gun ownership age at 21 and both require licensing and psychological evaluations. The proposed Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act would make it a crime to possess a firearm or ammunition without the new license or sell one to someone who doesn't have the license.
The bill is named for an exchange student from Pakistan who died in a Texas school shooting in 2018. Gun owners would also have to complete a government training course, have a clean record and register their firearms with the federal government. Registry information would be available to law enforcement from the local to the federal level as well as the U.S. military.
The display of an antique firearm in one's home would require a federal firearms license and an additional license under the proposed Law

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-06-2021 02:04 PM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

BUT BUT BUT That would disenfranchise gun owners . Create a hardship to people exercising the 2nd amendments right to buy/own/bear arms with out government interference.

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-06-2021 at 03:24 PM

Old Post 02-06-2021 03:21 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Washington Post writer and NABJ Journalist of the Year in 2019, Karen Attiah, seems to think it’s high time the United Nations steps in and seizes Americans’ guns.

According to Attiah, this action is sure to settle things down in America.Attiah recently Tweeted her thoughts on DDR:

“If America were another country, we would be talking about how post-Civil War America is still in desperate need of a UN-sponsored Disarmament, Demobilization and Reintegration (DDR) program for white supremacists and segregationists.”

So, how exactly does the UN seize law-abiding citizen’s guns from them?

Simple. They activate the UN Disarmament, Demobilization, and Reintegration Program (DDR).

The DDR program would allow the UN to send troops from other countries into America to remove any means of combat (weapons, ammunition, etc.) and disband any armed groups.

Once everyone has been disarmed and disbanded, they begin the reintegration process where the former combatants, everyday Americans in this case, would be reintegrated into civilian society.

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 02-06-2021 04:36 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Stan Ferrell
UKC Forum Member

Shelia jackson lee, swore on a bible to protect and obey the constitution of the USofA. This bill is written proof of TREASON and should be used as evidence of such. Then a public hangin would be in order.

Old Post 02-07-2021 06:39 PM
Stan Ferrell is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Stan Ferrell Click here to Send Stan Ferrell a Private Message Find more posts by Stan Ferrell Add Stan Ferrell to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Ferrell
Shelia jackson lee, swore on a bible to protect and obey the constitution of the USofA. This bill is written proof of TREASON and should be used as evidence of such. Then a public hangin would be in order.

RAT PARTY DON'T PLAY BY THE RULES.

Instead they try to figure out ways to beat them
LIKE THE CHEATERS YOU GREW UP WITH ..PLAY TO WIN AND CHEAT TO BEAT

Old Post 02-07-2021 06:52 PM
benderb4
Banned

HR127, known as the Sabika Sheikh Firearm Licensing and Registration Act introduced by Rep. Jackson Lee, Sheila [D-TX-18],
(Last I read she has to get a co-signer)

1. FIREARMS LICENSE REQUIRED FOR ANY NEW GUN PURCHASES OR OWNERSHIP TRANSFERS.

Licensee Must be 21, complete a 24 hour gun safety training course, and must undergo a psych evaluation.
Multi-tier license. Individual license for ownership and display of “antique” firearm, standard firearm license, and “military style” license.
Military license requires additional 24 hour safety course.
Licensing is revoked immediately for anyone indicted of a crime in which the sentence lasts longer than 1 year.
THIS HEAVILY DISCRIMINATES AGAINST ANYONE WHO HAS EVER SEEN A THERAPIST OR HAD TO GET MENTAL HEALTH TREATMENT, SUCH AS VICTIMS OF ABUSE AND PEOPLE WITH DEPRESSION, AND VETERANS SEEKING CARE FOR PTSD. DEPRESSION AND ADDICTION ARE MENTIONED SPECIFICALLY AS REASONS FOR LICENSING DENIAL.

ALSO, GUN LICENSING IS EXPENSIVE, WHICH MAKES OWNERSHIP LESS ACCESSIBLE FOR THOSE WHO NEED THEIR OWN PROTECTION MOST.

2. REQUIRES AN $800 ANNUAL GOVERNMENT INSURANCE FEE FOR ALL CURRENT AND FUTURE GUN OWNERS, TO BE PAID TO THE ATTORNEY GENERAL EVERY YEAR.

THERE IS NO GRANDFATHER CLAUSE, MEANING THIS APPLIES TO ANYONE THAT OWNS A GUN AT ALL, NOT JUST THOSE WHO PURCHASE A NEW FIREARM AFTER THIS PASSES.

THIS FEE WILL CERTAINLY GO UP EACH YEAR. IT’S YET ANOTHER BARRIER FOR THOSE IN POVERTY TO BE ABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES.

3. MANDATORY NATIONWIDE FIREARMS REGISTRATION & DATABASE

ALL firearms owned shall be registered under penalty of up to $150,000 and 15 years in prison.
Serial, make, model, date, identity of owner, and the location of where the firearm will be stored to be collected and maintained in a database by the US Attorney General.
Names and information of all those who may have access to the firearms shall be collected as well.
This information to be accessible by state, local, and federal police, military, as well as state and local governments.
4. AMMUNITION AND MAGAZINE BANS

Bans .50cal and larger ammunition outright.
Bans all mags that hold more than 10 rounds
THIS AMMO IS MOSTLY USED FOR HUNTING AND IS RARELY USED AGAINST PEOPLE. THE MOST COMMON HANDGUNS AND RIFLES USE MAGAZINES THAT EXCEED THIS ARBITRARY LIMIT, WHICH MAKES TENS OF MILLIONS OF LAW-ABIDING GUN OWNERS FELONS OVERNIGHT.

ILLEGAL OWNERSHIP OF EVEN A SINGLE ROUND OF BANNED AMMO WILL RESULT IN UP TO $100,000 IN FINES AND 20 YEARS IN PRISON.

This bill was originally presented last year and reinvented this year with a whole new level of tyranny added to it both in the government and out of it. For example, the registration data will be made public. Given the cancel culture mass hysteria-inciting media frenzy as of late, this list could be used by big tech and woke cults to target their political rivals. They could seek out this data and use it to implement blacklists, social media bans, and any other number of ways the cancel culture attacks those with whom they disagree.

Many of these gun control measures are already on the president’s agenda, which go even further.

One of Biden’s most ominous moves in regard to controlling guns is his push for “smart gun technology” that will require biometrics to fire in an ostensible move to “prevent unauthorized use.” In reality, however, this paves the way for bad actors, including the state and hackers, to be able to control, hack, or essentially turn off your gun, making it a paperweight.
-------------------------------------------------
Biden plans to pick up extreme risk laws, also called “red flag” laws. Under Biden’s plan, family members or law enforcement officials will be able to make claims — many which involve no evidence — allowing a person’s guns to be temporarily taken until that person is declared fit enough to get them back.

Before Joe Biden took office, his administration has major plans for eviscerating the Second Amendment. Biden has been an outspoken gun grabber and on his campaign website, he’s stated that he will use executive action to enforce gun control.

On the site, Biden states that he will use executive action(THERE"S THAT E.O AGAIN) to “get weapons of war off our streets.” Calling an AR-style weapon a “weapon of war”

Last edited by benderb4 on 02-07-2021 at 10:50 PM

Old Post 02-07-2021 10:48 PM
benderb4
Banned

Senator Marco Rubio Introduces Bill To Suspend Gun Rights of Anyone Who Has Ever Been "Investigated" For Domestic Terrorism

Not charged
Not convicted

investigated

If passed, the law will grant the FBI and DNI the authority to draw up lists of US citizens arbitrarily labeled "domestic terrorists" and flag them during background checks. Those placed on the new watch list could be registered based solely on suspicion, even if an investigation fails to find evidence of criminal or "terrorist" wrongdoing. Federal courts that have examined the FBI's various "terrorist watch lists" uncovered that the Bureau regularly places law-abiding citizens on them because they don't like who they are or their political views.

Old Post 02-07-2021 11:13 PM
delta nightlife
UKC Forum Member

It’s scary for sure

Old Post 02-08-2021 01:10 AM
delta nightlife is offline Click Here to See the Profile for delta nightlife Click here to Send delta nightlife a Private Message Click Here to Email delta nightlife Find more posts by delta nightlife Add delta nightlife to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

The politicians have figured out another way to squeeze more money out of us law abiding Americans. D’s and R’s are in this together. With E O Biden in there, it just got easier to to implement their plans. To the few on this site that support ole E O Biden.... you are going to get what you voted for!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 02-08-2021 01:00 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

The interview with Joe Biden is a year-old, but for some reason the Las Vegas Sun decided not to release its full conversation with the then-candidate until now. The National Rifle Association is flat-out accusing the paper of burying the interview because it would have been too damaging to the Biden campaign, and since the paper itself hasn’t explained why the editorial board waited a year to release a full transcript, that explanation is as good as any at the moment.

The paper’s interview with Biden covers a lot of ground, but gun control is one of the first issues that the editors quizzed him about; specifically, how he would navigate his gun and magazine ban through Congress. Biden responded by pointing out that he got it done back in 1994, and said what’s changed since then is the formation of a larger “gun safety” movement.

And (the gun-safety movement) is real. One of the things I talk about is restoring the soul of the country. If you want to talk about a sick soul, one of the first things our kids now have to learn at school is the ability to duck and cover. We’re building schools that have abutments so you can avoid a mass shooting.

When the president (Barack Obama) asked me to put together executive orders in light of what happened at Pulse all the way back through Connecticut, we got a lot of them passed. And this is significant: An overwhelming majority of NRA members thought we should do away with assault weapons.

There’s no rationale whatsoever to have more than 10 rounds in a magazine, and even that is too much in my view.

I would have loved for the editors of the Las Vegas Sun to have interrupted Biden to ask a question at that point; there are an estimated 20-million semi-automatic rifles in the United States (that number’s quite a bit larger now, but the interview was done in January of 2020) and more than 150-million ammunition magazines that can hold more than ten rounds of ammunition. How successful do you really think you’ll be in defending this law in court or enforcing it on the street, and how many millions of Americans are you willing to put in prison if they disobey?

I don’t know how Biden would have responded, because he’s never really faced any pushback from the media when it comes to his gun control positions. Interviewers just nod and smile, because they’re usually in full agreement with him.

After proclaiming that he’d really like to restrict magazine size to less than ten rounds, Biden then began talking up smart guns.

I also dealt with the folks in Silicon Valley; we have the capacity now to build any weapon where it can only be fired with your biometric marker. And that technology doesn’t violate anyone’s Second Amendment right at all. If you pass the background check, you can purchase a weapon which only you can pull the trigger.

Think about how Biden phrased this for a second. Sounds to me like Joe Biden wants to make it illegal to buy anything other than costs $2500a smart gun, even if you don’t want one. I see absolutely no need for a smart gun in my life, though if someone wants to get one that should be their choice. The one smart gun that’s been announced for retail sale this year is a 9mm that and required the user to wear a glove at all times in order to activate the firearm for use. If Biden had his way, the only people who could afford to exercise their right to keep and bear arms would be wealthy Americans like himself. The average citizen, on the other hand, would be priced out of their constitutionally-protected right to own a gun for self-defense.

Next, Biden addressed how he would move his gun ban through Congress.

So the way you give cover to some of our Republican friends who are scared of the NRA — and this outfit owns the White House right now — is you put it in a larger bill. So they (Republicans) say, “Look, I had to vote for it.”

You know, I have a 20-gauge and a 12-gauge shotgun. I’m a skeet shooter, and I used to go up and down the (Delmarva) Peninsula in Delaware and talk to the guys hunting and fishing. They’d say, ‘God darn, Joe, why are you taking my weapon away? You’re taking my shotgun.”

And I’d show ’em a picture of an assault rifle and I’d say, “You need this to hunt with? And you need a magazine with a hundred rounds or 30 rounds? You must be a lousy **** shot.”

The point is, it’s a totally salable idea.

Remember, this interview was conducted a year ago, and Biden had no idea he’d be looking at a 50-50 Senate. The idea of including his gun ban in a larger bill is still worrisome, however, because Biden could include in a reconciliation bill that only requires 51 votes for approval. I think that voting for Biden’s gun ban would be the end of Joe Manchin and Kyrsten Sinema’s political careers, and would give the GOP their number one issue to run on in 2022, but it could still very well happen, and he wouldn’t need a single Republican to go along with it.

Biden then briefly talked about the need to repeal the Lawful Commerce in Arms Act so that gun manufacturers could be sued for the third-party actions of criminals before he returned to his gun ban.

Here’s the last point. This is an issue that no one wants to campaign against me on. Nobody. No Republican wants to stand up and say, “No, I want assault weapons out there.”

Think about that; not a joke. Even the ones who are afraid because they think they’re going to lose, they don’t want that argument.

Oh, I’d be happy to debate Biden about this, or give some advice to any Republican looking to do so.

Gun control doesn’t happen in a vacuum. In fact, Biden gave this interview in January of 2020, before the first COVID-19 shutdowns caused the year’s first spike in gun sales. Since then, more than 23-million firearms have been sold, and it’s estimated that there are now 9-million new gun owners since January of last year. Gun ownership is pretty popular, in other words, regardless of Biden’s opinion on it.

Biden’s been around long enough to know that unpopular laws are more broadly ignored. It’s why, after decades of waging a war on marijuana, states are starting to throw in the towel and legalize its recreational use. At the same time Democrats are taking the lead in decriminalizing cannabis, they’re leading the way on criminalizing the Second Amendment. The same racial disparities that exist with drug prosecutions exist for gun prosecutions too, and there is absolutely no way that Biden’s ban on modern sporting rifles and magazines that can hold more than ten-rounds of ammunition is not going to disproportionately impact black and brown residents of deep-blue Democratic-controlled cities. In fact, in many Second Amendment Sanctuaries, I suspect that local law enforcement would leave it entirely up to federal authorities to investigate and prosecute any violations.

I know Joe Biden doesn’t give a **** about my Second Amendment rights, or yours either. He’s made that abundantly clear. But Biden and the Democrats in Congress are going to have to choose between criminal justice reform and enacting Prohibition 2.0, along with the disastrous consequences that would come from enforcing any sweeping ban on a commonly-owned and constitutionally-protected item like a modern sporting rifle or a 30-round magazine.

If Biden’s lucky, his gun ban would be struck down by the Supreme Court and would never take effect. If, on the other hand, a Biden-packed Supreme Court upheld his law, then he and Democrats would completely own what happens next. Just as with Prohibition, you would see widespread state and local defiance to the unpopular federal edict, along with millions of individual gun owners.

Given the widespread noncompliance that should be expected (both intentional and accidental), there’s simply no way to move forward with Biden’s gun ban without being willing to put several million Americans in the federal prison system for maintaining possession of the guns and magazines they currently own without registering them with the federal government. Biden talked in his interview with the Sun about “healing the soul of the nation.” You can’t do that if you’re willing to triple the federal prison population with non-violent offenders through a crime of your own creation.

My guess is that Biden doesn’t care nearly as much about healing the nation as he does banning guns. I think he’ll wait for the most politically expedient moment to launch his legislative assault on our Second Amendment rights, but he’s made it crystal clear that he intends to find that moment sooner or later.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-09-2021 04:18 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki reveals that Pres. Biden is already looking into how to implement gun control...and don't miss when she describes how he's looking forward to taking on the National Rifle Association.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 02-14-2021 04:13 PM
Bob Hennessey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bob Hennessey Click here to Send Bob Hennessey a Private Message Find more posts by Bob Hennessey Add Bob Hennessey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Stan Ferrell

I AGREE

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-15-2021 01:01 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

Biden and his china loving cronies will stop at nothing to ensure the American people's lives are disrupted and taxed as much as possible. He is dumb as dirt himself, but he has some very smart communist in other countries and a few terrorist he is funding in others talking in that ear piece and giving him idea after idea. They know at this point, the supreme court will never allow an enfringement upon the 2nd. He also knows that the wicked witch in the house and the retard in the senate are trying to pack the court to get themselves a friendly majority there, and hence, we the people are screwed and the elite class can do whatever they please. It kind of sounds like the same reasons we went to war in 1776 doesn't it?

All you democrat loving folks better awaken from your coma and fight back too. They could give a rats ass if you voted for them of not. Oh yeah! That's a right that is going away sooner than later also. They can not afford to allow Trump to come back and mess things up......AGAIN...for them.

Special note to Kentucky voters, and the seven traitors in the senate republican ranks. Fire them soon. Start a recall if necessary. McConnell voted right, but he is just an old fool who will not fight for anything that doesn't benefit him. YES, Georgia has two illegals in our senate, and believe me when I say the efforts are underway to rectify that too.

Believe it or not, our very way of life is under attack. Our enemies are watching for their chance, and our gov't is playing along. IRAN with a nuclear weapon is extremely dangerous and sleepy joe just sleeps.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 02-15-2021 01:18 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

BOLO
NEXT UP ON BEJING BIDEN AGENDA IS GUNS

Old Post 02-15-2021 04:54 PM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

Well said Rock. I totally agree!

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 02-15-2021 05:50 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Re: Biden yesterday...

quote:
Originally posted by Redneck Mafia
"Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets."

*The last will put gun manufacturers out of business through lawsuits. Car manufacturers know that idiots will be involved using vehicles in crimes and reckless driving. Alcohol distilleries know that some will do bad things while under the influence.

And Y'all realize ..... If you don't comply, you become a felon.. which is not allowed to vote in Presidential elections.. bet they want ID then!!!

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-15-2021 10:01 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Biden yesterday...

"Today, I am calling on Congress to enact commonsense gun law reforms, including requiring background checks on all gun sales, banning assault weapons and high capacity magazines, and eliminating immunity for gun manufacturers who knowingly put weapons of war on our streets."

*The last will put gun manufacturers out of business through lawsuits. Car manufacturers know that idiots will be involved using vehicles in crimes and reckless driving. Alcohol distilleries know that some will do bad things while under the influence. In these cases we hold the criminal responsible not the manufacturer for someone misusing their product.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 02-15-2021 11:11 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Biden reportedly won’t rule out using executive orders to crackdown on Americans’ constitutionally protected Second Amendment rights.

The revelation was made during a White House press conference on Tuesday in response to a statement that Biden put out last week calling for banning semi-automatic firearms in addition to other gun control measures

A second reporter asked Psaki, “Does the president still plan to take executive action on gun” control?

Next came the disclosure that it’s feasible.

“The president has a range of actions at his disposal,” Psaki responded. “He hasn’t ruled out either of those options.”

Old Post 02-16-2021 11:20 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
Biden reportedly won’t rule out using executive orders to crackdown on Americans’ constitutionally protected Second Amendment rights.

The revelation was made during a White House press conference on Tuesday in response to a statement that Biden put out last week calling for banning semi-automatic firearms in addition to other gun control measures

A second reporter asked Psaki, “Does the president still plan to take executive action on gun” control?

Next came the disclosure that it’s feasible.

“The president has a range of actions at his disposal,” Psaki responded. “He hasn’t ruled out either of those options.”

I wonder which one will WHINE and and they you don't need those to hunt... Or it will be ok... Or which ones will see it is an infringement on our rights as LAW ABIDING CITIZENS...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-17-2021 12:29 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
PLEASE DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT, THAT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY ALSO !!!!!!
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
· From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
· From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1938 Germany established gun control:
. From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935:
. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
· From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda established gun control in 1970:
· From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.
-----------------------
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
*Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect ONLY the law-abiding citizens.
With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.
During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!
If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
· SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.
· SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
· IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
· I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment. If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history; and if we do not want history to repeat itself, we must wake up.

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-15-2021 12:56 AM
Bob Hennessey
UKC Forum Member

Why Carry a Gun?
'Son, there comes a time in every man's life when he stops bustin' knuckles and starts bustin' caps and usually it's when he becomes too old to take a whoopin'.'
I don't carry a gun to kill people; I carry a gun to keep from being killed.
I don't carry a gun because I'm evil; I carry a gun because I have lived long enough to see the evil in the World.
I don't carry a gun because I hate the government; I carry a gun because I understand the limitations of government.
I don't carry a gun because I'm angry; I carry a gun so that I don't have to spend the rest of my life hating myself for failing to be prepared.
I don't carry a gun because I want to shoot someone; I carry a gun because I want to die at a ripe old age in my bed and not on a sidewalk somewhere tomorrow afternoon.
I don't carry a gun to make me feel like a man; I carry a gun because men know how to take care of themselves and the ones they love.
I don't carry a gun because I feel inadequate; I carry a gun because unarmed and facing three armed thugs, I am inadequate.
I don't carry a gun because I love it; I carry a gun because I love life and the people who make it meaningful to me.
Police protection is an oxymoron: Free citizens must protect themselves because police do not protect you from crime; they just investigate the crime after it happens and then call someone in to clean up the mess.
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take a whoopin'!
-----------------------

You can't fix STUPID!

Old Post 03-15-2021 01:00 AM
benderb4
Banned

Mass murderer Adolf Hitler at a dinner talk on April 11, 1942 said:

“The most foolish mistake we could possibly make would be to allow the subject races to possess arms. History shows that all conquerors who have allowed their subject races to carry arms have prepared their own downfall by so doing. Indeed, I would go so far as to say that the supply of arms to the underdogs is a sine qua non for the overthrow of any sovereignty. So let’s not have any native militia or native police. German troops alone will bear the sole responsibility for the maintenance of law and order throughout the occupied Russian territories, and a system of military strong-points must be evolved to cover the entire occupied country.”

Old Post 03-24-2021 06:09 PM
Chuck Allen
UKC Forum Member

Talking

Everyone needs to calm down, now before we take anything pedo joe has to say or think 🤔 seriously and in the internet of fairness his entire establishment administration needs to be afforded the opportunity to brush their district of corruption teeth considering the large volume of nasty russian and chinese body parts they have orally succumbed to lately. Now the alleged shooter in colorado is not been convicted of murder in a court of law. So there's much we don't know yet he or she could have been acting in self defense against affluent white privilege. We all need to be more thoughtful and forward thinking 🤔 about social progress and not quick to judgement. If one is confused please watch don lemonade , rachael madcow or anderson cooper so they can tell one what to feel or think about such matters first.

When the law of the land becomes unjust outlaws will rise to take their place in history.

Old Post 03-25-2021 01:35 AM
Chuck Allen is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck Allen Click here to Send Chuck Allen a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck Allen Add Chuck Allen to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Donnie Frazier
UKC Forum Member

Thumbs up Great Post!

Bob,
This is a great post. Very informative... thanks for posting. I don't have FB. Someone should post this information on FB. Maybe by doing so some of the anti-gun thinking public might change their course of thinking. Good post...👍

Donnie Frazier

quote:
Originally posted by Bob Hennessey
A LITTLE GUN HISTORY
PLEASE DON'T THINK FOR A MOMENT, THAT THIS COULDN'T HAPPEN IN OUR COUNTRY ALSO !!!!!!
In 1911, Turkey established gun control:
· From 1915 to 1917, 1.5 million Armenians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1929, the Soviet Union established gun control:
· From 1929 to 1953, about 20 million dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
In 1938 Germany established gun control:
. From 1939 to 1945, a total of 13 million Jews and others who were unable to defend themselves were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
China established gun control in 1935:
. From 1948 to 1952, 20 million political dissidents, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Cambodia established gun control in 1956:
. From 1975 to 1977, one million educated people, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Guatemala established gun control in 1964:
· From 1964 to 1981, 100,000 Mayan Indians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
Uganda established gun control in 1970:
· From 1971 to 1979, 300,000 Christians, unable to defend themselves, were rounded up and exterminated.
-----------------------
56 million defenseless people were rounded up and exterminated in the 20th Century because of gun control.
-----------------------
You won't see this data on the US evening news, or hear politicians disseminating this information.
*Guns in the hands of honest citizens save lives and property and, yes, gun-control laws adversely affect ONLY the law-abiding citizens.
With guns, we are 'citizens'; without them, we are 'subjects'.
During WW II, the Japanese decided not to invade America because they knew most Americans were ARMED!
Gun owners in the USA are the largest armed forces in the World!
If you value your freedom, please spread this anti-gun control message to all of your friends.
The purpose of fighting is to win. There is no possible victory in defense.
The sword is more important than the shield and skill is more important than either.
· SWITZERLAND ISSUES A GUN TO EVERY HOUSEHOLD! SWITZERLAND'S GOVERNMENT ISSUES AND TRAINS EVERY ADULT IN THE USE OF A RIFLE.
· SWITZERLAND HAS THE LOWEST GUN RELATED CRIME RATE OF ANY CIVILIZED COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!!!
· IT'S A NO BRAINER! DON'T LET OUR GOVERNMENT WASTE MILLIONS OF OUR TAX DOLLARS IN AN EFFORT TO MAKE ALL LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS AN EASY TARGET.
· I'm a firm believer in the 2nd Amendment. If you're not a believer, please reconsider the true facts. This is history; and if we do not want history to repeat itself, we must wake up.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch FRAZIER'S TIMBERMUSIC PSYCHO R.I.P.

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Firebrands Smoking With Tess

Gr.Nt.Ch.Gr.Ch.Bings Tess ( 2010 Southern Redbone Days Overall Champion )
(2010 Grand American Final Four Finalist )

Old Post 03-26-2021 03:25 PM
Donnie Frazier is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Donnie Frazier Click here to Send Donnie Frazier a Private Message Click Here to Email Donnie Frazier Find more posts by Donnie Frazier Add Donnie Frazier to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

TTT

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Old Post 06-14-2022 05:21 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote