UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > President Biden
Pages (42): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by MARK RISINGER
HOW WILL EXPANDING THE COURTS BE KARMA. IS CHANGING THE CONSTITUTION AND EVERYTHING MORAL ALL YOU DEMOCRATS THINK OF. ALL I CAN SAY IS JUST WAIT, YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU GET.
Sir 80 million people didn't like what they had.......

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:41 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MARK RISINGER
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
Sir 80 million people didn't like what they had.......

WE WITNESSED LOTS OF THEM BURNING AND LOOTING CITYS.

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:52 PM
MARK RISINGER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MARK RISINGER Click here to Send MARK RISINGER a Private Message Click Here to Email MARK RISINGER Find more posts by MARK RISINGER Add MARK RISINGER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

How can a hunter and someone that owns firearms be proud of voting for a bumbling old fool like Biden?

I get that some of you hate Trump, but can you actually believe this country will be better off with Biden?

Forget the parties....which one would be better for the country and the economy? That is a no brainer!

A vote for Biden equals:

killing full term babies
squashing all oil, gas, and coal related employment (which is huge where I am from)
losing our firearms....not IF but WHEN
more handouts for the entitled crowd that doesn't work but votes Democrat
higher taxes for the middle class to pay for above handouts
higher prices at the gas pump (how high did it get when Obama was in office?)
Opening our southern border wide open
I could go on but if you voted Democrat, you evidently don't believe any of this

This country is headed for hard times thanks to some of you and I don't think you can see the forest for the trees. I will readily admit that Trump can be an obnoxious arrogant person sometimes, but I wasn't voting for his personality, but his record and he is a Christian person.

Don't think for a minute that Sleepy Joe will get to sniff little girls hair as president for long. The plan is already in place for Harris to take over. What a disaster that will be!

Last edited by hat creek mac on 11-06-2020 at 08:18 PM

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:54 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by BEST EVER
KARMA, Biden will expand the court and Donnie and his puppets will flip their lids! LOL!

lmao,
You must have failed Govt. in H.S.?
Pedo Joe can't 'change' anything on his own.
Everything has to pass both the House and Senate.The way the numbers swung RIGHT.....IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!!

US Supreme Court will end Biden and Dems cheating anyways....thanks RBG
Heard multiple times that ballots were specially water marked for 1 reason.

Live video I seen.Def. looks like several places cheated! video had 2 people setting at a table filling out BLANK ballots.Guy video'd from above them looking down.

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Last edited by 4play on 11-06-2020 at 08:38 PM

Old Post 11-06-2020 06:58 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Ill wait for this to play out, but I got to tell ya social media is not a real good source for info but I'll wait...........
I'm still waiting......

Old Post 11-06-2020 07:14 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

How these libtard states do election is more corrupt then most 3rd world countries. If this was happening in most countries the world would calling for the UN to step in. I truly feel sorry for people stuck in a place ran by Demwitts

Old Post 11-06-2020 08:24 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

I guess we can all coonhunt with a slingshot or go back to climbing trees when Joe and Beto come for our firearms.

Old Post 11-06-2020 08:27 PM
hat creek mac is offline Click Here to See the Profile for hat creek mac Click here to Send hat creek mac a Private Message Click Here to Email hat creek mac Find more posts by hat creek mac Add hat creek mac to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
How these libtard states do election is more corrupt then most 3rd world countries. If this was happening in most countries the world would calling for the UN to step in. I truly feel sorry for people stuck in a place ran by Demwitts
stop trying to be the smartest guy in the room it's a long uphill climb for you Can you say Georgia? The republican state ? Get your info somewhere besides Facebook .........

Old Post 11-06-2020 09:31 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

It is hilarious listening to all these minority Trumpers. Made fun of everyone and getting beat right at 4 million votes and growing. Show how smart they really are, but we don't need to even go there😂

QUOTE]Originally posted by Cotton 1927
stop trying to be the smartest guy in the room it's a long uphill climb for you Can you say Georgia? The republican state ? Get your info somewhere besides Facebook ......... [/QUOTE]

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-06-2020 09:36 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
stop trying to be the smartest guy in the room it's a long uphill climb for you Can you say Georgia? The republican state ? Get your info somewhere besides Facebook .........

Stop trying to be the dumbest idiot in the room, if you don't see problems, your brain isn't nothing but dust

Old Post 11-06-2020 09:38 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Biden

Lol. He was so popular that dead folks and ghosts voted for him, can't say that about many folks, he must be really special. Dave

Old Post 11-06-2020 10:13 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
hat creek mac
UKC Forum Member

For the life of me, I can't understand how a coonhunter could vote for a candidate that openly said he was going to come after firearms!

Don't tell me he is only after "assault weapons." Anyone that has any form of logical thinking would know that is just the first step!

Are you guys that voted for Biden Christians? Is it okay to kill babies in the womb just days before they are born?

Do you agree with opening the southern border of our country and allow illegals and drugs to pour into our country?

I'm trying hard to understand how so many people in this country can support this way of thinking???

Old Post 11-06-2020 10:43 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

I should of said stop trying to be the dumbest idiot in the room, because even though you try hard I don't think you can beat out poster best ever, Im hoping he doesn't vote. But on the second thought, keep trying, hell, you can do it

Old Post 11-06-2020 11:19 PM
BEST EVER
Banned

Some are so smart they have a leader who gets one term due being a total failure / impeached / tax fraud charges / rape charges pending / owes 1.1 billion to forgien powers, oh he is not compromised! A blind man can see he is a clear and present danger. So many know it all's, knew Trump had this wraped up, and now they are shocked he is getting beat by at least 4 million votes. Don't worry he will still have his hate rallies that never describe one thing that he will do for hard working Americans, all about him and his golf. I will guarantee you he will make the list of the number 1 worst president ever, that will be his legacy👌

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 11-06-2020 11:33 PM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
pbhoward10
UKC Forum Member

It's a long way from over... wait and see.

Old Post 11-07-2020 02:55 AM
pbhoward10 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for pbhoward10 Click here to Send pbhoward10 a Private Message Click Here to Email pbhoward10 Find more posts by pbhoward10 Add pbhoward10 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Hope you all e joy $5 a gallon gas to go hunting... it was like that when Biden was there last time. He will tax tbe middle class... Not the usual way, wait till gas tax goes to $2-$3 a gallon... And Harris wants equity equality... Wait till that hits... And I promise, I will remind you all everyday..

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 11-07-2020 03:58 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by pbhoward10
It's a long way from over... wait and see.
I'm waiting still looking for them water mark ballots ......

Old Post 11-07-2020 04:01 AM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
Hope you all e joy $5 a gallon gas to go hunting... it was like that when Biden was there last time. He will tax tbe middle class... Not the usual way, wait till gas tax goes to $2-$3 a gallon... And Harris wants equity equality... Wait till that hits... And I promise, I will remind you all everyday..
Sir, I'm gonna be straight forward with you, if you think for a minute this election was about guns,hunting,and the price of gas per gallon your out of the loop the GOP WILL DROP TRUMP AS QUICK AS HES GONE OUT OF THE HOUSE.....you get what I mean Commrade? Take your blinders off and quit reading facebook

Old Post 11-07-2020 04:06 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

This election was all about crooked politicians and how much money they could make. If you are a career politician, that is your job. You expect to make a lot of money being a politician. Now just what is it that politicians do? They have a set salary that isn't that much but the good ones become very wealthy. Why is that?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 11-07-2020 at 06:11 AM

Old Post 11-07-2020 06:05 AM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

Re: Reply

quote:
I'm waiting still looking for them water mark ballots ......

Not the marked ballots but a big problem that needs checked into in all these other counties and states that utilize this software switching votes.
https://pjmedia.com/election/bryan-...-biden-n1131066

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER PRO SPORT TRUCK WINNER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Last edited by Redneck Mafia on 11-07-2020 at 08:58 AM

Old Post 11-07-2020 08:42 AM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Sir, I'm gonna be straight forward with you, if you think for a minute this election was about guns,hunting,and the price of gas per gallon your out of the loop the GOP WILL DROP TRUMP AS QUICK AS HES GONE OUT OF THE HOUSE.....you get what I mean Commrade? Take your blinders off and quit reading facebook
yeah, I quoted you. If you think those things for NOT have impact, maybe you should Google what you stand for. Last election, the Demorats were NOT PREPARED for Trump to win.. this time, they were. Everything that you stated should have factored in because those are FREEDOMS... And BELIEFS, in case you didn't realize, that is why we VOTE. Along with allowing babies to be terminated in the birth canal, BTW, is true also... Facebook us a great place if you use it right.. see something, GOOGLE IT to see if it's true. On this board, GOOGLE iT, see if it's true.
Do not stand there and say those things should not have been why you voted a certain way...
If you have a fancy dressed contractor do work you are not impressed with, then the next time, you get a tatted up, ex inmate that works his butt off and does what he says.. who you gonna hire again? COMMRADE... Asking for a friend

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Last edited by harleydan1956 on 11-07-2020 at 11:54 AM

Old Post 11-07-2020 11:49 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by hat creek mac
For the life of me, I can't understand how a coonhunter could vote for a candidate that openly said he was going to come after firearms!

Don't tell me he is only after "assault weapons." Anyone that has any form of logical thinking would know that is just the first step!

Are you guys that voted for Biden Christians? Is it okay to kill babies in the womb just days before they are born?

Do you agree with opening the southern border of our country and allow illegals and drugs to pour into our country?

I'm trying hard to understand how so many people in this country can support this way of thinking???

Easy, last time the DEMORATS didn't prepare for a Trump victory, this time they did.. plain and simple

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 11-07-2020 11:57 AM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:

Are saying that if I would paint a smiley face on a rock and myself and CNN told you it would it save you from the virus, that you wouldn't give praise and vote for it?

Last edited by sleepy head on 11-07-2020 at 01:28 PM

Old Post 11-07-2020 01:09 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

I'm guessing it was a Biden supporter that got locked up in Ariizona last nite....took his guns and ammo and was gonna (shoot the place up) where the good hard working folks were doing there job counting votes......hmmmmm

Old Post 11-07-2020 02:00 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
yeah, I quoted you. If you think those things for NOT have impact, maybe you should Google what you stand for. Last election, the Demorats were NOT PREPARED for Trump to win.. this time, they were. Everything that you stated should have factored in because those are FREEDOMS... And BELIEFS, in case you didn't realize, that is why we VOTE. Along with allowing babies to be terminated in the birth canal, BTW, is true also... Facebook us a great place if you use it right.. see something, GOOGLE IT to see if it's true. On this board, GOOGLE iT, see if it's true.
Do not stand there and say those things should not have been why you voted a certain way...
If you have a fancy dressed contractor do work you are not impressed with, then the next time, you get a tatted up, ex inmate that works his butt off and does what he says.. who you gonna hire again? COMMRADE... Asking for a friend

I don't need to google what I stand for,I don't need to ask someone else or get their opinion , I don't need to seek approval between what's right and wrong, it's becoming painfully obvious some are still struggling with that......when the POTUS SAID stop counting votes,stop democracy, I may not leave the White House peacefully,and you can't get that in your head....that's pretty sad President Trump wants to be Commarde Trump!

Old Post 11-07-2020 02:10 PM