UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > Paul Lewis
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
John D
UKC Forum Member

Paul Lewis

Paul has colon cancer and its spread to his lymph nodes. Please pray for healing and comfort for him. Also, if you can help a go fund me account has been set up. Click on the following:

https://www.gofundme.com/2wzz6bm4

Paul is probably one of the best Black and Tan coonhunters, trainers, dog man, and handler I've seen and I know he'd appreciate anything you can do.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-16-2016 12:37 AM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Re: Paul Lewis

quote:
Originally posted by John D
Paul has colon cancer and its spread to his lymph nodes. Please pray for healing and comfort for him. Also, if you can help a go fund me account has been set up. Click on the following:

https://www.gofundme.com/2wzz6bm4

Paul is probably one of the best Black and Tan coonhunters, trainers, dog man, and handler I've seen and I know he'd appreciate anything you can do.

I sure hate to hear this. I've always liked Paul and enjoyed my stay at his place several years back. Absolute top notch dog man! Prayers sent!

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 08-16-2016 01:20 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lovis Burns
UKC Forum Member

I sure hate to hear that about Paul. He a nice guy. My prayers are with him.

Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

GRNITECH CH PKC CH ‘PR’ Midnight Thunder Black Steel - (Ch GrNiteCh'PR' Northern Lights Doc x NITECH 'PR' Blues Band Gypsy Woman) - $630.66 PKC

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Midnight Thunder Final Destiny - (GrNiteCh 'PR' First Class Super Stud x GrNiteCh GrCh 'PR' Midnight Thunder Black Desire) - - PKC $54.00

Up and Coming

Like us on Facebook
Midnight Thunder Black & Tans

Lovis Burns
910-874-4650

Use and Recommend
Bright Eyes Lights
Inukshuk Dog Food

Old Post 08-16-2016 12:49 PM
Lovis Burns is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lovis Burns Click here to Send Lovis Burns a Private Message Click Here to Email Lovis Burns Visit Lovis Burns's homepage! Find more posts by Lovis Burns Add Lovis Burns to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dan D.
UKC Forum Member

prayers sent for complete recovery

Old Post 08-16-2016 02:41 PM
Dan D. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dan D. Click here to Send Dan D. a Private Message Click Here to Email Dan D. Find more posts by Dan D. Add Dan D. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skidiver
UKC Forum Member

Hang in there Paul. Prayers sent for a speedy recovery...

Old Post 08-16-2016 06:07 PM
skidiver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skidiver Click here to Send skidiver a Private Message Find more posts by skidiver Add skidiver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Riverbottom Ron
UKC Forum Member

PRAYERS

THERES MUCH POWER IN PRAYERS ! WHEN YOU HAVE SEVERAL PRAYING IT MAKES IT MUCH MORE POWERFUL , THEN THERES THE GOOD LORD LISTENING HE IS THE BEST HEALER OF ANYTHING AND ALL THINGS . PRAYERS WILL BE SENT FROM THE RIVERBOTTOMS ,,,RON

ALWAYS REMEMBER GOD GAVE US FRIENDS AND COONHOUNDS, " I AM A GREATLY BLESSED",HIGHLY FAVORED" " IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD "KEEP YOUR {FAITH IN GOD } FAITH SEES THE INVISIBLE,BELIEVES THE INCREDIBLE,AND RECIEVES THE IMPOSSIBLE. WERE BLESSED !!

Old Post 08-16-2016 08:58 PM
Riverbottom Ron is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Riverbottom Ron Click here to Send Riverbottom Ron a Private Message Find more posts by Riverbottom Ron Add Riverbottom Ron to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
STROKIN
UKC Forum Member

Praying

Old Post 08-17-2016 01:39 AM
STROKIN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for STROKIN Click here to Send STROKIN a Private Message Click Here to Email STROKIN Find more posts by STROKIN Add STROKIN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kevin Horn
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up!

HORN'S SOUTHERN NOVA CANE (grch grntch first class smokin' JAKE brake X lawson black JASMINE).

HORN'S SOUTHERN BLACK BETTY ( ntch ragin swamp RAT X Lawson black JASMINE)

PKC CH NTCH Horns southern Miss Vee (grnnitech Kansas Hayes X Set em up Molley)
CHKC $4,180 PKC $502
2015-CHKC top 64
2015- CHKC 2nd in breed race

PAST HOUNDS
GRNITECH GECH First class Jake Brake
NITECH Ragin Swamp Rat
NITECH GRCH Grimes Hilltop Misty
NITCH Horns Southern Midnight Rage

Old Post 08-17-2016 02:59 AM
Kevin Horn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kevin Horn Click here to Send Kevin Horn a Private Message Click Here to Email Kevin Horn Visit Kevin Horn's homepage! Find more posts by Kevin Horn Add Kevin Horn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
GB1954
UKC Forum Member

prayers sent

Met Paul a few years ago. He came down for a hunt. I never seen no one any better knowing a hound. Taught me a lot that night and knew more about the BNT breed than I could imagine.My prayers are with you my friend.

Old Post 08-17-2016 03:27 AM
GB1954 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for GB1954 Click here to Send GB1954 a Private Message Click Here to Email GB1954 Find more posts by GB1954 Add GB1954 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Praying for you, Paul, and for all you stand in need of. Jesus is our healer! By His stripes we were healed. Only believe with all your heart. God is a way maker when there seems to be no way.

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 08-17-2016 09:24 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce Hobbs
UKC Forum Member

What a Great Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over the years have gotten to know Paul in a special way. If U don't know Paul has won the winter Classic I know twice with two different dogs. Prided himself in having loud dogs and being nice to hunters. Just a great GUY to be around. Bad things happen to good people and I think this may be the case. Hope you over come this obstacle Paul. You are a winner so you know how to fight the good fight of Faith. Good Luck in your Journey.

Be who you are and say what you feel Because those that matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter.

Bruce Hobbs
918 645 3740
Rickyman777@gmail.com

Old Post 08-17-2016 01:39 PM
Bruce Hobbs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce Hobbs Click here to Send Bruce Hobbs a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce Hobbs Find more posts by Bruce Hobbs Add Bruce Hobbs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ericv
UKC Forum Member

paul said if anybody wanted to help also here is his address18823 east 1350 rd Pleasanton ks 66075

Old Post 08-17-2016 11:14 PM
ericv is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ericv Click here to Send ericv a Private Message Click Here to Email ericv Find more posts by ericv Add ericv to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Prayers from iowa,...

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 08-18-2016 12:40 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clays_coondogs
UKC Forum Member

Prayers

Male:

AKC SUPREME GRNTCH AND GRCH UKC GRCH NTCH BEAR CREEK Z71 (BTTB HAWK X GI JANE)

GRNTCH CH PR BTTB MR. FREEZE (can be Perf and SS sire)
1st and 2nd place open registered 2013 Redbone Days
2nd place NTCH Autumn Oaks 2013
4th place 2014 UKC Youth Nationals
2016 B&T Days Cast Winner
3 wins to Grand show champion

Old Post 08-18-2016 03:11 AM
Clays_coondogs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clays_coondogs Click here to Send Clays_coondogs a Private Message Click Here to Email Clays_coondogs Find more posts by Clays_coondogs Add Clays_coondogs to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up

Old Post 08-18-2016 04:23 AM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug A
UKC Forum Member

Sorry to hear this. Prayers said. Hope people reading don't forget to use the funding link.

Old Post 08-18-2016 11:35 PM
Doug A is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug A Click here to Send Doug A a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug A Find more posts by Doug A Add Doug A to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Leon Dunn
UKC Forum Member

Prayers are up!

NITECH'PR'OZARK SCREAMING CLYDE X 'PR' OZARK SCREAMING STAR
NITECH'PR'MOCCASIN CREEK BIGGIN III (Three 1st PLACE WINS) CO-OWNED WITH JOHN BRAXTON
NITECH'PR'KLAGES BLACK LAND TUG X 'PR'KLAGES LIL BLACK JEWEL

Old Post 08-19-2016 05:09 PM
Leon Dunn is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Leon Dunn Click here to Send Leon Dunn a Private Message Click Here to Email Leon Dunn Find more posts by Leon Dunn Add Leon Dunn to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
coonhunter, MO
UKC Forum Member

Paul

Prayers being sent from the Johnson County Coonhunters Holden MO. I always remember when Paul would walk threw the door at the club house for a hunt.

Old Post 08-20-2016 06:25 AM
coonhunter, MO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for coonhunter, MO Click here to Send coonhunter, MO a Private Message Find more posts by coonhunter, MO Add coonhunter, MO to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
blackdawg
UKC Forum Member

Any updates on Paul?

Brock Smith
H- 606-633-7730
C- 606-369-7317

Old Post 12-30-2016 03:26 AM
blackdawg is offline Click Here to See the Profile for blackdawg Click here to Send blackdawg a Private Message Click Here to Email blackdawg Find more posts by blackdawg Add blackdawg to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mitch loggins
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up!

Old Post 12-30-2016 04:30 AM
mitch loggins is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mitch loggins Click here to Send mitch loggins a Private Message Find more posts by mitch loggins Add mitch loggins to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dancin Creek
UKC Forum Member

Prayers up from dancin creek gang.

Dancin creek Kennels
Ronald Gregg (256-343-8821)
Tommy Dulaney

Home of:
GRCH Nt Ch DANCIN CREEK RAISIN' HAVOC HTX (ntch motzkus black bart x circle c's screamen deamon) Deceased
DANCIN CREEK SOUTHERN GAMBLER(GRNT JACKPOT X GRNT BLANDS PEPPER)
Dancin Creek Betty(GrNt Gillmans KY Rebel X NtCh MIss Kitty)

Old Post 12-30-2016 12:21 PM
Dancin Creek is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dancin Creek Click here to Send Dancin Creek a Private Message Click Here to Email Dancin Creek Find more posts by Dancin Creek Add Dancin Creek to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote