UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Black & Tans > More or Less
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
OzarkLiven
UKC Forum Member

More or Less

Has everyone been seeing more or less or about same amount crosses as always that you would be interested in having a pup out of? I personally have saw several crosses in last few months that on paper I would like have pup out of. But headed into second kill season with young dogs so don't need pup right now. What's everyone else's thoughts on crosses made lately?

JOHN 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish but have everlasting life.

BAYOU CREEK BLACK AND TANS

NATHAN PHENIX
1-417-255-5697

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-05-2016 02:39 PM
OzarkLiven is offline Click Here to See the Profile for OzarkLiven Click here to Send OzarkLiven a Private Message Click Here to Email OzarkLiven Find more posts by OzarkLiven Add OzarkLiven to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blusk25
UKC Forum Member

I wish I could afford a pup out of every litter listed on here the last few weeks. I just can't afford one right now. I love starting pups. Best part of the sport to me.

Old Post 08-05-2016 06:43 PM
Blusk25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blusk25 Click here to Send Blusk25 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blusk25 Find more posts by Blusk25 Add Blusk25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
River Birch Run
UKC Forum Member

I haven't seen any I would like to have in a long time. There are a few that I like one side of the PED but turned off by the other side. A lot off crosses being made with the same traits on both sides. I like the traits to be offset, I see more balanced hounds out of those crosses. JMO

Old Post 08-06-2016 01:06 PM
River Birch Run is offline Click Here to See the Profile for River Birch Run Click here to Send River Birch Run a Private Message Find more posts by River Birch Run Add River Birch Run to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

crosses

three crosses i have seen on here i wanted a pup from, i like dogs breed for BALANCE track and tree with hunt and mouth ball on ground chop on tree. like to breed my dogs and hunt what i breed, breeding to what the male dog is lacking through the same blood lines going back a few generations and get what i need. To many crosses are being made to females that just don't got it, chop mouth all the way, or dig at tree, or babble not in to that. Some of these big GRNITE'S mite have a brother or sister that is a better reproducer than what's being pushed in the hunts.been through 10 pups out of these big time dogs that cost $400 to $500 that just don't got it not a one of them will give my money back and they say its not about the MONEY!!!!~

Old Post 08-14-2016 05:23 PM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blusk25
I wish I could afford a pup out of every litter listed on here the last few weeks. I just can't afford one right now. I love starting pups. Best part of the sport to me.

Whats your location?

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 08-15-2016 03:40 AM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Blusk25
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by edf61
Whats your location?

Upstate SC

Old Post 08-15-2016 11:21 AM
Blusk25 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Blusk25 Click here to Send Blusk25 a Private Message Click Here to Email Blusk25 Find more posts by Blusk25 Add Blusk25 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
edf61
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Blusk25
Upstate SC

I sent you a pm.

www.statecoonhuntersofmo.com
Home of:
GRCH,GRNITECH FRANKLIN"S ALNIGHT HAMMERIN HANNA , HTX[Youngest B/T female to make dual grand){13 B/T Sectional Queen of Hunt Wins}
CH,FRANKLINS ALNIGHT UGLY BUTTON { GRNTCH,GRCH UGLYSTICK / GRNTCH,GRCH FRANKLINS ALNIGHT HANNA }-FEMALE,1st place win

Old Post 08-20-2016 02:44 AM
edf61 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for edf61 Click here to Send edf61 a Private Message Click Here to Email edf61 Find more posts by edf61 Add edf61 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark E. Jones
UKC Forum Member

Re: crosses

quote:
Originally posted by Orville White J
three crosses i have seen on here i wanted a pup from, i like dogs breed for BALANCE track and tree with hunt and mouth ball on ground chop on tree. like to breed my dogs and hunt what i breed, breeding to what the male dog is lacking through the same blood lines going back a few generations and get what i need. To many crosses are being made to females that just don't got it, chop mouth all the way, or dig at tree, or babble not in to that. Some of these big GRNITE'S mite have a brother or sister that is a better reproducer than what's being pushed in the hunts.been through 10 pups out of these big time dogs that cost $400 to $500 that just don't got it not a one of them will give my money back and they say its not about the MONEY!!!!~

I'll refund your money back on Cruser

Home#1-256-232-6531
Cell#1-256-509-4064
JONES' ALABAMA BLACK & TANS
Home of
PKC GOLD CH,UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LICK(CASH X GRNITECH SLAM JAM)
PKC GOLD CH,UKC NITECH,AKC CSGN 'PR' TENNESSEE PRIMETIME
PKC CH JONES' ALABAMA LICK 2
PKC CH, UKC GRCH GRNITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DEETS(3 Gen. ALL GRAND)(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LUNAR(Sold)
PKC CH NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA DIAMOND(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA JEWELL(Sold)
NITECH 'PR' JONES' ALABAMA LIL MARTI ( R.I.P.)
PKC SILVER CH GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' NELSON'S NORTHERN CASH (R.I.P.)
PKC CH GRNITECH RAW KANSAS JAMMER(R.I.P.)

Old Post 08-21-2016 04:40 AM
Mark E. Jones is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark E. Jones Click here to Send Mark E. Jones a Private Message Find more posts by Mark E. Jones Add Mark E. Jones to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Orville White J
UKC Forum Member

crosses

cruzer is not in these dogs he has got it. not going to name names. what i got from you stays it will take the big BUCKS to get these two. I like my Jammer and Lick pup as good as anything i got. BUT THEY CAN BE BOUGHT $$$$

Old Post 08-22-2016 12:51 AM
Orville White J is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Orville White J Click here to Send Orville White J a Private Message Click Here to Email Orville White J Find more posts by Orville White J Add Orville White J to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote