UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > I think this statement sums up breeding.
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

I use to have some of that breeding. Many of my buddies hog hunt. I use to have a picture of one about 3 months old nose to nose with a hog they use for training in a pen. Ones I have been around might have too much aggression. My hog hunting buddies want dogs with many different styles. Some want them just to hold them in a spot until they can get there. Too much aggression can brings a dogs life to an early end.

Coon no match for these dogs. LOL

Fasteddy knows the line I had. They were out of Zeb Again.

You want to see some pedigree that is close to Zeb 3 here is one off Blaze. If I am not mistaken. Blaze had the Tequila Sunrise line on the bottom and Zeb 3 had Clover.

Last edited by Bruce m. Conkey on 01-21-2020 at 04:13 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-21-2020 04:05 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Bruce m. Conkey
UKC Forum Member

Found Zeb 3 pedigree

---------------------------PCH NTCH WIPEOUT ZEB
-----------------PCH NTCH WIPEOUT ZACK
---------------------------NTCH M/F POLLY
---------PCH NTCH WIPEOUT ZEB AGAIN
---------------------------PCH GRNTCH ZEB`S WIPEOUT KOY
-----------------PCH NTCH KIDDY`S WIPEOUT RUBY
---------------------------EASY QUEEN
GOLD CH. CH.GR.NT.CH. WIPEOUT ZEB3
---------------------------GRNTCH LOGANS WILD CLOVER
-----------------PCH STYLISH CLOVER
---------------------------GOLD CH GRNTCH STYLISH CHIRPEE
--------BACK COUNTRY DUSTY
---------------------------PCH NTCH WIPEOUT ZEB
-----------------GOLD CH GRNTCH M/F WIPEOUT KATE
---------------------------NTCH M/F POLLY

Old Post 01-21-2020 04:14 PM
Bruce m. Conkey is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Bruce m. Conkey Click here to Send Bruce m. Conkey a Private Message Click Here to Email Bruce m. Conkey Visit Bruce m. Conkey's homepage! Find more posts by Bruce m. Conkey Add Bruce m. Conkey to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
N Williams
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Why did he only produce 600 pups?

He was a evil $kc dog. People breed to him that we’re looking for world class hounds. Remember most that breed and are into that are ukc hunters.

Old Post 01-22-2020 02:15 AM
N Williams is offline Click Here to See the Profile for N Williams Click here to Send N Williams a Private Message Find more posts by N Williams Add N Williams to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Reuben
UKC Forum Member

Re: .

quote:
Originally posted by Bruce m. Conkey
I use to have some of that breeding. Many of my buddies hog hunt. I use to have a picture of one about 3 months old nose to nose with a hog they use for training in a pen. Ones I have been around might have too much aggression. My hog hunting buddies want dogs with many different styles. Some want them just to hold them in a spot until they can get there. Too much aggression can brings a dogs life to an early end.

Coon no match for these dogs. LOL

Fasteddy knows the line I had. They were out of Zeb Again.

You want to see some pedigree that is close to Zeb 3 here is one off Blaze. If I am not mistaken. Blaze had the Tequila Sunrise line on the bottom and Zeb 3 had Clover.

Well everything said about Zeb 3 makes me want a pup...preferably top and bottom Zeb3 pedigree...like a pup that is out of a zeb3 daughter...

Yes many different bay styles but I like plenty of grit that a dog has...a stopping a running pig mentality...a slobber mouth nose to nose bay dog pup...I prefer a young dog that likes to pack up and also be independent depending on different situations...

Now a days the Garmin alpha makes it easier and more convenient hunting gritty dogs...I know the minute they have caught the hog and I also run my dogs with a running vest for protection...

If anyone has a pup of this type I would consider buying him or her...a young dog with plenty of hunt and grit that don’t tree is a dog I would give a chance to make a hog dog...if you know of one please pm me...thanks

Older dog or female will be considered...

Last edited by Reuben on 01-22-2020 at 03:05 AM

Old Post 01-22-2020 02:34 AM
Reuben is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Reuben Click here to Send Reuben a Private Message Click Here to Email Reuben Find more posts by Reuben Add Reuben to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote