UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Bone Collector ?
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
ruttinbuck
UKC Forum Member

Bone Collector ?

1 What kind of hunter was Bone Collector

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2020 04:51 PM
ruttinbuck is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ruttinbuck Click here to Send ruttinbuck a Private Message Click Here to Email ruttinbuck Find more posts by ruttinbuck Add ruttinbuck to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Team Mafia 2
UKC Forum Member

I was lucky enough to draw out with bone several times. He was a big hunting Loner type dog that could tree any kind of coon. When he struck a running type coon he drove it like a deer race and had them on the outside. I also watched him tree 3 layup coons on a frosty night in Arkansas like they were gray squirrels in 30 minutes of hunt time the rest of us withdrew and went to the truck.

Dalton Cummings
918-533-6545

Old Post 01-11-2020 08:30 PM
Team Mafia 2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Team Mafia 2 Click here to Send Team Mafia 2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Team Mafia 2 Find more posts by Team Mafia 2 Add Team Mafia 2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Doug C
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Dalton, but I will tell you this them good ones will ruin you. I like to have another just like him

Old Post 01-15-2020 07:33 PM
Doug C is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Doug C Click here to Send Doug C a Private Message Click Here to Email Doug C Find more posts by Doug C Add Doug C to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOGSSTRICK
UKC Forum Member

me tooooooo real deal

Old Post 01-15-2020 07:53 PM
DOGSSTRICK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOGSSTRICK Click here to Send DOGSSTRICK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOGSSTRICK Find more posts by DOGSSTRICK Add DOGSSTRICK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Doug/John

I would take a Bone Collector or A Big Country either. Dave

Old Post 01-15-2020 08:53 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

I never had the pleasure of hunting with him, but I have a good one out of him and Frosted Tea. I take not one ounce credit for his ability. Thanks to Doug , Josh Howard and Jeff Long.

Old Post 01-15-2020 11:05 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dave Richards
UKC Forum Member

Roy Grant

Dang, I am jealous! JK Dave

Old Post 01-15-2020 11:16 PM
Dave Richards is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dave Richards Click here to Send Dave Richards a Private Message Click Here to Email Dave Richards Find more posts by Dave Richards Add Dave Richards to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clovis A Nailor
UKC Forum Member

Roy I have a Bonecollector x Frosty sweet tea female also. And I have hunted with Bonecollector and that's why all my dogs are Bonecollectors

Old Post 01-16-2020 12:23 AM
Clovis A Nailor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clovis A Nailor Click here to Send Clovis A Nailor a Private Message Click Here to Email Clovis A Nailor Find more posts by Clovis A Nailor Add Clovis A Nailor to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roy Grant
UKC Forum Member

Clovis sent you a pm.

Old Post 01-16-2020 07:18 PM
Roy Grant is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roy Grant Click here to Send Roy Grant a Private Message Click Here to Email Roy Grant Find more posts by Roy Grant Add Roy Grant to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote