UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Puppy Help***************
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Jeremy Mills
UKC Forum Member

Puppy Help***************

My neighbors pup has had a bumpy rash on his head and under his chin really red with lose of some hair what could it be thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-30-2013 12:13 PM
Jeremy Mills is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Jeremy Mills Click here to Send Jeremy Mills a Private Message Find more posts by Jeremy Mills Add Jeremy Mills to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
michael.magorian
Banned

My neighbor's dog had something that started out very similar to that and after ten different vet visits, they decided it was mange and got it on the right treatment, and it is finally looking better.

Old Post 04-30-2013 02:36 PM
michael.magorian is offline Click Here to See the Profile for michael.magorian Click here to Send michael.magorian a Private Message Find more posts by michael.magorian Add michael.magorian to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
That Dog
UKC Forum Member

Sounds like mange friend.... I had a dobey back in high school same thing u described happened took two or three vet visits to figure it out they thought it was from scratching bad till it got bumby. But good luck to ur freinds dog and hoe he gets better soon.

Old Post 04-30-2013 10:36 PM
That Dog is offline Click Here to See the Profile for That Dog Click here to Send That Dog a Private Message Click Here to Email That Dog Find more posts by That Dog Add That Dog to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Christy
UKC Forum Member

Location: Sylva, North Carolina (the far Western Tip of the State)

It could also be puppy strangles. Keep a close eye on it. If it starts swelling and the pup starts acting lethargic or running a fever its vet time.

*GRCH NTCH'PR'RB'S Rock River Sid-R.I.P.

*CH'PR'Jet's Tember Shakin Sadie (UKC 2ND)

*Banjo

Independent Consultant for Jamberry Nails!! Check them out!!

Quincy-828-269-8768
OR Christy-828-269-4678---If we dont answer, please leave a message!!!

EVERYTHING happens for a reason.

Old Post 05-01-2013 01:50 AM
Christy is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Christy Click here to Send Christy a Private Message Click Here to Email Christy Visit Christy's homepage! Find more posts by Christy Add Christy to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DANNY RAMEY
UKC Forum Member

i always put some sulfur stuff on hot spots i get it at the feed store man it stinks but its really good on hot spots i think they use it for horses not sure what its called but you wanna use some gloves putting it on. sometimes its the dog food that cause a lot of skin irritation. i'm just trying to help.

Old Post 05-01-2013 06:44 PM
DANNY RAMEY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DANNY RAMEY Click here to Send DANNY RAMEY a Private Message Click Here to Email DANNY RAMEY Find more posts by DANNY RAMEY Add DANNY RAMEY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote