UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Time to quit FACEBOOK and TWITTER
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
tom please define right to bear
arms ? is a tank considered a arm ? too some it is. i believe our forefathers couldn't conceive a gun that was capable of killing 50 people in under 3 minutes all they had were flint locks how many deer did you kill this year with a flintlock ? neighbor has missed 4 times already and deer can't shoot back lol

Thomas Jefferson Gun Quotes
“No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.”
– Thomas Jefferson, Virginia Constitution, Draft 1, 1776

“I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.”
– Thomas Jefferson, letter to James Madison, January 30, 1787

“What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms.”

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-11-2021 12:49 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by groworg1
tom please define right to bear
arms ? is a tank considered a arm ? too some it is. i believe our forefathers couldn't conceive a gun that was capable of killing 50 people in under 3 minutes all they had were flint locks how many deer did you kill this year with a flintlock ? neighbor has missed 4 times already and deer can't shoot back lol

Hunting?????

Benjamin Franklin Gun Quotes
“They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.”
– Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!”
-Benjamin Franklin

George Mason Gun Quotes
“To disarm the people…[i]s the most effectual way to enslave them.”
– George Mason, referencing advice given to the British Parliament by Pennsylvania governor Sir William Keith, The Debates in the Several State Conventions on the Adooption of the Federal Constitution, June 14, 1788

“I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people, except a few public officers.”
– George Mason, Address to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 4, 1788

“That a well-regulated militia, composed of the body of the people, trained to arms, is the proper, natural and safe defense of a free state; that standing armies, in time of peace, should be avoided as dangerous to liberty; and that, in all cases, the military should be under strict subordination to, and governed by, the civil power.”
-George Mason, Virginia Declaration of Rights, June 12 1776

Noah Webster Gun Quotes
“Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed, as they are in almost every country in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops.”
– Noah Webster, An Examination of the Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, October 10, 1787

James Madison Gun Quotes
“Besides the advantage of being armed, which the Americans possess over the people of almost every other nation, the existence of subordinate governments, to which the people are attached, and by which the militia officers are appointed, forms a barrier against the enterprises of ambition, more insurmountable than any which a simple government of any form can admit of.”
– James Madison, Federalist No. 46, January 29, 1788

Old Post 01-11-2021 01:07 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by LoggyBayouBlues
Liberals can speak their mind, say anything they like, question long held beliefs and standards, ridicule the old guard, laugh at old-fashioned ways, and blur the lines between right and wrong. But you let conservatives speak their mind...and the liberals can't take it...they won't tolerate it...and they won't stop until they have destroyed every vestige of conservative ideas, conservative values, and conservative standards of righteousness and absolute truth.
I saw your conservative standards,righteousness,ideas,values, beliefs and standards, on display last week in DC .....YOU SPOKE OUT AGAINST NONE OF IT! I think I'll pass!

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:22 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

People looking for an alternative free speech platform??
I looked at Parler

I think I like the gab site better because of the familiarity of the set up

This site is set up much like FarceBook
Privately owned platform so they can't be "CANCELLED

https://gab.com/

They also have a You tube style video hosting site

https://tv.gab.com/

It's a little slow right now
They are being hammered so be patient they are working on increasing the capacity load

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 01-11-2021 at 03:01 PM

Old Post 01-11-2021 02:39 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
People looking for an alternative free speech platform??
I looked at Parler

I think I like the gab site better because of the familiarity of the set up

This site is set up much like FarceBook
Privately owned platform so they can't be "CANCELLED

https://gab.com/

They also have a You tube style video hosting site

https://tv.gab.com/

It's a little slow right now
They are being hammered so be patient they are working on increasing the capacity load

Now here's an interesting post from this ole Boy, looking for alternative free speech platform ( BUT WANTS INDIVIDUALS BANNED FROM THIS BOARD BECAUSE IT DOENST FIT HIS (AGENDA)

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:17 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Mr. Bender, If I quoted a member that you've blocked, will you see his post in my quoted post? I don't want to quote someone you have block and then you have to see it due to my actions

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:34 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by Cotton 1927
I saw your conservative standards,righteousness,ideas,values, beliefs and standards, on display last week in DC .....YOU SPOKE OUT AGAINST NONE OF IT! I think I'll pass!

Same., if you think for one moment Im following a q nutcase in a buffalo bikini into battle your dummer than a hammer. I dont agree with beating police officers to death with a fire extinguisher.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:50 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Now here's an interesting post from this ole Boy, looking for alternative free speech platform ( BUT WANTS INDIVIDUALS BANNED FROM THIS BOARD BECAUSE IT DOENST FIT HIS (AGENDA)

Probably got threw off gindr also. Thats why she/he is high strung.

"Kim Jong-Un speaks and his people sit up at attention. I want my people to do the same.” An actual sitting US President said that. Let that sink in.

Old Post 01-11-2021 03:54 PM
Wingman66 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Wingman66 Click here to Send Wingman66 a Private Message Click Here to Email Wingman66 Find more posts by Wingman66 Add Wingman66 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Mr. Bender, If I quoted a member that you've blocked, will you see his post in my quoted post? I don't want to quote someone you have block and then you have to see it due to my actions

yes

ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 01-11-2021 06:10 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LoggyBayouBlues
UKC Forum Member

quote:
I saw yours this past summer!

Old Post 01-11-2021 06:43 PM
LoggyBayouBlues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LoggyBayouBlues Click here to Send LoggyBayouBlues a Private Message Click Here to Email LoggyBayouBlues Find more posts by LoggyBayouBlues Add LoggyBayouBlues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
POP
UKC Forum Member

Re: Reply

quote:
You constitutional scholars do you home work.....social media is not owned by the government....you clicked to join never has been covered by the first Ammenment it's a private business just like UKC forums play by there rules our your out! My only complaint about FACEBOOK is they didn't pull the plug on the ORANGE IDIOT SOONER! Benderb4 you reading this?

So what about the bakery in Colorado that didnt want to bake the cake for that lgbt couple?

Private business...right? so why did they get in trouble for that?

the hypocrisy and double standards from the left is embarrassing.

Old Post 01-11-2021 06:43 PM
POP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POP Click here to Send POP a Private Message Find more posts by POP Add POP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Originally posted by POP
So what about the bakery in Colorado that didnt want to bake the cake for that lgbt couple?

Bakery won their case.

Old Post 01-11-2021 07:04 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Originally posted by POP

Stay up with events ( Supreme Court gives victory to baker who refused to make cake for gay wedding) June 4, 2018

Old Post 01-11-2021 07:05 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

A recount of what a guy saw who at the Capitol, if your interested I'd skip to about the 5 minute mark

https://youtu.be/78BWL0hhM8w

Old Post 01-11-2021 07:06 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Wingman66
Same., if you think for one moment Im following a q nutcase in a buffalo bikini into battle your dummer than a hammer. I dont agree with beating police officers to death with a fire extinguisher.
Where have you been? Didn't you know he's a Patriot!

Old Post 01-11-2021 07:26 PM
Wingman66
Banned

quote:
Where have you been? Didn't you know he's a Patriot!

Patidiot more like it. Probably lost his right to vote, gun ownership, banned from Fed property, etc... Of course it dems fault for denial of rights.

Old Post 01-11-2021 07:53 PM
benderb4
Banned

ACLU Stuns Liberals After Siding With President Trump

Kate Ruane, a senior legislative counsel at the American Civil Liberties Union said in a statement that this illustration of Big Tech’s unchecked power should be a sobering lesson, even for Trump-haters.

We understand the desire to permanently suspend him now, but it should concern everyone when companies like Facebook and Twitter wield the unchecked power to remove people from platforms that have become indispensable for the speech of billions –

Old Post 01-11-2021 09:55 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

ACLU

ACLU. ( If a presidents repeated lies, illegal political pressure, and the stoking of a mob to subvert the democratic process are not an abuse of power warranting IMPEACHMENT,it is difficult to know what would be.) WWW ACLU.ORG 1/11/21.

Last edited by Cotton 1927 on 01-11-2021 at 10:54 PM

Old Post 01-11-2021 10:51 PM
POP
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Reply

quote:
Stay up with events ( Supreme Court gives victory to baker who refused to make cake for gay wedding) June 4, 2018

They have been taken back to court. Keep up

Old Post 01-12-2021 12:26 AM
POP is offline Click Here to See the Profile for POP Click here to Send POP a Private Message Find more posts by POP Add POP to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BEST EVER
Banned

Just in, TRUMP flipped cookies. No tweeter or Facebook or any other platforms!
Only thing left is FAKE FOX and they are next! LMAO!

GRNTCHGRCH PR Super Blue Riptide
GRNITECH 'PR' Prairie Creek Blue Big Horn

Mark Robbins Home : 812-547-1358 cell 812-309-8290
Corey Robbins Cell : 812-608-1645 / Home 812-547-2775

Old Post 01-12-2021 12:29 AM
BEST EVER is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BEST EVER Click here to Send BEST EVER a Private Message Find more posts by BEST EVER Add BEST EVER to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DICK B.
UKC Forum Member

Never as in Never

argue with a fool or a never Trumper. You can't win.

Old Post 01-12-2021 01:03 AM
DICK B. is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DICK B. Click Here to Email DICK B. Visit DICK B.'s homepage! Find more posts by DICK B. Add DICK B. to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Push back has started
Lets see how they like it

Foreign Country BANS Twitter and Farcebook

https://freedomnewsusa.com/wow-fore...-first-of-many/

North Idaho Internet Provider Stands Up to Big Tech, Blocks Farcebook and Twitter on its Service For Some Customers

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...m_content=daily

Old Post 01-13-2021 03:04 PM
benderb4
Banned

Old Post 01-14-2021 04:12 PM
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

REMEMBER

"IF YOU TELL A BIG ENOUGH LIE AND TELL IT FREQUENTLY ENOUGH IT WILL BE BELIEVED " Adolf hitler. " I won the election " Donald trump

Old Post 01-14-2021 09:19 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

Re: REMEMBER

quote:
"IF YOU TELL A BIG ENOUGH LIE AND TELL IT FREQUENTLY ENOUGH IT WILL BE BELIEVED " Adolf hitler. " I won the election " Donald trump

I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HUNTER AND UKRAINE OR CHINA.
JOE BIDEN
WE ALL KNOW THAT'S A LIE

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 01-14-2021 09:22 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote