UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > COVID Burnout
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

COVID Burnout

It's getting tougher everyday.

Thanksgiving Plans = Cancelled due to Covid.
Christmas Plans = Cancelled due to Covid.

School and work schedules = Altered due to Covid. But, at least me and my wife have jobs where we can remote work (at least part of the time).

But, we have so many people that will not follow the guidelines, and THEY keep making the situation worse for all of us.

My area is now a hotspot. I now know of local people that have got it, and died from it.

We can either be part of the solution, or part of the problem. CHOOSE WISELY!!!

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 12-13-2020 07:16 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
BrandonZadina
UKC Forum Member

I don’t want to get in a debate about right or wrong on following “the rules” but have been bothered by it all. Slow the spread by wearing a mask and stand 6 feet away from each other. I have been witnessing a lot of people that are following every rule in the book and still catching the virus, some have passed from it, some have recovered. I got it the first of October from who knows where, but survived it and I have limited exposure to the public but picked it up somewhere. I have come to the conclusion it is inevitable we all get exposed or get it, there is no way around it. Just don’t quit living in between. Our expiration date isn’t ours to pick.

Past:
'PR' Blue Freaky Ghost
NITECH CH 'PR' Neosho River Amos
GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' Nocturnal Bo
GRCH 'PR' Green River Katrina

Old Post 12-13-2020 02:25 PM
BrandonZadina is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BrandonZadina Click here to Send BrandonZadina a Private Message Click Here to Email BrandonZadina Find more posts by BrandonZadina Add BrandonZadina to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Heikki
UKC Forum Member

They say that cases of the flu is way down right now because everyone is wearing their mask & the increase in COVID cases is because people are not wearing their mask!! I’m a little confused 🤔

NtCh Yeager’s Poison Ivy
PKC CH The Midnight Toker
2023 Spring SS Freshman Champion

Old Post 12-13-2020 04:02 PM
Heikki is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Heikki Click here to Send Heikki a Private Message Click Here to Email Heikki Find more posts by Heikki Add Heikki to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

Re: COVID Burnout

quote:
Originally posted by honalieh
It's getting tougher everyday.

My area is now a hotspot. I now know of local people that have got it, and died from it.

We can either be part of the solution, or part of the problem. CHOOSE WISELY!!!

REALLY?? Are you lying or exaggerating for attention??

If this is a HOT SPOT lead me to it !!!
You lib turds all fall into the same pattern...

Dec. 14 map, county-by-county breakdown
Greene County

There are 1152 total cases with 25 new cases reported. 7 total deaths have been reported in the county with 0 new deaths announced.

Greene County
Total Cases: 1,152
Confirmed: 911
Probable: 241
Negative: 6,687
Deaths: 7 ( THIS IS THIS YEARS TOTAL since Feb)

WHOLE YEAR TOTAL near where you live....get it?? over a 10 months total

Confirmed: 160
Probable: 46
Not a case: 853
(No deaths are reported)

WOW credibility issue

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Last edited by benderb4 on 12-14-2020 at 09:57 PM

Old Post 12-14-2020 09:51 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: COVID Burnout

quote:
Originally posted by benderb4
REALLY?? Are you lying or exaggerating for attention??
WOW credibility issue

I wonder which it is?

Old Post 12-15-2020 01:56 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: COVID Burnout

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
I wonder which it is?

I apologize for: (1) our governor, (2) our scientists, (3) our epidemiologists, (4) our county officials, (5) our local officials, and (6) our school officials that cancelled live school due to our high community covid positive test rates.

Why were they so alarmed with our high positivity test rate that they had to bring in a specialized Covid task force testing agency to offer free Covid testing? If they had just consulted with a conspiracy theorist, they would clearly understand that it was all just a hoax.

Of my 8 nearest neighbors, 5 have tested positive, the other 3 are elderly and rarely leave the hollow. Of the other 9 neighbors on my two mile stretch of road, 5 have been positive. None dead. None hospitalized. But, loss of taste and smell. I haven't checked with the other 4 (2 of which I don't know---recent move in retirees).

Old Post 12-17-2020 08:53 AM
honalieh is offline Click Here to See the Profile for honalieh Click here to Send honalieh a Private Message Click Here to Email honalieh Find more posts by honalieh Add honalieh to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, you apologized for everyone but yourself. It looks like you just tried to excite and alarm everyone with your rhetoric...."I now know of local people that got it and died from it"....It sounds like that was an outright lie. You did not apologize for lying to everyone. That is what the dumrats have done leading up to the election in order to make President Trump look bad and get Biden elected.

Old Post 12-17-2020 02:07 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
oklared
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: COVID Burnout

quote:
I apologize for: (1) our governor, (2) our scientists, (3) our epidemiologists, (4) our county officials, (5) our local officials, and (6) our school officials that cancelled live school due to our high community covid positive test rates.

Why were they so alarmed with our high positivity test rate that they had to bring in a specialized Covid task force testing agency to offer free Covid testing? If they had just consulted with a conspiracy theorist, they would clearly understand that it was all just a hoax.

Of my 8 nearest neighbors, 5 have tested positive, the other 3 are elderly and rarely leave the hollow. Of the other 9 neighbors on my two mile stretch of road, 5 have been positive. None dead. None hospitalized. But, loss of taste and smell. I haven't checked with the other 4 (2 of which I don't know---recent move in retirees).

WHEN YOUR PRESIDENT TAKES OVER HE'LL FIX ALL OF IT

HOME OF 2010 HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE, DUAL CH Y2KD, #7 REPRODUCING RED FEMALE
NT.Ch. WINNER AT REDBONE SEC. 2008
3RD PL. NT.CH. 2009 BATTLE OF BREEDS AT ADA OKLA.
4TH PLACE R.Q.E 2010
2ND PLACE OVERALL AT ZONE 4 AND DOUBLE CAST WINNER 2010
WENT TO 2010 WORLD HUNT
AMERICAN REDBONE ASSOCIATION HIGH SCOREING REDBONE FEMALE OF THE 2010 WORLD HUNT
OVERALL HI SCOREING DOG AT 2010 BBCHA BLUE TIC SECTIONAL
GR.NT.CH. AT 12 and A HALF
MADE-EM SEE RED

Old Post 12-17-2020 03:43 PM
oklared is offline Click Here to See the Profile for oklared Click here to Send oklared a Private Message Click Here to Email oklared Find more posts by oklared Add oklared to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, you apologized for everyone but yourself. It looks like you just tried to excite and alarm everyone with your rhetoric...."I now know of local people that got it and died from it"....It sounds like that was an outright lie. You did not apologize for lying to everyone. That is what the dumrats have done leading up to the election in order to make President Trump look bad and get Biden elected.

We have had local deaths. That's a fact. 10 of the 21 people that live on my road have been infected (2 families), but thankfully didn't die from it. That's a fact. No amount of lieing or spinning changes the truth. Recently, a local woman in her 50's died from it. She lived about 4 miles from me, near my mother. Most that I know of that have been infected complain about loss of taste and smell (these are high school kids that go to school with my kids). And, believe it or not, they got infected after election day when it was all supposed to go away (according to the conspiracy theorists).

You can call it a hoax and lie to make Trump look bad if you wish. But, people aren't getting infected and dieing just to make Trump look bad. I know that truths and realities conflict with what you say, but...

Old Post 12-19-2020 05:14 AM
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: COVID Burnout

quote:
Originally posted by oklared
WHEN YOUR PRESIDENT TAKES OVER HE'LL FIX ALL OF IT

Last I looked, Oklahome is in the United States, so you must be referring to YOUR NEW PRESIDENT. He will have his work cut out for him, that's for sure.

Old Post 12-19-2020 05:19 AM
Boondok Kennels
UKC Forum Member

There is a “hoax”, the information everyone keeps putting on these posts and thinking “their” side innocent in this whole covid mess. You guys on the left are so “tolerable” of anyone that doesn’t agree with you. That was sarcasm folks. Since this so called election took place, your posts have gone wild. Cut and paste everywhere. Do some of you have jobs? Heck, I don’t even have time to read all these cut and paste responses! Now, here is some clarity: the government (R & D) want all of us arguing with each other. They (R & D) want all this distraction in our country. I get that people you know have been sick and some have died. I also know some that have been sick. I also know people didn’t have accurate test results, which leads me to believe the accuracy in numbers is not there. There are many “common sense” questions around this whole covid thing. I think it’s sad you guy on here spend a lot of time cutting and pasting articles, but only in support of the left. Both sides are guilty of many wrong doings, that we should be in agreement on, but nope......

*Buck Creek Fancy
*Buck Creek Rambler
*Ch Blaster's Big Roller...RIP
*Buck Creek Sugie...RIP
*GrNiteCh Buck Creek Hitler...RIP

Old Post 12-19-2020 01:58 PM
Boondok Kennels is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Boondok Kennels Click here to Send Boondok Kennels a Private Message Find more posts by Boondok Kennels Add Boondok Kennels to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
honalieh
UKC Forum Member

Good Post!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Boondok Kennels
There is a “hoax”, the information everyone keeps putting on these posts and thinking “their” side innocent in this whole covid mess. You guys on the left are so “tolerable” of anyone that doesn’t agree with you. That was sarcasm folks. Since this so called election took place, your posts have gone wild. Cut and paste everywhere. Do some of you have jobs? Heck, I don’t even have time to read all these cut and paste responses! Now, here is some clarity: the government (R & D) want all of us arguing with each other. They (R & D) want all this distraction in our country. I get that people you know have been sick and some have died. I also know some that have been sick. I also know people didn’t have accurate test results, which leads me to believe the accuracy in numbers is not there. There are many “common sense” questions around this whole covid thing. I think it’s sad you guy on here spend a lot of time cutting and pasting articles, but only in support of the left. Both sides are guilty of many wrong doings, that we should be in agreement on, but nope......

The cut and paste propaganda irritates me too (whether it is left, right, or center (LOL) leaning. The whole left, right, and center concept is devised to divide the working class (majority of America) from uniting. A united working class would be impossible to defeat. That is why the power brokers (R&D) create issues to divide us, and maintain THEIR CONTROL. Otherwise, they are defeated, and American citizens win. They can't have that!

Most of us probably work for a living. Shouldn't we be represented by others like us (people that work for a living) rather than R&D political power brokers (bought and paid for). What's wrong with "Of, By, and For the People? (We don't currently have that).

Old Post 12-22-2020 04:44 AM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Re: Good Post!!!

quote:
Most of us probably work for a living. Shouldn't we be represented by others like us (people that work for a living) rather than R&D political power brokers (bought and paid for). What's wrong with "Of, By, and For the People? (We don't currently have that).

Yeah, just who are "the people" any more? Should "everybody" be allowed to vote or should there be some sort of qualifications (other than race, sex or religion)? Have the liberals gone too far in their quest to end discrimination with the "everyone has a vote"? Should people who have to be told who to vote for be allowed to vote? If someone else has to register them, fill out their ballot and mail it in for them, should it count? Should impressionable teenagers who have been brainwashed by their teachers (both R and D) for 4 years and have no knowledge of the real world be allowed to vote? Should age (18) be the only qualification or should it be maturity?

We know that the framers of our Constitution and the men that wrote our Bill of Rights did not think that "everyone" should have a vote. They set qualifications for the right to vote. The liberals have been chipping away at those qualifications every year. Have we gone too far? Should we back up a few steps and have some qualifications?

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 12-22-2020 at 03:56 PM

Old Post 12-22-2020 03:45 PM