UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Black & Tans: Stud Dog and Kennel Promotion > CH GRNITECH 'PR' Bastean's MO Black Smokey
Pages (11): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

STAR

Here are a couple videos of her on the tree from 2012 season. First one is late november and second one was middle of January. Second one shows the coon shot out. The boar gave us a pretty good run.

View My Video

View My Video

Last edited by bluetickcooner on 02-10-2013 at 02:47 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-10-2013 02:41 AM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Star

Looks like shes hard treeing female Jesse,hope you get get a nice litter of pups.Myles

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNEL
Myles L & Clint Conder
Bellflower,Mo
573-549-2476 cell 636-795-5038

Old Post 02-13-2013 12:53 AM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
myles
UKC Forum Member

Smokey

BTT Guys need to be looking at Smokey !!

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder
573-549-2476 cell 636-795-5038

Old Post 03-17-2013 05:35 PM
myles is offline Click Here to See the Profile for myles Click here to Send myles a Private Message Click Here to Email myles Find more posts by myles Add myles to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

PUPS

Star's full of puppies..should be having them in the next week or so. Going to be a great cross!

Old Post 04-04-2013 12:36 AM
bluetickcooner is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickcooner Click here to Send bluetickcooner a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickcooner Find more posts by bluetickcooner Add bluetickcooner to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: PUPS

quote:
Originally posted by bluetickcooner
Star's full of puppies..should be having them in the next week or so. Going to be a great cross!

I have her figured around the 9th. Hope she has a healthy litter.

Treego's Smokin Bo (One-eye X Treego)

Old Post 04-04-2013 02:18 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Bump

PR B and B's Smokin' Willie

"PR"B and B's Coon Doctor
( Gr.Nite Ch.Bee Creek Dr.Max xGr.Nite Ch. Moonshine Maggie)

Past Home of:

Nite Ch. "PR"B and B's Smokin' Misty (2007-2018)

Nite Ch B&B's Black Hoss (1992-2003)

Nite Ch.Gr.Ch. Shaker Hill Mr. Grubbs (2003-2011)

Old Post 04-09-2013 03:27 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

smokey x star

Any minute now star should pop!

Old Post 04-10-2013 12:22 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Jesse has just informed me that Star had 4 pups on Friday but has lost all but one. Sorry to hear. Hope the last one survives.

Old Post 04-14-2013 07:54 PM
davebastean is offline Click Here to See the Profile for davebastean Click here to Send davebastean a Private Message Click Here to Email davebastean Find more posts by davebastean Add davebastean to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Bump...

Past Home of:

Old Post 04-17-2013 04:04 AM
Billy George is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Billy George Click here to Send Billy George a Private Message Click Here to Email Billy George Visit Billy George's homepage! Find more posts by Billy George Add Billy George to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

^^^^

Past Home of:

Old Post 08-04-2013 01:30 AM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by davebastean
Smokey

Man, Smokey is a good looking rascal! I heard from a friend he has the right tools that i like.

Dave,
I spoke with Brock and was wondering if your going to
Autumn Oaks?

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

GrNiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Black Oak Ace, - Some of the Greatest Memories.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7
GrNiteCh,'PR'Roberts Dix River Party Girl
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Party Queen
NiteCh,'PR'Kansas Smokin Lizzy
NiteCh,'PR'Late Nite Banker
NiteCh,'PR'Uptown Extreme Shooter
NiteCh,'PR'Tolliver's Boaz

Old Post 08-12-2013 04:47 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Those are very Nice looking pups! I really like the way they are bred, too! Anyone looking for a pup, these two should be easy to work with and early starter's.

Sorry to hear you can't make it to A.O., Brock said, he could make room for the plan we talked about yesterday.
Thanks!

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7

Old Post 08-14-2013 03:55 AM
James Tolliver is offline Click Here to See the Profile for James Tolliver Click here to Send James Tolliver a Private Message Click Here to Email James Tolliver Find more posts by James Tolliver Add James Tolliver to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Thanks James. The male is sold today pending payment and I might just hang onto the other one for awhile. I will see if I can find someone heading over to Oaks and will keep in touch.

Old Post 08-14-2013 06:51 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

Bump..

Past Home of:

Old Post 08-18-2013 05:58 AM
Billy George
UKC Forum Member

^^^^^^^

Past Home of:

Old Post 10-12-2013 02:17 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Last edited by davebastean on 07-06-2017 at 04:10 AM

Old Post 10-18-2013 02:04 PM
myles
UKC Forum Member

Smokey & Shadow

Looking good David,we need to get together for a hunt again its been a while. See if we can get another family pic with Smokey,Minnie & Shadow.

TRAVIS'MIDNIGHT KENNELS
Myles L & Clint Conder

ChNiteCh Travis'Minnie Rose Pieces(ChGrNiteCh Northern Rebel Hawkeye Viper X NiteChCh Davis'Reeses Pieces)
Ch Travis'Midnight Moon Patsie(GrNiteChGrCh Nelsons Nothern Cash X NiteCh Blands Ozark Mtn Dixie)w/UKC 1st

Old Post 10-19-2013 03:26 AM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Finished Smokey to Grand Nite at the Millstadt sectional. He made it despite having a lousy handler.

Old Post 10-27-2013 09:04 PM
D Satterfield
UKC Forum Member

congrats

I have two females that I hope to get at least one bred to your dog.
------------------nite ch ozark screamin clyde
Gr ch nite ch satterfields evil annie
------------------ozark screaming star

or

----------------dual grand dylan duelin Dan
gr ch satterfields evil belle (2 -ukc 1st place wins)
----------------dual grand fox river ruby
Hope to finish belle to nite ch before kill season going to hunt this Friday. Both females come in heat same time twice per year. They were just in two months ago. Did not bred them so I could hunt them this kill season

Congrats making him grand nite

Dean

Last edited by D Satterfield on 10-29-2013 at 04:58 PM

Old Post 10-28-2013 07:18 PM
D Satterfield is offline Click Here to See the Profile for D Satterfield Click here to Send D Satterfield a Private Message Click Here to Email D Satterfield Find more posts by D Satterfield Add D Satterfield to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

Re: congrats

quote:
Originally posted by D Satterfield
I have two females that I hope to get at least one bred to your dog.
------------------nite ch ozark screamin clyde
Gr ch nite ch satterfields evil annie
------------------ozark sreaming star

or

----------------dual drand dylan duelin Dan
gr ch satterfields evil belle (2 -ukc 1st place wins)
----------------dual grand fox river ruby
Hope to finish belle to nite ch before kill season going to hunt this Friday. Both females come in heat same time twice per year. They were just in two months ago. Did not bred them so I could hunt them this kill season

Congrats making him grand nite

Dean

Sounds good Dean. Good luck at the hunt.

Last edited by davebastean on 12-15-2013 at 01:55 AM

Old Post 10-28-2013 09:06 PM
John D
UKC Forum Member

I like the thought of a Duelin Dan female, on Smokey....

Dave, you got to give yourself some credit as a handler and a coonhunter. Very very few people in this breed have taken an 8 week old pup from nothing to GrNt without any help. That right there puts you in the top few %, imo.

Click here to visit The B&T Coonhunters Message Forum for news, views, open discussion, ads, and event winners in the B&T Breed (Registration, with your full name, required)

Click here to see my Dog List

Old Post 10-28-2013 11:36 PM
John D is offline Click Here to See the Profile for John D Click here to Send John D a Private Message Click Here to Email John D Visit John D's homepage! Find more posts by John D Add John D to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by John D
I like the thought of a Duelin Dan female, on Smokey....

Dave, you got to give yourself some credit as a handler and a coonhunter. Very very few people in this breed have taken an 8 week old pup from nothing to GrNt without any help. That right there puts you in the top few %, imo.

John, I am pround of this accomplishment, and I know the rules a lot better now than when I first started hunting him some of them through that ole school of hard knocks. I was thinking the same thing as you too about those nice females owned by Dean. That Duelin Dan X Fox River Ruby was a great cross from what I've heard and I bet the other female is a dandy one too.

Old Post 10-29-2013 10:12 PM
James Tolliver
UKC Forum Member

Dave, Nice job finishing out Smokey to GrNiteCh!
Will you finish him to Grand on the bench as well?
He is a Stud that folks should consider when breeding their female,
I like all that I heard about him.

I also wanted to let you know Brandy come in heat a few days
ago, we will do our best to get her bred to S7.

Thank You and John D. working together on getting her out to us.
I will keep you posted.

Ph. 740- 710- 6435

Home of:
'PR'Party Time Ann.

Past Home of:
GrNiteCh,'PR'Smokey 7

Last edited by James Tolliver on 11-01-2013 at 07:59 AM

Old Post 10-29-2013 10:51 PM
davebastean
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by James Tolliver
Dave, Nice job finishing out Smokey to GrNiteCh!
Will you finish him to Grand on the bench as well?
He is a Stud that folks should consider when breeding their female,
I like all that I heard about him and saw one of his pups do some fine work!

I also wanted to let you know Brandy come in heat a few days
ago, we will do our best to get her bred to S7.

Thank You and John D. working together on getting her out to us.
I will keep you posted.

James, Smokey is a real nice looking dog and I could have finished him to Grand on the bench also but I've been focused on the hunts. He's never been in a champion show but I might try some next year. That's great news about Brandy. She is such a nice female and I sure hope you get some pups from her. Good luck and stay in touch.

Old Post 10-30-2013 09:07 PM
bluetickcooner
UKC Forum Member

Congrats.

Congratulations on finishing him out Dave. Hopefully we can do some hunting soon.

Old Post 10-31-2013 11:20 PM