UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Garmins G2 - G3
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

Garmins G2 - G3

IF some would make a replacement batteries for G2--G3-- they would become millionaires over night

ALWAYS GO BY THE RULES AND NEVER A PROBLEM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-01-2020 05:00 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

magnum telemetry was putting new ones in them

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 04-01-2020 05:15 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

U have a number for them

Old Post 04-01-2020 05:35 PM
DOUG CHEEK is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DOUG CHEEK Click here to Send DOUG CHEEK a Private Message Click Here to Email DOUG CHEEK Find more posts by DOUG CHEEK Add DOUG CHEEK to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Cotton 1927
UKC Forum Member

Number

Goggle it easy as pie ......

Old Post 04-01-2020 07:45 PM
Cotton 1927 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Cotton 1927 Click here to Send Cotton 1927 a Private Message Click Here to Email Cotton 1927 Find more posts by Cotton 1927 Add Cotton 1927 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
benderb4
Banned

http://magnumtelemetry.com/

252-524-9848

TRUTH IS TREASON IN AN EMPIRE OF LIES...G. Orwell
DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING THE GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU...G. Carlin
ONLY THOSE WHO HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE WORK RELENTLESSLY TO CENSOR THOSE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH...Ron DeSantis

Old Post 04-01-2020 07:59 PM
benderb4 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for benderb4 Find more posts by benderb4 Add benderb4 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

THANKS --BENDER --heck i'm lucky just to be able to know how to turn this on lol lol

Old Post 04-02-2020 12:49 AM
Rick St.Clair
UKC Forum Member

Did you contact them or send any in to be fixed? Wonder the outcome have some also not working. Are they also able to rebuild the collar batteries? I've tried calling with no luck. See on there web page they do batteries for handhelds but don't see anything on the collars. Thanks

Last edited by Rick St.Clair on 04-17-2020 at 06:01 PM

Old Post 04-17-2020 05:54 PM
Rick St.Clair is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rick St.Clair Click here to Send Rick St.Clair a Private Message Click Here to Email Rick St.Clair Find more posts by Rick St.Clair Add Rick St.Clair to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DOUG CHEEK
UKC Forum Member

no I haven.t sent them in I called them she told me that they would replace batteries in all 6 collars and the hand held for 249.93

I'm going to sale mine I have all the chargers

6 G 3 EXP 2 mile trashbreaker if anyone wants them 200. bucks --PICK UP ONLY SO U SEE WHAT U R GETTING --I CAN SEND PICTURE ON THE PHONE DON'T KNOW HOW TO ON THE PUTER

Old Post 04-17-2020 06:04 PM