UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Looking For a PUP in NY!
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

Looking For a PUP in NY!

Looking for a female pup in New York. Please let me know or point me in the right direction. Jet pups if possible

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-22-2016 09:19 PM
NYBluetick489 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYBluetick489 Click here to Send NYBluetick489 a Private Message Click Here to Email NYBluetick489 Find more posts by NYBluetick489 Add NYBluetick489 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

I have a litter that is four weeks old, Jet,smokey river and a shot of Utchman. They will be super staked and UKC registered.
I'm only five minutes from the New York border if you would like more information give me a call.
613-657-3998. Good luck and good hunting

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 01-22-2016 09:54 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
CAN DEW
UKC Forum Member

BLUE TICK PUP

SEND ME A TEXT 716-860-0155,YOUR PM IS FULL

Old Post 01-23-2016 03:29 AM
CAN DEW is offline Click Here to See the Profile for CAN DEW Click here to Send CAN DEW a Private Message Click Here to Email CAN DEW Find more posts by CAN DEW Add CAN DEW to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Stmary
UKC Forum Member

U might be in luck

Just bred my ntch airplane gyp to jet 9 bout as much jet blood as it gets

Old Post 01-24-2016 10:52 AM
Ryan Stmary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Stmary Click here to Send Ryan Stmary a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Stmary Find more posts by Ryan Stmary Add Ryan Stmary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

pups

ryan are they going to be ss . steve

Old Post 01-24-2016 06:36 PM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Stmary
UKC Forum Member

Steve

Yes for sure will be ss I've been meaning to get back with you have had a hectic work schedule

Old Post 01-25-2016 01:28 AM
Ryan Stmary is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Stmary Click here to Send Ryan Stmary a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Stmary Find more posts by Ryan Stmary Add Ryan Stmary to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

Still Looking!

Old Post 02-01-2016 08:26 PM
NYBluetick489 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for NYBluetick489 Click here to Send NYBluetick489 a Private Message Click Here to Email NYBluetick489 Find more posts by NYBluetick489 Add NYBluetick489 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DAVE H
UKC Forum Member

what exactly are you looking for?
Where in New York are you looking to get a pup from?

BLUE GHOST HAUNTED SKY

Old Post 02-01-2016 11:44 PM
DAVE H is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DAVE H Click here to Send DAVE H a Private Message Click Here to Email DAVE H Find more posts by DAVE H Add DAVE H to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Buy a English Red Tick

Put some color in your kennel
With Huge mouths

GRNITE CH GRCH'PR'KENNEDY MOUNTAIN MINNIE
"PR" NORTH HILL ALL GRAND TINK
Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 02-10-2016 08:24 AM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

Still in search for a pup

Old Post 02-13-2016 03:25 PM
Roofman
UKC Forum Member

Malone

Someone told me Ron Casey has Jet , Airplane in upstate Ny
I don't have his number, I need to talk with him if anyone has his number

GRNITE CH GRCH'PR'KENNEDY MOUNTAIN MINNIE
"PR" NORTH HILL ALL GRAND TINK
Ken Johnson and Family
315 263-1000

Old Post 02-13-2016 04:44 PM
Roofman is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Roofman Click here to Send Roofman a Private Message Click Here to Email Roofman Find more posts by Roofman Add Roofman to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ryan Stmary
UKC Forum Member

Roof man

Unfortunately Ronnie has passed away an yes we have plane in upstate ny right now Austin will answer any questions for ya contact me at 518 353 2389 for his contact thanks. Rocky lane kennels

Old Post 02-14-2016 02:08 AM
boondoc
UKC Forum Member

Ramblin Fever Blueticks

Danby,VT.

Message for details

Old Post 02-15-2016 02:29 AM
boondoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boondoc Click here to Send boondoc a Private Message Find more posts by boondoc Add boondoc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

Still looking

Old Post 02-18-2016 09:28 PM
novicane65
UKC Forum Member

What exactly are you looking for? And what area?

Old Post 02-19-2016 12:59 PM
novicane65 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for novicane65 Click here to Send novicane65 a Private Message Click Here to Email novicane65 Find more posts by novicane65 Add novicane65 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

I'm located right off exit 30 on I90. Preferably Jet but I'm also interested in others

Old Post 02-22-2016 05:40 PM
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

I'm located right off exit 30 on I90. Preferably Jet but I'm also interested in others

Old Post 02-22-2016 05:40 PM
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

Searching for a pup

Old Post 11-07-2016 04:57 PM
Ryan Karl
UKC Forum Member

My female out of Gauge x Grnitech Dicz is about to have pups out of Grnitech Grch Nolan creek prides maverick HTX 3. Pups will be PKC/UKC registered and SS eligible. I want them in the hands of hard hard hunters. I can get pups to ohio

Milano, Tx

Nitech CH Nolan Creek Pride
Nolan Creek Joy

R.I.P.

Grnitech Grch pr Nolan Creek Prides Maverick HTX 3

Old Post 11-07-2016 10:02 PM
Ryan Karl is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan Karl Click here to Send Ryan Karl a Private Message Click Here to Email Ryan Karl Find more posts by Ryan Karl Add Ryan Karl to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boondoc
UKC Forum Member

litter due 11/23 in VT

1-802-353-2042

Old Post 11-09-2016 12:41 PM
boondoc is offline Click Here to See the Profile for boondoc Click here to Send boondoc a Private Message Find more posts by boondoc Add boondoc to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
boondoc
UKC Forum Member

current pups

I will be bringing home 2 male pups out of a male from my kennel after thanksgiving. they are in Kansas. they will be around 3 months I think.

Old Post 11-09-2016 12:43 PM
NYBluetick489
UKC Forum Member

Still looking for a pup

Still searching for a pup

Old Post 12-19-2016 01:38 PM
Nick Jennings
UKC Forum Member

Female Pup

6month old female.
Heavy Rambo bred
585-993-0145

HOME OF:

UKC GRNITECH CH PR MIDNIGHT STORMS WILDMAN BUCK
(Check out Wildman Buck's Stud Page)

PR CHIEFS WILD N BLUE CRACK
-2017 Da$h For Ca$h Fall Shootout Finals Championship Overall Winner

Old Post 12-19-2016 02:32 PM
Nick Jennings is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Nick Jennings Click here to Send Nick Jennings a Private Message Find more posts by Nick Jennings Add Nick Jennings to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
horseshoer515
UKC Forum Member

ny blue

i have a 4 way grand 22 mag bred to a 3 way grand he is out of airplane 22 mag is also a pkc ch pups are due christmas eve ukc and ss regitered im not on here much best to call i have not advertised them because i think most will be spoken for call steve 518-596-3676 cell 518-568-7037 home .

Old Post 12-20-2016 01:49 AM
horseshoer515 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for horseshoer515 Click here to Send horseshoer515 a Private Message Click Here to Email horseshoer515 Find more posts by horseshoer515 Add horseshoer515 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote