UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > For sale: 11 mo. old started male/ by SR Dutch
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

For sale: 11 mo. old started male/ by SR Dutch

My Friend, Tim Wolfe has his 11 month old male pup for sale. This young male is lightly started. He is a nice well-built hound around 50 lbs. with a very nice mouth. He is absolutely coon crazy. Tim has hunted him some and has shown him a couple coon. He has videos if you need to see them. I have personally hunted with this young fellow a couple times and saw him open on trail and bark at a hang up coon. He has not been hunted a lot due to the fact Tim was going to hunt him this spring and he had another female that he was hunting. Please contact Tim at (304)612-0262. Asking price: $350. Thanks....Ron

.......Gr Ch Nt Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Dutch HTX

...Pup (Batman)

.......Nt Ch Gr Ch Lethal Blue Izabel Sitara

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-08-2016 02:05 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I own Izzy and a littermate to his male. They were born Marc h 28th I believe. They just turned 10 months old. My female has been running and treeing for 2 months. Heck if a prospect. I have seen the videos.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-09-2016 12:14 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

I own the dad of this pup. I bumped the pedigree up on my page if anyone wants to see it...... Dan is right, the pups from this cross, that have been fooled with, are showing very good promise, they may, or may not, be the one's of a lifetime, but very solid prospect.

Old Post 02-09-2016 12:54 AM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Guys

No doubt this will make a good one. I've seen the little rascal in action and I believe all he needs is hunted. The only reason Tim is getting rid of him is because he's getting my young male Satch. I'm giving coon hunting up for now and offered my male to Tim first. He has hunted with Satch a lot and likes him plus he's already 16 months old and well on his way. Tim just had to make room for him. Not one thing wrong with Batman, just needs taken to the woods. Thanks again for the added information.....Ron

Old Post 02-09-2016 06:06 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

A Lot of Calls

Tim has received several calls but no takers. If you want a nice young dog to get started this spring then you need not look no further. The hard work is done, Tim has raised him from a little puppy and done the ground work. He's all ready to make a fine hound. Don't miss out. 304-612-0262.

Old Post 02-12-2016 12:27 AM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pup

Tim had told me to drop the price on Batman to $300. Folks, this is a very nice pup. He has gotten several calls but nothing firm yet. Better hurry if you want a good one. 304-612-0262.

Old Post 02-15-2016 11:31 PM
Crandal k
UKC Forum Member

Where is the dog located

Old Post 02-16-2016 02:27 AM
Crandal k is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Crandal k Click here to Send Crandal k a Private Message Click Here to Email Crandal k Find more posts by Crandal k Add Crandal k to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Crandal k
Where is the dog located

I guess it would help if you knew where this dog is located. He is in North Central WV, just outside of Fairmont. Thanks.....Ron

Old Post 02-16-2016 04:48 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 02-18-2016 05:08 PM
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Still Here

Folks this fine young hound is still here. If you're waiting or looking for a pup out of Dutch, wait no longer. I'm not sure what everybody is wanting in a young hound but this fellow has all the ground work done, shots up to date, already coon crazy, nice mouth, has opened on track, pretty much just needs taken to the woods. You'll have $300 in a little pup and have to wait 6 or 7 months to start it plus shots, wormers, feed time and you still don't know what you'll have. Like said before, Tim is taking my young hound , Satch and has no use for this young dog, Batman, thats the only reason he up for sale. Don't miss out....Ron

Tim's Ph# is 304-612-0262

Old Post 02-22-2016 01:32 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

His momma is featured in the BBOA year book this year. Her pics are there and the ad at the end of the book. She is tough and the pups being worked are starting to turn on. Some hunter needs this pup...

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.

Old Post 02-22-2016 02:19 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Pup

BTT

Old Post 02-29-2016 03:28 PM
sandforkblues
UKC Forum Member

Make pup

Can ya send me pics of him?
Thanks todd

Old Post 02-29-2016 03:56 PM
sandforkblues is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sandforkblues Click here to Send sandforkblues a Private Message Visit sandforkblues's homepage! Find more posts by sandforkblues Add sandforkblues to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
damon shivers
UKC Forum Member

The mother

Of this pup is very impressive!Have spent a lot of time with her!

Nitech Ch PR Shivers Magic Lead-MagicXHooker
Breeder and handler and half owner of Nitech Grch Grwch Grfch PR Rock Acres Brutus HTX sire MagicXShelly
Cali- Ch Wch Grnite Shivers Magic Buckeye x Dual Grand Tuff

Old Post 02-29-2016 10:10 PM
damon shivers is offline Click Here to See the Profile for damon shivers Click here to Send damon shivers a Private Message Find more posts by damon shivers Add damon shivers to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

Lots of calls

There has been a lot of calls on this fine young hound but no takers yet. Tim had him out the other night and the old dog treed one and the pup rolled up on the tree like a pro. He's got video if you need to see it. I can't believe this dog isn't sold! $250 and he's already treeing, can't figure it out? I don't know what folks are wanting?? If I hadn't quit, he would have already been at my place. Thanks for all the calls. Tim's # is 304-612-0262

Old Post 03-04-2016 01:30 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU
UKC Forum Member

Re: Lots of calls

quote:
Originally posted by Ron Moore
There has been a lot of calls on this fine young hound but no takers yet. Tim had him out the other night and the old dog treed one and the pup rolled up on the tree like a pro. He's got video if you need to see it. I can't believe this dog isn't sold! $250 and he's already treeing, can't figure it out? I don't know what folks are wanting?? If I hadn't quit, he would have already been at my place. Thanks for all the calls. Tim's # is 304-612-0262

I'm with you Ron! I can't believe this pup hasn't sold! If I was huntin more right now I would have him myself.

Old Post 03-04-2016 09:01 PM
HILLBILLYS BLU is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HILLBILLYS BLU Click here to Send HILLBILLYS BLU a Private Message Click Here to Email HILLBILLYS BLU Find more posts by HILLBILLYS BLU Add HILLBILLYS BLU to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

I'm picking this pup up tomorrow morning , talked to Tim earlier today

Last edited by K Slim on 03-04-2016 at 09:08 PM

Old Post 03-04-2016 09:06 PM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

Please keep me informed on him. I am the breeder and try to keep track of everything pup to see if the cross is good or great.

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:

Gone but never forgotten

Old Post 03-04-2016 11:53 PM
K Slim
UKC Forum Member

Dan , sent you a pm

Old Post 03-05-2016 12:21 AM
K Slim is offline Click Here to See the Profile for K Slim Click here to Send K Slim a Private Message Click Here to Email K Slim Find more posts by K Slim Add K Slim to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote