UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Coonhound Classifieds > Blueticks: Dogs and Puppies For Sale > Heavy Rambo pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Heavy Rambo pups pedigrees and pics added

3 or possibly 4 female pups available. Repeat cross with good results. Natural early starters. May be too independent for some . Bred to be independent, track driving, and tree dogs with good mouths . Parents are both nice dogs if they weren't they wouldn't have been bred.Just sending in litter registration so pups will be about 11 weeks old when papers are ready. They will have 2 shots and several wormings . $300 contact Doyle Paulk 912 384 7469 or Mark Willcox 229 325-8251
Pedigrees and pics to follow

Last edited by Mark Willcox on 02-09-2016 at 10:19 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-07-2016 08:19 PM
Mark Willcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Willcox Click here to Send Mark Willcox a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Willcox Add Mark Willcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Mother is a sister to the female papers shown and is untitled. Pups will be performance

Old Post 02-07-2016 09:28 PM
Mark Willcox is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Mark Willcox Click here to Send Mark Willcox a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Willcox Add Mark Willcox to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-09-2016 10:02 PM
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-09-2016 10:03 PM
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-09-2016 10:10 PM
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-09-2016 10:11 PM
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Old Post 02-09-2016 10:12 PM
Clp2
New UKC Forum Member

I have the daddy to these pups at my house hunting him for Mark. Straight Coondog. He can drift a track and have him treed in no time.

Old Post 02-10-2016 01:30 AM
Clp2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clp2 Click here to Send Clp2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Clp2 Find more posts by Clp2 Add Clp2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Clp2
New UKC Forum Member

btt

Old Post 02-12-2016 04:29 AM
Clp2 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Clp2 Click here to Send Clp2 a Private Message Click Here to Email Clp2 Find more posts by Clp2 Add Clp2 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisgray3185
UKC Forum Member

pups

Before i bought a pup i wanted to hunt with the sire. I went hunting with the sire of these pups last night. I thought it was a bad night to go. Very windy and cloudy. This dog made 3 trees with 3 ring tails. He was 3 for 3 all done in less than 1 hour. I forgot bout the pups and offered big money for the sire. He told me quick that he wasn't for sale so I had to settle with a pup. He is 1 of the best, high caliber coon dog that I ever been with.

Looking forward to hunt with him again in the future. Thanks

DOUBLE D KENNELS

GRCH NITECH 'PR' MOUTH OF THE SOUTHS MACHO HTX

'PR' GRAY'S HOLLYWOOD

CH NITECH 'PR' UPATREE SCATTA STORM HTX (2009 RUNNER UP FOR TRIPPLE CROWN-RAN IN THE PURINA RACE, WENT TO WORLD HUNT 2 TIMES, QUALIFIED FOR 2013 AKC WORLD HUNT (RIP)

GRNITECH GRCH 'PR' RYANS BAG OF BONES (R.I.P.)

WCH GRCH 'PR' BLUE SADIE

Old Post 02-16-2016 09:53 AM
chrisgray3185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgray3185 Click here to Send chrisgray3185 a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisgray3185 Find more posts by chrisgray3185 Add chrisgray3185 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisgray3185
UKC Forum Member

pup

http://s284.photobucket.com/user/ch...eg.html?filters[user]=70387010&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

DOUBLE D KENNELS

'PR' GRAY'S HOLLYWOOD

CH NITECH 'PR' UPATREE SCATTA STORM HTX (2009 RUNNER UP FOR TRIPPLE CROWN-RAN IN THE PURINA RACE, WENT TO WORLD HUNT 2 TIMES, QUALIFIED FOR 2013 AKC WORLD HUNT (RIP)

WCH GRCH 'PR' BLUE SADIE

Old Post 02-17-2016 10:54 AM
chrisgray3185 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgray3185 Click here to Send chrisgray3185 a Private Message Click Here to Email chrisgray3185 Find more posts by chrisgray3185 Add chrisgray3185 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chrisgray3185
UKC Forum Member

my pup I got

DOUBLE D KENNELS

'PR' GRAY'S HOLLYWOOD

WCH GRCH 'PR' BLUE SADIE

Last edited by chrisgray3185 on 02-17-2016 at 11:03 AM

Old Post 02-17-2016 10:57 AM
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Got one going to Arkansas via northern alabama tomorrow. Have talked to several people that wanted one but delivery was a problem. If this route helps anyone let me know and we'll see if we can make something happen.

Old Post 02-17-2016 08:36 PM
bluetickin
UKC Forum Member

Nice pups Mark bet the will make good ones

Old Post 02-17-2016 11:16 PM
bluetickin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bluetickin Click here to Send bluetickin a Private Message Click Here to Email bluetickin Find more posts by bluetickin Add bluetickin to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Brian.

Old Post 02-18-2016 12:26 AM
Andy Bedgood
UKC Forum Member

Mark, nice talking to you and can't wait to get the new unit here. Have hunted and handled this bloodline for quite a while and have high hopes for this one.

Old Post 02-20-2016 01:43 PM
Andy Bedgood is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Andy Bedgood Click here to Send Andy Bedgood a Private Message Click Here to Email Andy Bedgood Find more posts by Andy Bedgood Add Andy Bedgood to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Thanks Andy . I think they'll make gooduns

Old Post 02-20-2016 04:43 PM
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

Btt

Old Post 02-24-2016 03:06 PM
buchcoonhunter
UKC Forum Member

Pups

Any of these left

Old Post 03-01-2016 02:17 AM
buchcoonhunter is offline Click Here to See the Profile for buchcoonhunter Click here to Send buchcoonhunter a Private Message Click Here to Email buchcoonhunter Find more posts by buchcoonhunter Add buchcoonhunter to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Mark Willcox
UKC Forum Member

One female left. Will get an updated picture today

Old Post 03-06-2016 06:02 PM