UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Breeds > Treeing Walkers > River Bend Dogs!!!!
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Anybody huntin any dogs out of River Bend Thunder?

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
(River Bend Shot x Dark Corners Diamond)
Coon Waxer’s Ellie
(Maul-N-Wedge Chip x Credit River Dolly)

Frozen Semen
-Nitech Maul-N-Wedge Chip
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag
-Grnitech River Bend Switch
-Ch Grnitech River Bend Shot

Facebook Page
https://www.facebook.com/groups/645050609899208/?ref=share

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 07-30-2009 09:20 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

not a thunder dog but a flag hound

Old Post 08-02-2009 05:59 AM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

btt

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-11-2009 03:28 PM
droopy_dog2004 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for droopy_dog2004 Click here to Send droopy_dog2004 a Private Message Click Here to Email droopy_dog2004 Visit droopy_dog2004's homepage! Find more posts by droopy_dog2004 Add droopy_dog2004 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JESSE BROWN
UKC Forum Member

THUNDER

GOT A MALE DOG NAMED STUMP. NICE DOG ALWAYS LOOKING ANOTHER ONE .

Old Post 08-11-2009 04:06 PM
JESSE BROWN is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JESSE BROWN Click here to Send JESSE BROWN a Private Message Click Here to Email JESSE BROWN Find more posts by JESSE BROWN Add JESSE BROWN to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
sharris
UKC Forum Member

Pup for sale

......Grnitech 'PR' Baumbach's Pulpwood
....Grnitech Grch 'PR' Pulpwood's Image
......Grnitech 'PR' Baumbach's Tiny Trouble
GoldCh Grnitech Coon Waxer
......Grnitech 'PR' Locke's River Bend Levi
....Nitech 'PR' Bane's River Bend Abby
......Nitech 'PR' Harrell's Screaming Hack

Male Pup DOB.-12-1-08

......Clover
....River Bend Skeeter-(Littermate to River Bend Style)
......River Bend Cotton-(By River Bend Shot)
River Bend Sue
......Ball's Stylish Harry
....Austin's Miracle-(Littermate to River Bend Thunder)
......River Bend June II

This cross has been made three times this pup is from the second cross. Will run and tree his own coon in the coon pen and has been since he was 4 months old. Has only been hunted on the outside 1 time and he went with the dogs. He is ready to go now and will be a nice dog we just don't have time for him. Open spotted and friendly. Nothing at all wrong with him. $700 SS and PP eligible not paid.

Russell Harris-252-230-9979

GCH GRNITECH COON WAXER

Old Post 08-11-2009 04:18 PM
sharris is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sharris Click here to Send sharris a Private Message Click Here to Email sharris Find more posts by sharris Add sharris to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: THUNDER

Is that the same Stump dog Jeff owned? If so I hunted with him a while back. Nice hound, I really like his ole white face! If this is the same Stump post a pic of him if you can. Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by JESSE BROWN
GOT A MALE DOG NAMED STUMP. NICE DOG ALWAYS LOOKING ANOTHER ONE .

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-11-2009 04:27 PM
chuck barham
UKC Forum Member

Does anyone know Steve Smith's # or e-mail?

Old Post 08-11-2009 07:40 PM
chuck barham is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chuck barham Click here to Send chuck barham a Private Message Click Here to Email chuck barham Find more posts by chuck barham Add chuck barham to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinHendricks
UKC Forum Member

flag dogs

donnie chapman has some tight old blood flag pups

Old Post 08-11-2009 11:06 PM
KevinHendricks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinHendricks Click here to Send KevinHendricks a Private Message Click Here to Email KevinHendricks Find more posts by KevinHendricks Add KevinHendricks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppet Master
New UKC Forum Member

??

Where are all the River Bend dogs these days? I havn't heard of any winning out of them in a while since Kevin sold lonesome back to Kent and started running that dog for NOS kennels in PKC. Is Donnie back hunting? What? Is he handling for Kent again?

Old Post 08-12-2009 01:55 AM
Puppet Master is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Puppet Master Click here to Send Puppet Master a Private Message Find more posts by Puppet Master Add Puppet Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: ??

Tony Ray owns Lonesome now. Kent is hunting the Sweetie dog right now and a gyp out of Lonesome.

quote:
Originally posted by Puppet Master
Where are all the River Bend dogs these days? I havn't heard of any winning out of them in a while since Kevin sold lonesome back to Kent and started running that dog for NOS kennels in PKC. Is Donnie back hunting? What? Is he handling for Kent again?

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-12-2009 03:52 AM
Dhyer
UKC Forum Member

We had a litter of Thunder pups, to my knowledge 2 of them made coondogs, two got sent back to their maker not sure about the rest. Would not make that cross again for anything. I know he's dead, but wouldn't if I could. The mother is all coondog and has more flag in her than Thunder, allot more.

Old Post 08-12-2009 05:18 PM
Dhyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dhyer Click here to Send Dhyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Dhyer Find more posts by Dhyer Add Dhyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Puppet Master
New UKC Forum Member

Who is Tony Ray

Who is Tony Ray?? Where is he from? Does he hunt a lot b/c I havn't heard much out of lonesome since the previous owner Kevin sold him...

Old Post 08-12-2009 06:38 PM
Puppet Master is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Puppet Master Click here to Send Puppet Master a Private Message Find more posts by Puppet Master Add Puppet Master to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

Re: Who is Tony Ray

Kevin Sold his half of Lonesome back to Kent then Kent sold him to Tony. Tony Ray owns Roanoke River Kennels in NC. Here is a link to the website: www.roanokeriverkennels.com I heard Lonesome will be hunted in Autum Oaks. He is Granded already and I think Tony has just been concentrating on breeding him lately. Lonesome is an A1 dog that is tough to beat and started at a very young age.

quote:
Originally posted by Puppet Master
Who is Tony Ray?? Where is he from? Does he hunt a lot b/c I havn't heard much out of lonesome since the previous owner Kevin sold him...

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-12-2009 07:41 PM
KevinHendricks
UKC Forum Member

I hunted thunder alot one of the best i have ever turned loose i also liked most of his pups the flag blood now is watered down and outcrossed out its been 20 plus years since a " riverbend dog " has been hunted

Old Post 08-12-2009 10:36 PM
KevinHendricks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for KevinHendricks Click here to Send KevinHendricks a Private Message Click Here to Email KevinHendricks Find more posts by KevinHendricks Add KevinHendricks to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
jeff butler
UKC Forum Member

Stump

Droopy it is the same Stump dog i had. He is a nice dog.

Old Post 08-13-2009 02:56 AM
jeff butler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for jeff butler Click here to Send jeff butler a Private Message Click Here to Email jeff butler Find more posts by jeff butler Add jeff butler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dhyer
UKC Forum Member

Where was the flag blood on Thunders sires side? I know he was out of stylish harry right?

Old Post 08-13-2009 05:05 PM
Dhyer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dhyer Click here to Send Dhyer a Private Message Click Here to Email Dhyer Find more posts by Dhyer Add Dhyer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
droopy_dog2004
UKC Forum Member

There was no Flag on Thunders Sires side but Thunders mother was River Bend June II which is heavy Flag bred going back to River Bend Shot 3x's in 3 generations! She also goes back to Flag several other times on back in her pedigree.

----------------------------Ch Grnitech PR River Bend Flag
-------------------------Ch Grnitech PR River Bend Shot
----------------------------Grnitech PR Polstons Sue
-----------------------PR River Bend Gun
----------------------------Ch Grnitech PR River Bend Shot
-------------------------PR River Bend Dixie
----------------------------Nitech PR River Bend Sally
---------------------Nitech PR River Bend June II (Thunders Mother)
----------------------------Ch Grnitech PR River Bend Flag
-------------------------Ch Grnitech PR River Bend Shot
----------------------------Grnitech PR Polstons Sue
-----------------------Nitech PR River Bend June
----------------------------Grnitech PR Bawling Son
-------------------------Nitech Ch PR Worrells Kitty Kat
----------------------------PR Bawling Fire Star

quote:
Originally posted by Dhyer
Where was the flag blood on Thunders sires side? I know he was out of stylish harry right?

--828-403-1294--

CREEK BEND KENNELS
--------Home Of--------

River Bend Top Shot
Coon Waxer’s Ellie

Frozen Semen
-River Bend Top Shot
-Nitech Wolf Lake Flag

Facebook Page

Old Post 08-13-2009 05:17 PM
Puppet Master
New UKC Forum Member

Kevin

Hey Kevin I hear you and Kent are back in halves on the River Bend Trouble dog from Michigan.. You guys going to try and run her in PKC next year or what. Congrats I heard she was a nice dog in her day...

Old Post 08-13-2009 09:14 PM
brake11
New UKC Forum Member

Ha

Congratulations Kevin...... Wish ya'll the best of luck with Trouble..

Old Post 08-13-2009 09:18 PM
brake11 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brake11 Click here to Send brake11 a Private Message Click Here to Email brake11 Find more posts by brake11 Add brake11 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinHendricks
UKC Forum Member

no i dont have any dealings with kent anymore havent heard from him in a while oh well his loss my gain ! trouble is going to michigan to run the state race there. have a dog on the way for next years pkc run. did pretty good this year in pkc with a non flag breed dog or maybe she was just lucky to win 3000.00 plus total this year?

Old Post 08-13-2009 10:56 PM
bailey55
UKC Forum Member

sweetie

hey i have hunted alot with river bend sweetie all coon dog mike k has done a great job with her

Old Post 08-14-2009 12:26 AM
bailey55 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for bailey55 Click here to Send bailey55 a Private Message Find more posts by bailey55 Add bailey55 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
msarka
UKC Forum Member

River Bend Trouble

The only person that owns River Bend Trouble is myself. She was the only pup that was born. She will be ran at the Labor Day Classic in North Vernon Indiana. She could be for sale if the money is right. There also will be pups there for sale of off GRNITECH GRCH NEOSHO RIVER RUDY and Troubles mom GRNITECH SARKA"S SNAP. So if anybody wants one give me a call at 1-810-724-5973 if no answer leave a message and I will call you back. Please do not send me a pm because I do not have the internet home.

Last edited by msarka on 08-14-2009 at 12:51 AM

Old Post 08-14-2009 12:36 AM
msarka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for msarka Click here to Send msarka a Private Message Find more posts by msarka Add msarka to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dburnette
UKC Forum Member

a few flag dogs pictures

Wood

here is the STUMP dog below

Peanut

Tick

stump and wood

darn stump and G-maw

Tracer

Taylor

Taylor an Tracer

here are a few pic of some of them oal watered down flag dogs

Those pups off snapp and rudyshould be good ones did any make it down south?

Old Post 08-14-2009 02:30 PM
dburnette is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dburnette Click here to Send dburnette a Private Message Click Here to Email dburnette Find more posts by dburnette Add dburnette to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
KevinHendricks
UKC Forum Member

just remember if not for riverbend thunder all this flag stuff would have never started back thunder was only half flag blood his sire was harry

Old Post 08-14-2009 05:41 PM
mike kammer
UKC Forum Member

kevin just because you are mad at kent don't take it out on all of us and as far the blood being water down we have some pups full of river bend blood

Old Post 08-14-2009 05:46 PM
mike kammer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mike kammer Click here to Send mike kammer a Private Message Click Here to Email mike kammer Find more posts by mike kammer Add mike kammer to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote