UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Looking for a replacement BMC
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
BornAganBeagler
UKC Forum Member

Looking for a replacement BMC

Well yesterday we lost our young black mouth cur. I bought her in january at 10 weeks old. We house broke her and had started her on squirrels and she was making a total dog. We was putting up hay yesterday and in the fast pace work she slipped up under the truck and i jumped in slammed it in gear and that was it. I been laid off since the day before i got her so i spent more time with her than any dog i ever owned in a five month period. We home school the kids so they were with me everyday too. Needless to say it was a bad day and i found that its hard to explain death of anything to children but we will find another one and start fresh again and hopefully find one as smart and easy to train as her. Im looking for a black mouth cur pup 0-5 months i prefer female but male would work. If you have a litter or know of some within a few hours of west virginia please pm me a number or something. Thanks guys and gals theres nothing happier than getting a new puppy hope to find one soon. Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-27-2016 04:01 AM
BornAganBeagler is offline Click Here to See the Profile for BornAganBeagler Click here to Send BornAganBeagler a Private Message Click Here to Email BornAganBeagler Find more posts by BornAganBeagler Add BornAganBeagler to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote