UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > UKC Free Classifieds > Cur and Feist Classifieds > Feist pups
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

Feist pups

3male feist dob2-28-16 3/4 Buckley 1/4 wvbuck bred. Will make sq. dogs if hunted. Parents are sq. dogs. Medium red/yellow in color. NKC reg. Shots and worming up to date. I'm in north central Wv. 304-782-3626

Last edited by wvbuck1 on 05-23-2016 at 02:40 AM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-14-2016 03:26 PM
wvbuck1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvbuck1 Click here to Send wvbuck1 a Private Message Click Here to Email wvbuck1 Find more posts by wvbuck1 Add wvbuck1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Buck raises squirrel dogs out of good and proven stock and on top of that he is a great guy. I habe heard lots od good things about his dogs and seen pics of these pups. They are lookers and bred right. Should make squirrel dogs

Hunt em hard, cull em harder
Luther's Feist Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 05-14-2016 04:43 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks for the kind words Jesse. God Bless

Old Post 05-18-2016 10:23 AM
wvbuck1 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for wvbuck1 Click here to Send wvbuck1 a Private Message Click Here to Email wvbuck1 Find more posts by wvbuck1 Add wvbuck1 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Ron Moore
UKC Forum Member

PM

Sent you a PM.

Old Post 05-18-2016 02:19 PM
Ron Moore is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Ron Moore Click here to Send Ron Moore a Private Message Click Here to Email Ron Moore Find more posts by Ron Moore Add Ron Moore to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

Can you give the name of a town you are nearby in WV? I may be interested in one.

Old Post 05-20-2016 12:24 AM
chevrolet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevrolet Click here to Send chevrolet a Private Message Click Here to Email chevrolet Find more posts by chevrolet Add chevrolet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

I'am about 30mi. west of Clarksburg Wv off rt# 50 in Dodd co. 10 mi. out of West Union Wv.

Old Post 05-20-2016 01:22 AM
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

2 male pups left. Folks you can pay more but I honestly don't think you will find any better than these pups. JMO

Old Post 05-21-2016 01:04 PM
Luther's Fiest
UKC Forum Member

Bucks pups

Hunt em hard, cull em harder
Luther's Feist Kennels on Facebook

Old Post 05-21-2016 02:54 PM
Luther's Fiest is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Luther's Fiest Click here to Send Luther's Fiest a Private Message Click Here to Email Luther's Fiest Find more posts by Luther's Fiest Add Luther's Fiest to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

Thanks Jessie for the pic. I'm a computer dummy. lol

Old Post 05-21-2016 03:02 PM
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

I would like to get one. You are a little farther north than I anticipated. I am trying to come up with a to get one down here to the coast of NC. I have some good friends up in the mountains of VA.

Old Post 05-21-2016 09:23 PM
chevrolet is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chevrolet Click here to Send chevrolet a Private Message Click Here to Email chevrolet Find more posts by chevrolet Add chevrolet to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

forgot price is $200

Old Post 05-23-2016 02:42 AM
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

BTT

Old Post 05-28-2016 12:36 PM
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

If anyone was going down to 81/64 (Staunton, Va or around) I would buy one in a heart beat. Hard for me to leave coast of Carolina with my work schedule right now.

Old Post 05-31-2016 12:06 AM
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

Chevrrolet my bro in law goes down there quite often I'll contact you if he heads that way.

Old Post 05-31-2016 04:03 AM
wvbuck1
New UKC Forum Member

Chevrrolet my bro in law goes down there quite often I'll contact you if he heads that way.

Old Post 05-31-2016 04:03 AM
chevrolet
UKC Forum Member

Ok, thanks.

Old Post 05-31-2016 05:35 PM