UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Pappy
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
chad hatchett
UKC Forum Member

Pappy

HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU OR THOMAS WONDERING IF YOU HAD BEEN HUNTING MUCH.ALSO WAS LOOKING AT YOUR PAGE AND DIDNT SEE THE PICK I GAVE YOU(FIGUIRED YOU WHERE EMBARASSED TO BE SEEN WITH THE THREE GOOD LOOKING WALKER DOGS)WELL GUESS I WILL GO I WILL CALL YOU THIS WEEKEND AND SE IF YOU DONT WANT TO GO FOR A HUNT.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2003 07:17 PM
chad hatchett is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chad hatchett Click here to Send chad hatchett a Private Message Click Here to Email chad hatchett Find more posts by chad hatchett Add chad hatchett to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
PAPPY
UKC Forum Member

I'm still hanging around.We went several time this past week but since deer season opened last Sat. we haven't been any.You know me,always ready and willing to go on a hunt,just call me when you have some spare time.If I was embarrassed to be seen with walcurs I would just have to quit or hunt only by myself cause almost everyone I hunt with has them.The last time I hunted with you and Thomas I was danged sure embarrassed by the way my dog acted.LOL.I worked on her a couple of times though and the last three or four times out she looked some better and managed not to embarrass me to much.Hope to go tonight for awhile.Haven't got the pic. on the web site yet and did post it on CC board and just to show you I ain't embarrassed.

Last edited by PAPPY on 09-29-2003 at 09:47 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 09-29-2003 09:43 PM
PAPPY is offline Click Here to See the Profile for PAPPY Click here to Send PAPPY a Private Message Visit PAPPY's homepage! Find more posts by PAPPY Add PAPPY to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote