UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Curs and Feists > New to the forum
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Aparker21
New UKC Forum Member

New to the forum

Hey guys I’m new to the forum. I come here with interest in Catahoula Curs I’ve been studying up on them off and on for a year or so now and I’m gonna get serious about getting a puppy here hopefully in the next few months. I’ve got some experience around Black mouth curs my buddy has two of them. I’m pretty certain I want a Catahoula the question I have is who are good breeders in the Midwest? I live in Northern Indiana and my research has found some breeders in surrounding states some with good reviews and what not. I don’t have any specific type of hunting that I normally do I’d just like a good dog that I can have as a good hunting/family companion. Any info or other threads you guys can point me towards would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-16-2019 07:23 PM
Aparker21 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aparker21 Click here to Send Aparker21 a Private Message Find more posts by Aparker21 Add Aparker21 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote