UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Off Topic > Coronavirus
Pages (45): « First ... « 43 44 [45]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Redneck Mafia
UKC Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by yadkinriver
just out of curiosity does your special healing soup contain the same herbs as the show me brownies? if it does I think I may be coming down with something and I'll bet Richards vaccines will stop working.

Unfortunately no but I'm sure there are producers around here that could hook you up with some parsley flakes to top it off lol.

"TEAM MAFIA"
*NATIONAL GRNITECH GRCH GRNITECH(5) HALL OF FAME PKC PLATIUM CH REDNECK BACKWOODS SHACK
2014 OK STATE CH, 2015 MO PKC LEADER, 2016 PKC NATIONALS SEMIFINALIST, 2016 UKC TOP 20, 2O17 UKC WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 3RD PLACE, 2018 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4, 2018 MO PKC STATE CHAMPION, 2019 AUTUMN OAKS NATIONAL GRNITE CH, 2019 PKC WORLD CH SEMIFINALIST. 2021 PKC SENIOR SHOWDOWN TRUCK HUNT FINAL 4.
*PKC WORLD CHAMPION PLATNIUM CHAMPION GRNITECH SHACK'S HEATHER ISLAND SOUTHERN STOGIE
2021 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2022 PKC WORLD CHAMPION, 2022 MO PKC STATE LEADER

RIP
*GRNITECH PKC SCH REDNECK MAFIA PKC HALL OF FAME REPRODUCER INDUCTED 2022
*GRNITECH CH PKC SILVER CH REDNECK SHACK ATTACK aka TAC 2018 OKLAHOMA STATE CHAMPION, 2020 MO PKC STATE LEADER

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-12-2022 06:01 PM
Redneck Mafia is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Redneck Mafia Click here to Send Redneck Mafia a Private Message Click Here to Email Redneck Mafia Find more posts by Redneck Mafia Add Redneck Mafia to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, the number of serious/critical cases of Covid in US is now below 2,000. Is the panicdemic over? When will the WHO declare Covid no nonger a pandemic?

Meanwhile the dems in Congress are trying to pass yet another $10 billion in "Covid" spending.

Last edited by Richard Lambert on 04-02-2022 at 03:18 PM

Old Post 04-02-2022 03:03 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

The number of serious/critical cases of Covid in the US is now only 1,600 people yet Biden still wants another $10 billion to buy more vaccine. Now he still has money left over from his previous Covid bills that he hasn't used but he keeps wanting more. I wonder what he plans on doing with all of that leftover money? Does anyone remember when he gave all of those doses of vaccine away to other countries? Oh yeah, worldwide daily new cases of Covid are down to their lowest levels since the beginning of the panicdemic.

Old Post 04-06-2022 03:55 PM
Richard Lambert is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Richard Lambert Click here to Send Richard Lambert a Private Message Click Here to Email Richard Lambert Find more posts by Richard Lambert Add Richard Lambert to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, only 1,592 people total in the whole USA are now in serious or critical condition with Covid. That is 1,592 out of 340 million people. I wonder what that percentage is? Does anyone still think that there is a panicdemic? Apparantly Biden, Dr Fauci and the democrats in Washington do.

Old Post 04-13-2022 02:04 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Richard Lambert
Oh my goodness, only 1,592 people total in the whole USA are now in serious or critical condition with Covid. That is 1,592 out of 340 million people. I wonder what that percentage is? Does anyone still think that there is a panicdemic? Apparantly Biden, Dr Fauci and the democrats in Washington do.

And the city of Philly. These folks are not even funny anymore. The crimes they are committing against our citizens should not go un-punished

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 04-13-2022 03:55 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, of all of the hospitals in America there are now only 1,459 patients with Covid in ICU's. That is an average of 30 per state.

Old Post 04-18-2022 05:03 PM
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, of all of the hospitals in America there are now only 1,459 patients with Covid in ICU's. That is an average of 30 per state.

Herd Immunity works....not the fake jab numbers

Btw;Amish are still thriving too.
Never been jabbed,ever.But how can than be? Hmmmm

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-26-2022 02:30 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Sixty % of Americans have now had Covid. According to CDC 60% of Americans have natural immunity but that doesn't mean that they won't get it again. Some have had Covid 2 or even 3 times. Apparantly natural immunity is just like the vaccinations. One shot or one case doesn't fully protect you.

Old Post 04-26-2022 07:31 PM
sleepy head
UKC Forum Member

Looks like it's going to become normal for the most vaccinated parts of the country to spread a new variant every few months. Seems like the vaccine has robbed their poor bodies of obtaining natural protection

Old Post 04-27-2022 12:07 PM
sleepy head is offline Click Here to See the Profile for sleepy head Click here to Send sleepy head a Private Message Find more posts by sleepy head Add sleepy head to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
4play
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head
Looks like it's going to become normal for the most vaccinated parts of the country to spread a new variant every few months. Seems like the vaccine has robbed their poor bodies of obtaining natural protection

X2

Nitech Stylish Clover Shark Jill - RIP 'Ole Girl
{Great White Shark x Brush Creek Patch}

Old Post 04-27-2022 03:56 PM
4play is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 4play Click here to Send 4play a Private Message Click Here to Email 4play Find more posts by 4play Add 4play to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by sleepy head

Oh my goodness, now you are just making things up. How pitiful.

Old Post 04-27-2022 04:27 PM
Richard Lambert
UKC Forum Member

Oh my goodness, even Fauci admitted today that the US was "transitioning out of the pandemic phase" of Covid. I wonder if that means that the panic is over?

Old Post 04-27-2022 11:25 PM
Robert Johnson
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Oh my goodness, even Fauci admitted today that the US was "transitioning out of the pandemic phase" of Covid. I wonder if that means that the panic is over?

What it means is you better not bend over. The big one is coming. The Democrats know they are in for a major whipping in November unless they can pull out some good news and change some screw ups. What better way than to declare victory over the virous that "supposedly" got Trump defeated? Just look at the reverse gear they have gotten into. We are sending equipment to Ukraine now, after the old goat said we would not. Before the summers end, I would bet the pipe line is back on the table for completion, and we will be drilling dead ahead to send gas to Europe. These SOB's are smart. America votes by what she saw happen the day before. Top that off with some Republican leaders that could not lead a horse to water, and we are going to have this crap until the communist are accepting surrender in Washington.

Johnson Creek Kennels
home of:
UKC Grand Nite Champion "PR" Yadkin River Addkis. Deceased 12/11/2016 RIP

2009/2010/2011/2012 AKC GA. State Leader and Supreme Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

2010 ACHA Georgia State Champion Grand Nite Champion Yadkin River Addkis

PKC Champion Yadkin River Addkis

Bright Eye Lights

Treeing Walkers

912-663-5287 cell (perfered)

Old Post 04-28-2022 12:07 PM
Robert Johnson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Robert Johnson Click here to Send Robert Johnson a Private Message Click Here to Email Robert Johnson Find more posts by Robert Johnson Add Robert Johnson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote