UKC Forums UKC Website :: Hunting Ops :: All-Breed Sports :: Registration :: UKC Online Store
Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences Registration is free! Calendar Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Home  
UKC Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.0 UKC Forums > Departments > UKC Coonhounds > Single register question
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread Post New Thread    Post A Reply
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Single register question

I have a very nice dog. Honest accurate hound. I know dad was a registered B/T but old guy that had him just pleasure hunted and raised the the dog and hunted what he raised. I have no way finding info on the parents now since the guy passed away. Can he be single registered xbred or anything that he could do local hunts with the kids. If not we will keep hunting and enjoying him. But if so I'd like to. Thanks

Dogs Of The Past:::

GR NITE BARKER CREEK BLUE PONCHO
CH NITE CH Limbhanging Big Willie
Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina
GR NITE WIZARD OF OZ (HTX)

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 02-21-2021 07:41 AM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

Re: Single register question

quote:
Originally posted by stacy thompson
I have a very nice dog. Honest accurate hound. I know dad was a registered B/T but old guy that had him just pleasure hunted and raised the the dog and hunted what he raised. I have no way finding info on the parents now since the guy passed away. Can he be single registered xbred or anything that he could do local hunts with the kids. If not we will keep hunting and enjoying him. But if so I'd like to. Thanks
Fill out the Single Registration Form available on this site, 3 photos (right side, left side and front) of your hound, include $35.00 fee. you should have a Registered X-Bred coonhound with papers in about 2 months. He qualifies for UKC Hunts but not Shows.

Old Post 02-21-2021 09:07 PM
roco7452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roco7452 Click here to Send roco7452 a Private Message Click Here to Email roco7452 Find more posts by roco7452 Add roco7452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Roco thank you. I was hoping that was what I was reading last nite on ukc page.

Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina

Old Post 02-22-2021 12:26 AM
stacy thompson is offline Click Here to See the Profile for stacy thompson Click here to Send stacy thompson a Private Message Click Here to Email stacy thompson Find more posts by stacy thompson Add stacy thompson to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trevor / UKC
Administrator

Here is the link to the paperwork: https://www.ukcdogs.com/docs/regist...n-coonhound.pdf

Old Post 02-22-2021 04:34 PM
Trevor / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trevor / UKC Click here to Send Trevor / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Trevor / UKC Find more posts by Trevor / UKC Add Trevor / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks ill get it in today. Any chance they will be done before sait judes hunt if I rush them.

Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina

Old Post 02-22-2021 05:23 PM
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

I emailed a question about single registration almost 2 weeks ago, never heard back. Beagle, AKC reg. But want UKC also. I don't know who owned all on ped, just wanted to copy pedigree, with all info, and money to reg...
Is that allowed?

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-25-2021 03:31 PM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
roco7452
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by harleydan1956
I emailed a question about single registration almost 2 weeks ago, never heard back. Beagle, AKC reg. But want UKC also. I don't know who owned all on ped, just wanted to copy pedigree, with all info, and money to reg...
Is that allowed?

Email is still backed up. When you open UKC web site. Chat now will pop up ask the ladies, they are live, very courteous and knowledge.

Old Post 02-25-2021 04:08 PM
roco7452 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for roco7452 Click here to Send roco7452 a Private Message Click Here to Email roco7452 Find more posts by roco7452 Add roco7452 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Lone Pine JB
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Is that allowed?

yes, just send copy of the akc pedigree. doesn't matter who owners were. plus the 3 pics. I recently had to single register a walker dog and used PKC pedigree. went pretty smoothly.

Lone Pine North

Old Post 02-25-2021 07:19 PM
Lone Pine JB is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Lone Pine JB Click here to Send Lone Pine JB a Private Message Click Here to Email Lone Pine JB Visit Lone Pine JB's homepage! Find more posts by Lone Pine JB Add Lone Pine JB to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Allen / UKC
Administrator

quote:
Is that allowed?

From the Registration Page: https://www.ukcdogs.com/docs/regist...tion-beagle.pdf

Old Post 02-25-2021 10:40 PM
Allen / UKC is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Allen / UKC Click here to Send Allen / UKC a Private Message Click Here to Email Allen / UKC Find more posts by Allen / UKC Add Allen / UKC to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
harleydan1956
UKC Forum Member

quote:
Originally posted by Allen / UKC
From the Registration Page: https://www.ukcdogs.com/docs/regist...tion-beagle.pdf

THANK YOU!

Canton, ohio
330-904-3392

Home of:
Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Moonlight Serenade... Gr. Ch. Nite Ch PR Hillbillys Smokey River Dutch HTX X Gr. Ch. Nite CH. PR Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara
Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Lil Bit of Respect.... Ch. Nite Ch PR Shivers' Magic Lead X GR. Ch. Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Betty Jane
PR. Lethal Blue Tayen Grace..... Nite Ch. Pr Coffins creek running J.R. X Gr Ch Nite Ch PR Lethal Blue Moonlite Serenade.

Gone but never forgotten
Gr. Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Izabell Sitara... Dual Gr. Ch PR Bowens Blue Deuce X Ch. Nite Ch. PR Becky.

Gr Ch Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Betty Jane...... PR. Crites Soggy Bottom Blue Banjo X PR. Mosquito Creek Tree mamma Sis

Gr Ch. Nite Ch. PR. Lethal Blue Rattlin Samantha ... Dual Gr Ch PR Mid Ohio Rattlin Sam X Gr Ch PR. Lethal Blue Jet's Xena

Gr. Ch. Nite Ch Hillbilly's Smokey River Blue Dutch HTX..... Gr. Ch. Gr. Nite Ch Pr. Smokey River Tramp's Blue Lake and Pr. Misty River Blue Doll III.
(Dutch wasn't ours, but he was here and like one of the family)

Pr. Dan's little Porter.... my last beagle...

Old Post 02-26-2021 03:06 AM
harleydan1956 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for harleydan1956 Click here to Send harleydan1956 a Private Message Click Here to Email harleydan1956 Find more posts by harleydan1956 Add harleydan1956 to your buddy list Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
stacy thompson
UKC Forum Member

Thanks ukc

That was fast. Got papers back Friday.

Gr Nite Sid's Big Tina

Old Post 02-28-2021 04:47 PM